did my face change from k2 and avoiding PUFA?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I'm with @Nigel Blake on this one. If you're on this forum and can't at least halt baldness or significantly slow the degenerative process, then you are clearly failing.
Also, don't mean to throw a personal attack on OP, don't know what he's been through in life. However, I dare to say that those pictures are very far from the definition of health. There is a sad / lifeless expression. Likely someone who doesn't spend much time outdoor and lacks a rich social life. I can tell this because I too looked sad in photos.
The more time I spend on this forum, the more I realize how much openness / social life & relationships and leading a meaningful life matter so, so much.

The face is narrow because of recessed maxilla (and mandible). Follow the root cause.
most people on the schizophrenic/autistic spectrum have a dead stare to them. that's just the way it is.

That’s an interesting job. What do you mean you work with monuments? In USA? You do maintenance on structures? I want to learn more about this type of architecture and upkeep, how to learn how to build antiquitech style buildings.

no i work in Europe. It's like a storage facility for pieces of history and things not in a museum

Memento

Wow. This thread emphasises what clueless shallow 20 year olds really think. OP deserves none of your "wisdom".

Murtaza

i can see a change OP, inflammation has definitely gone down. Your face looks more defined now

T

TheBeard

You have almost no facial hair to speak of...

So your heart problems still persists. Strange considering its been 4 years. Are you Vit D deficient by chance? Working underground/inside can't be good for your health

I believe you've misinterpret my meaning. If peating does improve hair health then surely 4 years of it would either reverse or stop balding which doesn't seem to be case in this particular instance. So asking if he was or wasn't peating right or optimally until recently. I have seen some before and after pics of reverse hair loss give me a moment to get it... Found it

By peating I am referring to eating and behaving in such a way as to be constructive to one's metabolism such as eating large amounts of carbs to negate fat oxidation and eating large amount of fats ( not including PUFA) and proteins to have building material for cells. Not sure what stress you're referring to exactly. I am certain peating involves indetifying and dealing with stress

When was the last time you observed sufficient evidence that Peating (whatever that means, like there is one way to Peat...) halted or reversed hair loss?
Having encountered two examples on this forum doesn't mean that it was the Peating part that saved them, nor that we should conclude the theory translates into practice.

More generally it translates into your writing that you are not here to bring any help to those in need, just to judge them from your highness.

Can we at least get a picture of you to see if this attitude is justified and if you have all your ducks in a row?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

When was the last time you observed sufficient evidence that Peating (whatever that means, like there is one way to Peat...) halted or reversed hair loss?
Having encountered two examples on this forum doesn't mean that it was the Peating part that saved them, nor that we should conclude the theory translates into practice.

More generally it translates into your writing that you are not here to bring any help to those in need, just to judge them from your highness.

Can we at least get a picture of you to see if this attitude is justified and if you have all your ducks in a row?

peating turned me into a bald schizophrenic/autist with heart failure

just joking. the way I see it is there are certain problems that you cannot just fix instantly

T

TheBeard

peating turned me into a bald schizophrenic/autist with heart failure

just joking. the way I see it is there are certain problems that you cannot just fix instantly

It's not about a timeline.
It's just that Peating is not the end all be all.

It's one of the ways to arrive somewhere, for some people.

Summer

It’s hard to tell since both photos are taken at different angles but I don’t see any major changes. PUFA avoidance and K2 won’t do much in that category. If you’re looking to change facial features naturally, proper posture is what you want to be working towards. @rei has posted about this. I myself have suffered forward head posture for years due to growing up playing video games for most of my childhood. Only now trying to fix it and it is difficult but will be worth it in the end. Bad posture not only affects facial development but also teeth and hair loss.

It’s just as important as metabolism in my opinion. A machine that is out of alignment will not operate properly even if it’s given the most optimal fuel. Sorry for the tangent.

keytothecity

This.
I'm with @Nigel Blake on this one. If you're on this forum and can't at least halt baldness or significantly slow the degenerative process, then you are clearly failing.
Didn't you say that you are still thinning and your scalp got hard in some other thread? Not trying to be mean at all, just to clarify. Did all of that happen before Peating and you halted the thinning?

keytothecity

It’s hard to tell since both photos are taken at different angles but I don’t see any major changes. PUFA avoidance and K2 won’t do much in that category. If you’re looking to change facial features naturally, proper posture is what you want to be working towards. @rei has posted about this. I myself have suffered forward head posture for years due to growing up playing video games for most of my childhood. Only now trying to fix it and it is difficult but will be worth it in the end. Bad posture not only affects facial development but also teeth and hair loss.
I fixed my forward head and bettered my overall posture by coincidence in like 1 week in a gym by doing lots and lots of neck curls.

GreekDemiGod

Didn't you say that you are still thinning and your scalp got hard in some other thread? Not trying to be mean at all, just to clarify. Did all of that happen before Peating and you halted the thinning?
It was an observation I made. I've been loosely peating for 1 year.
The hardening of the scalp is something which I reckon happened gradually in the last 2-3 years.
At this point, I honestly have periods of no thinning or no perceived hair loss and some other periods where I do noticed some shedding, depending on my current supplement regimen.
I'm on Andro & creatine at the moment to increase my DHT levels.
Adding T3 this week and looks like it's going to be life changing as I feel my body shifting into a higher gear. Feel better and better as the days go by.

Just to put into perspective - I'm a NW2 - 2.25 at the moment

I've also taken Kuinone for more than half a year. I have not noticed a winder mandible from it.

Nigel Blake

I already explained what I meant by Peating. Peating is simply behaving in such a way that is constructive to one's metabolism. This includes optimizing carb oxidation and negating fat oxidation while plenty of both and protein. It also includes getting sunlight for vit D creation and other benefits. It also means you view in a more holistic/homeopathic approach. Meaning if one part of your body is acting funny or wrong then whole body is on the path of destruction/degradation. If one's metabolism isn't failing in any way then things such as hair loss should either stop or reverse. Ignoring balding or hair graying as something not important ultimately undermines the principles of Peating...

Thats strange. If hair loss reversal occurs within a few months of implementing Peating principles then it should be evident that Peating principles were the cause of the reversal. What other possible explanation could there be?

Its getting kinda weird that so many people are calling me judgmental. If one desires to know the truth then one needs to be able to give fair and just judgement. I am not very fond of people who dislikes being judge, they are usually prefer to look at pretty lies then to look at the ugly truth. I would appreciate you don't slander me by implying I only putting people down for my own amusement...

I am not sure why you're being emotional. Don't see how you could possibly took great offense to any of my writing unless you're one of those people that think no one can judge you especially a random guy on a forum. I won't be giving my photo out. I don't usually take pictures of myself. If you curious of my health situation, it isn't particularly very good....

keytothecity

If one's metabolism isn't failing in any way then things such as hair loss should either stop or reverse.
This is highly controversial. Too many bald men on top of power structures. Add on top that they also have all the funds and incentives to hide hair loss as well with wigs and hair transplants (Elon Musk being an example) and you get extremely high numbers of bald succesful men. Highly unlikely that their metabolisms are failing them.

You don't need to look any further than Haidut to see you can not only be bald but also fat on top of that and be healthy/energetic.

I think it's more likely the case that hairloss often spirals into depression and then health problems as a result. Those who manage to really not give a **** (don't ask me how they do it) seem healthy to me. Acknowledge your own lookism.

GenericName86

It’s just as important as metabolism in my opinion. A machine that is out of alignment will not operate properly even if it’s given the most optimal fuel. Sorry for the tangent.
My head posture isn't the greatest either, I need to start correcting it. What steps are you taking now to fix it and how's it going for you?

Nigel Blake

This is highly controversial. Too many bald men on top of power structures. Add on top that they also have all the funds and incentives to hide hair loss as well with wigs and hair transplants (Elon Musk being an example) and you get extremely high numbers of bald succesful men. Highly unlikely that their metabolisms are failing them.
Having wealth doesn't equate to being healthy, though it makes being healthy much easier. If follow most doctors' advice you'll get sick eventually regardless if you have $1 or $1 billion to your name. As for people Elon Musk, Bill Gates the Clintons, Trump etc, I suspect the image you see of them is likely fabricated. What I mean is that those people are likely faking aging. As for why I think this, well their aging appears not to be slowing down compared to normal people which is odd considering all the comforts and advatanges they should have. As for why they would do it, one reason I can think of is that if they look like they're in their 20's while being over 60 or 70 it would cause extreme levels of distrust and disdain directed towards them. Well we know they do stage fake deaths and the like...

You don't need to look any further than Haidut to see you can not only be bald but also fat on top of that and be healthy/energetic.
Yeah I would call Haidut the picture of health. I am certain his beard is turning white/grey. He also seems lacking in muscles

think it's more likely the case that hairloss often spirals into depression and then health problems as a result. Those who manage to really not give a **** (don't ask me how they do it) seem healthy to me. Acknowledge your own lookism.
Are you sure depression causes health problems and not the other way around?

Summer

My head posture isn't the greatest either, I need to start correcting it. What steps are you taking now to fix it and how's it going for you?
So far I’ve been doing some simple exercises I’ve found on YouTube and it’s going pretty terribly to be honest. FHP and rounded shoulders. Trying to maintain proper posture throughout the day produces pain in my shoulder blade area. And bedtime is a whole other story. I can’t sleep with good posture, and my current posture has been ruining my sleep for years. More research is needed on my end.

keytothecity

Having wealth doesn't equate to being healthy, though it makes being healthy much easier. If follow most doctors' advice you'll get sick eventually regardless if you have $1 or $1 billion to your name.As for people Elon Musk, Bill Gates the Clintons, Trump etc, I suspect the image you see of them is likely fabricated. What I mean is that those people are likely faking aging. As for why I think this, well their aging appears not to be slowing down compared to normal people which is odd considering all the comforts and advatanges they should have. As for why they would do it, one reason I can think of is that if they look like they're in their 20's while being over 60 or 70 it would cause extreme levels of distrust and disdain directed towards them. Well we know they do stage fake deaths and the like...
So Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer, Michael Jordan, Lebron James all have impaired metabolisms? This just does not make sense to me. It's extremely difficult to get anything done when your metabolism is impaired, let alone rising to the top of your craft. But I suspect you know this, since you said your health isn't great. A shame you can't ask Maradonna about it anymore. Or Jeff Bridges. Or Chadwick Boseman.

This is how a woman would view it, or someone who applies lookism. But not someone objective IMO.

There is simply no clear correlation of health and hair. If you look long enough, you can statistically prove a 20% increase in some specific disease that 5% of men get and stuff like that. There are likely other diseases that bald men more rarely get. In other words, non of all this is statistically relevant to the point that this forums narrative makes sense.
If you had no real life experience and would only read this forum, one would have to come to the conclusion that bald men are the bottom of the barrel in ANY social and biological power structure, not just the dating market. However, this is clearly not the case. It's not the case despite bald men having a social lookism penalty and higher chance of depression due to self image problems.

Yeah I would call Haidut the picture of health.
Well, he has great energy output in his videos, more so than Roddy for example. I think Roddy is on a low energy longevity track (just look how small his food portions are on youtube lol) and Haidut is in a live now mode with lower life expectancy but higher life quality.
I am certain his beard is turning white/grey.
Men who keep hair go grey earlier. According to this forum this should not be the case because both balding and greying are "degenerate" processes yet they negatively correlate with each other.

Are you sure depression causes health problems and not the other way around?
In general, it goes both ways. When it comes to hair it's most often hairloss-->depression-->health problems imo

mrchibbs

There is simply no clear correlation of health and hair.

The fact that there are still people like you making claims like this shows how pervasive the genetic dogma has been. If you had spent 30 minutes digging through some threads on this forum or even reading some of Danny Roddy's articles and references, you would not be saying this. It shows you don't really care to have an educated discussion, you just want to repeat the same old clichés.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals