did my face change from k2 and avoiding PUFA?

keytothecity

The fact that there are still people like you making claims like this shows how pervasive the genetic dogma has been. If you had spent 30 minutes digging through some threads on this forum or even reading some of Danny Roddy's articles and references, you would not be saying this. It shows you don't really care to have an educated discussion, you just want to repeat the same old clichés.
I never said anything about genetics and I can find you a study on anything. Studies don't mean ***t.
Since you are hanging out here a lot apparently, how about you go tell @haidut that he is unhealthy in his face? It's a topic you seem to like to avoid.

mrchibbs

I never said anything about genetics and I can find you a study on anything. Studies don't mean ***t.
Since you are hanging out here a lot apparently, how about you go tell @haidut that he is unhealthy in his face? It's a topic you seem to like to avoid.

No, no, no.

By saying that there is no correlation with hair and health you are implying that it's random.

You are implying that the process goes on independently of everything else physiologically. Basically whether you're thinking of genetics or not you're espousing the mindset of genetic determinism.

Considering the mountain of evidence highlighting what goes on in hair loss, which has been covered many times before on this forum and elsewhere, for instance by Danny, it's hard to understand what you're trying to accomplish here.

Georgi experienced acute hair loss in his mid 30s, after stress, with extremely high cortisol and prolactin. According to your claim the hair loss is not related to the physiological process at all.

I have not made any bold claim as to Georgi's health, and no, I don't think being bald necessary means you're unhealthy. I do think it means you went through a bout of intense stress at some point. And this creates a situation which creates the pathological changes in the scalp which lead to baldness. It's not easy to reverse.

This topic has been covered many times, but of course, if there is no correlation with health and hair, clearly it's pointless to discuss it.

mrchibbs

I do hang around here a lot, and I am open for friendly discussions.

But I will say that I have a massive pet peeve for new members on this forum who dismiss every bit of evidence and previous discussions to make baseless claims and clichés.

keytothecity

and no, I don't think being bald necessary means you're unhealthy.

so there is no clear correlation and you are agreeing with me, great.

a clear correlation would be bald --> unhealthy.

you just said that a temporary period of acute reversable stress can result in baldness.

so a clear correlation would be bald --> had an acute period of stress in their lives.

mrchibbs

so there is no clear correlation and you are agreeing with me, great.

a clear correlation would be bald --> unhealthy.

you just said that a temporary period of acute reversable stress can result in baldness.

so a clear correlation would be bald --> had an acute period of stress in their lives.

Ok. Clearly this is a waste of time.

Nigel Blake

So Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer, Michael Jordan, Lebron James all have impaired metabolisms? This just does not make sense to me. It's extremely difficult to get anything done when your metabolism is impaired, let alone rising to the top of your craft. But I suspect you know this, since you said your health isn't great. A shame you can't ask Maradonna about it anymore. Or Jeff Bridges. Or Chadwick Boseman.
Impaired metabolisms doesn't mean you can't do anything just your ability to do so is greatly diminished. Its no secret that the vast majority of people suffer from chronic nutrient deficiencies that go on for decades. Take vegan athletes for example, they may be able to do some impressive things with their bodies but they will suffer from Vitamin D deficiency due to the lack of fat and cholesterol in their diets. Military men and women have an usually amount of infertile people among their rank. Anyone who is aging essentially is suffering from metabolism failure. All aspects of aging comes from some bodily function either being greatly diminished or has ceased function.

There is simply no clear correlation of health and hair
If there truly was no correlation between health and hair then that implies that hair either has no function or its function is completely isolated with the rest of the body. I find both prospect not being very believable...

Well, he has great energy output in his videos, more so than Roddy for example. I think Roddy is on a low energy longevity track (just look how small his food portions are on youtube lol) and Haidut is in a live now mode with lower life expectancy but higher life quality.
High energy output is irrelevant when your physical structure is lacking. I shall be frank, Roddy and Haidut look weak to me and don't seem to posses any great strength...

Men who keep hair go grey earlier. According to this forum this should not be the case because both balding and greying are "degenerate" processes yet they negatively correlate with each other.
So?I fail to see how any of this negate the claim I made of Haidut's beard turning grey/white indicating his health is on the decline. Any signs of grey/white hair is almost always a sign of aging and bodily function failure. A simple explanation as to why men with hair go grey faster is simply that it can be less efficient to deplete nutrients from facial and pubic hair compare to hair on the scalp...

In general, it goes both ways. When it comes to hair it's most often hairloss-->depression-->health problems imo
Where does this opinion of yours stems from?

keytothecity

Ok. Clearly this is a waste of time.
It's a waste of time because of you, because you completely misconstrued everything I have written.
By saying that there is no correlation with hair and health you are implying that it's random.

I'm implying it's random yet engaging in genetic determinism? How does that work out, would you mind sharing? Also, would you mind elaborating on what everyone with 2 eyes can see: the hereditary aspect of mpb. Some stress my grandma had 80 years ago right?

I also said, no clear correlation. Some sicknesses and deficiencies result in hairloss in SOME individuals, so there is SOME correlation, but not a CLEAR correlation because well, all those bald overachievers and all those nw0 holocaust survivors.

If anything, there is a clear correlation that something WENT wrong, not that something IS GOING wrong, as you clearly pointed out yourself:
You are implying that the process goes on independently of everything else physiologically. Basically whether you're thinking of genetics or not you're espousing the mindset of genetic determinism.

Considering the mountain of evidence highlighting what goes on in hair loss, which has been covered many times before on this forum and elsewhere, for instance by Danny, it's hard to understand what you're trying to accomplish here.
IDK, saving people from OP's fate maybe?
I would not be having these talks if this forum was flooded with success stories, which it is not. In fact, there are to my knowledge less than 5 success stories with pictures in this forum. Given the neurotic nature of hairloss suffering (been there myself) I would not be surprised if those "lifestyle changes" do not show the full picture, too (they MIGHT).

Georgi experienced acute hair loss in his mid 30s, after stress, with extremely high cortisol and prolactin. According to your claim the hair loss is not related to the physiological process at all.
It's a shame (irony) georgis stress didn't spiral into cushing disease, because then he would have had a good chance to recover to nw -0,5
I have not made any bold claim as to Georgi's health, and no, I don't think being bald necessary means you're unhealthy. I do think it means you went through a bout of intense stress at some point. And this creates a situation which creates the pathological changes in the scalp which lead to baldness. It's not easy to reverse.
So if I am bald and not able to regrow my hair my health is suboptimal in comparison to people with hair or not?
How do you explain holocaust survivors with hair?
This topic has been covered many times, but of course, if there is no correlation with health and hair, clearly it's pointless to discuss it.
lol. it seems like you'd rather stick to "theory" because as soon as you open your eyes to the real world, everything is falling apart. you and roddy are building your own ivory tower, just like mainstream academia is.

what do you think happens if newer research contradicts roddy? He is just gonna change his views? Not a single person on this planet who has researched will do that.

keytothecity

If there truly was no correlation between health and hair then that implies that hair either has no function or its function is completely isolated with the rest of the body. I find both prospect not being very believable...
The question is if keeping hair in a changing environment is evolutionary still of advantage. If science doesn't find a hack, human future is bald, I'm pretty sure.
High energy output is irrelevant when your physical structure is lacking. I shall be frank, Roddy and Haidut look weak to me and don't seem to posses any great strength...
That would mean Sartres philosophical output is irrelevant. Incel tier observation tbh.
So?I fail to see how any of this negate the claim I made of Haidut's beard turning grey/white indicating his health is on the decline. Any signs of grey/white hair is almost always a sign of aging and bodily function failure. A simple explanation as to why men with hair go grey faster is simply that it can be less efficient to deplete nutrients from facial and pubic hair compare to hair on the scalp...
Men who keep their scalp hair also have earlier scalp greying onset. Or in other words, men who grey early are very likely to keep their hair. I can find you the link where this is discussed in a conference if you are interested...
Mostly my observations, secondly my readings.

Nigel Blake

The question is if keeping hair in a changing environment is evolutionary still of advantage. If science doesn't find a hack, human future is bald, I'm pretty sure.
I don't see any evolutionary advantage of hair in any possible setting. I am guessing you think hair doesn't have a function?'

That would mean Sartres philosophical output is irrelevant. Incel tier observation tbh.
Let me put it in a different, thought without action is meaningless. Energy without structure is chaotic. Strength of the body and the mind are one of the most important virtues a man can have. A man without strength isn't a man at all...

Men who keep their scalp hair also have earlier scalp greying onset. Or in other words, men who grey early are very likely to keep their hair. I can find you the link where this is discussed in a conference if you are interested...
A link would be most appreciated. Still, this doesn't negate that balding is a sign of declining health. If we go by the logic you're working on then being an athlete and having a muscular body should positively correlate with good health and fertility, this however isn't the case...

Mostly my observations, secondly my readings.
Feels like you being sarcastic. Wat observations and what readings? Have you actually observe people get depression then develop health issues? Are you sure they didn't have any health issues before?

Mrscorpion360

You sound like a big fart on a stuck up elevator. Honestly, I don’t even know why you are here to begin with. If you are here just to tell someone those little sh*t eating words and take your anger on people with your pointless answers, just get the hell out. Simple.

Tash

That's not that important at the moment

I had developed low grade heart failure by then which I wanted to reverse.

I work underground with historical monuments and historical archives so it's not important to my job to have hair
Your job sounds so interesting!

T

TheBeard

Impaired metabolisms doesn't mean you can't do anything just your ability to do so is greatly diminished. Its no secret that the vast majority of people suffer from chronic nutrient deficiencies that go on for decades. Take vegan athletes for example, they may be able to do some impressive things with their bodies but they will suffer from Vitamin D deficiency due to the lack of fat and cholesterol in their diets. Military men and women have an usually amount of infertile people among their rank. Anyone who is aging essentially is suffering from metabolism failure. All aspects of aging comes from some bodily function either being greatly diminished or has ceased function.

Haidut is a Bulgarian Bear, where have you seen that he lacks muscle?
Because on the only piece of imaged evidence you can see of him, ie DR's podcasts, he is quite massive, like an ogre.
Not shredded, not scuplted, but massive.

Since I've known you on this forum, I've had the opportunity to establish quite a clear profile of who you are, don't worry, you are not fooling anyone.

You are someone who is too afraid to experiment on himself, that's why you don't have anything relevant to bring to this community.
You'd rather be reading health blogs and draw theoretical conclusions for yourself and everyone else, so that you can write rebutals on a condescending tone.

All of your writings are "in response to" and "in rebutal to", there is nothing constructive about them.

I deeply think you are trolling because you both have a lack of real interests in life and quite some bitterness inside of you for someone so young.

Stop badmouthing people who have spent their whole life researching, have twice your testosterone levels, three times your muscle mass, and the balls to speak about their own findings on a live podcast.

keytothecity

You sound like a big fart on a stuck up elevator. Honestly, I don’t even know why you are here to begin with. If you are here just to tell someone those little sh*t eating words and take your anger on people with your pointless answers, just get the hell out. Simple.
No, I sound like someone who calls a hobby researcher out on his inconsistencies because there are plenty of bald people reading his posts who might be getting an inferiority complex from them contributing to the problem. The second I mention haidut this little weasel backpedals and agrees with me, because, I repeat myself: his theories fall apart the second you apply them to the real world.

keytothecity

I don't see any evolutionary advantage of hair in any possible setting. I am guessing you think hair doesn't have a function?'

Let me put it in a different, thought without action is meaningless. Energy without structure is chaotic. Strength of the body and the mind are one of the most important virtues a man can have. A man without strength isn't a man at all...

A link would be most appreciated. Still, this doesn't negate that balding is a sign of declining health. If we go by the logic you're working on then being an athlete and having a muscular body should positively correlate with good health and fertility, this however isn't the case...

Feels like you being sarcastic. Wat observations and what readings? Have you actually observe people get depression then develop health issues? Are you sure they didn't have any health issues

9:45

no, obviously hair has a social function

so if greying means no hair loss, and greying means worse health, and hair loss means worse health.
Can you see there is no clear correlation? A clear correlation would be all signs of worse health including fatness, greying positively correlating with baldness. This is clearly not the case
There are physical signs that are safe to assume clearly correlate with worse health, e.g. morbid obesity. Baldness is not one of them, as long as cushing disease victims have nw -1 hairlines, morbidly obese people have great hair, greying people have great hair and so on. All you can speak of now are correlations (signs), but not clear correlation or causalisation. Except you argue those people I mentioned are healthy.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

so if greying means no hair loss, and greying means worse health, and hair loss means worse health.
Can you see there is no clear correlation? A clear correlation would be all signs of worse health including fatness, greying positively correlating with baldness. This is clearly not the case
There are physical signs that are safe to assume clearly correlate with worse health, e.g. morbid obesity. Baldness is not one of them, as long as cushing disease victims have nw -1 hairlines, morbidly obese people have great hair, greying people have great hair and so on. All you can speak of now are correlations (signs), but not clear correlation or causalisation. Except you argue those people I mentioned are healthy.

Spot on logical thinking.

Mrscorpion360

Lmao

Summer

Are you bald? I feel like you’re bald and afraid of admitting baldness is correlated with suboptimal health. Instead of sounding like an r/tressless shill, do something about it.

keytothecity

Are you bald? I feel like you’re bald and afraid of admitting baldness is correlated with suboptimal health. Instead of sounding like an r/tressless shill, do something about it.
Why ad hominem instead of adressing my points?
Are you a woman?

does that mean you are disagreeing with mrchibbs?

haidut nw5
RP nw3 couldn’t reverse his mpb in 30 years

xD

Last edited:

Summer

Why ad hominem instead of adressing my points?
Are you a woman?

does that mean you are disagreeing with mrchibbs?

haidut nw5
RP nw3 couldn’t reverse his mpb in 30 years

xD
Where exactly have either of them stated their main focus was reversing hair loss? Diet and supplementation aren’t enough unless you want to castrate yourself like a mentally ill person.
Bringing up Cushing’s and grey hair aren’t valid points at all. Many of the men in my family kept their hair well into their 70s without premature greying. I believe my problems stem from horrible posture and deep-rooted stress/anxiety that I’ve had since I was a kid. It’s not too late to reverse course. My hair would look no different than any Norwood 1.5 if I maintained it as it is now. Regrowth takes more work but is doable with things like micro needling. But fixing the root of the problem needs to happen first.
It’s okay to admit your hair loss is likely a result of actions you did or didn’t take. Such health problems are the reason most of us are here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals