did my face change from k2 and avoiding PUFA?

Mrscorpion360

On the contrary, it seems like this forum is one of the few places where you can actually investigate premature hair loss without the looming presence of the mainstream dogma.
Unfortunately that’s correct. It seems like this, rob english, Danny roddy is what led to this ordeal of the correct way of figuring things out. All the other stuff in social media in general is just laser caps, drugs, horrendous dogmatic information, “shave your head,work-out and grow a beard” etc.

It still bothers me how bad us humans are living.

mrchibbs

Unfortunately that’s correct. It seems like this, rob english, Danny roddy is what led to this ordeal of the correct way of figuring things out. All the other stuff in social media in general is just laser caps, drugs, horrendous dogmatic information, “shave your head,work-out and grow a beard” etc.

It still bothers me how bad us humans are living.

I don't think it's necessarily the fault of most people. Our entire life environments are growing more inadequate with each passing year. Ever increasing EMF load, moldy apartments, social isolation, PUFA/excipients/particles laden food supply, chronic nutritional deficiencies, not enough bright light, transgenerational effects, the list goes on.

It's hard to fight against this.

The research Danny has done is helpful to those who can realize that hair loss is a product of very clear physiological processes, and Rob has shown clearly that mechanical stimulation in the form of massages can indeed reverse the pathological (fibrotic, calcification) changes to the scalp. In a few individuals with good lifestyles and overall health, this had led to appreciable regrowth and reversal of baldness.

The facts are there, implementing the solution is a bit more involved and is different for everyone.

Here is a quote from Ray which illustrates the perspective (May 2020, #27 Bioenergetics with Danny Roddy):

The association (of baldness) with the crease in the earlobe, and altered cholesterol metabolism etc, means that you have to seriously backup, and not look for a ‘’cure’’ in the medical sense, but to back up as radically (as possible) and redo your life. Such things as for example, going to a high altitude for 6 weeks at a time and eating totally different diet, and making sure that your Ca intake is very very high compared to your phosphate intake. Phosphate, for example, in excess activates your parathyroid, aldosterone, angiotension, everything that destroys hair growth, phosphate excess is very crucial for promoting it.

Doing everything, high altitude, will increase the balance of progesterone, and help to get the parathyroid hormone, and aldosterone and angiotension under control but you have to think of it at that very fundamental level of getting your energy system reved up and turning off those toxic processes. The parathyroid hormone in itself is enough to knock out the hair follicle.

Getting your spontaneous energy production high so that your producing and retaining lots of CO2, energizing and renewing the follicle, so it selects and retains from your blood supply the trace minerals that it needs. High energy is needed for that and high energy is expressed through the balance of carbon dioxide, and keeping calcium out of the cells by keeping your parathyroid hormone low and keeping aldosterone low by doing everything anti-inflammatory.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

When it comes to balding, this forum is about coping, not solutions. This forum can be responsible for this.
I will stop saying that when we get pictures like this in reverse.
@johnwester130
Shave your head, grow your beard out, chew on gum for hypertrophy and zygos gains, lift, cardio, low fap
Keep using k2 and calcium
You will look like a different person in a couple months doing that but thats my 2c
If you are bald you are not getting away with this ***t dude. Time to ogremaxx if you want respect from dudes and sex from ladies. If you don’t thats fine but this is just the reality.

sorry but that's irrelevant. If you lived in california or new york, yes, then that kind of thing is important where looks are everything.

Be grateful you are alive. I actually think I did temporarily die once. I blacked out on the train once and had to be carried off. The person said I turned blue aswell.
When that happens you stop caring what other people think of you and all those things don't matter.

keytothecity

All it would take would be 3-5 people here who regrow at least one norwood, photo documented, with "lifestyle changes". I would expect people to do that for a forum if this forum is the reason they regrew hair.

Yet, I only find threads like this on HLT. HLT would be closing down within 2 years if people here had success and weren't just coping.

This forum obviously fails to explain or just flat out denies:

The role of E in mpb.

The fact that fda drugs work.

The fact that there are otherwise healthy looking bald men.

The fact that there are otherwise unhealthy looking men with hair.

So if you do your research here, keep in mind that no one here regrows hair. There are still interesting hair discussions here though, but it should be a hobby lol

keytothecity

sorry but that's irrelevant. If you lived in california or new york, yes, then that kind of thing is important where looks are everything.

Be grateful you are alive. I actually think I did temporarily die once. I blacked out on the train once and had to be carried off. The person said I turned blue aswell.
When that happens you stop caring what other people think of you and all those things don't matter.
I said "It's perfectly fine if you don't [care]"
So I suggest you keep doing that then

Nigel Blake

What do you mean, naked face?
You have almost no facial hair to speak of...

My heart problems can still improve, I never solved it 100%
So your heart problems still persists. Strange considering its been 4 years. Are you Vit D deficient by chance? Working underground/inside can't be good for your health

You speak as if most people here do. Would you be so kind to link me all those threads with before after pictures?
I believe you've misinterpret my meaning. If peating does improve hair health then surely 4 years of it would either reverse or stop balding which doesn't seem to be case in this particular instance. So asking if he was or wasn't peating right or optimally until recently. I have seen some before and after pics of reverse hair loss give me a moment to get it... Found it
''Peating'' is not a guaranteed protection against the effects of stress. It is a bit more subtle and involved than that.
By peating I am referring to eating and behaving in such a way as to be constructive to one's metabolism such as eating large amounts of carbs to negate fat oxidation and eating large amount of fats ( not including PUFA) and proteins to have building material for cells. Not sure what stress you're referring to exactly. I am certain peating involves indetifying and dealing with stress

Nigel Blake

All it would take would be 3-5 people here who regrow at least one norwood, photo documented, with "lifestyle changes". I would expect people to do that for a forum if this forum is the reason they regrew hair.

Yet, I only find threads like this on HLT. HLT would be closing down within 2 years if people here had success and weren't just coping.

The role of E in mpb.

So if you do your research here, keep in mind that no one here regrows hair. There are still interesting hair discussions here though, but it should be a hobby lol
Dude you starting to sound like some sort of control opposition

mrchibbs

The role of E in mpb.

I think you'll find that all of these points have indeed been discussed in many threads.

keytothecity

You have almost no facial hair to speak of...

So your heart problems still persists. Strange considering its been 4 years. Are you Vit D deficient by chance? Working underground/inside can't be good for your health

I believe you've misinterpret my meaning. If peating does improve hair health then surely 4 years of it would either reverse or stop balding which doesn't seem to be case in this particular instance. So asking if he was or wasn't peating right or optimally until recently. I have seen some before and after pics of reverse hair loss give me a moment to get it... Found it

By peating I am referring to eating and behaving in such a way as to be constructive to one's metabolism such as eating large amounts of carbs to negate fat oxidation and eating large amount of fats ( not including PUFA) and proteins to have building material for cells. Not sure what stress you're referring to exactly. I am certain peating involves indetifying and dealing with stress
Thats something but far from enough for a forum with 15000 hair posts
Thats 0,25 of a norwood maybe
There have been dozens of people here who tried his protocol or something very similar. lampofred claims success with a similar protocol.

Might just be a rare kind of hairloss.

keytothecity

I think you'll find that all of these points have indeed been discussed in many threads.
yeah last time I checked in haiduts thread claiming estrogen causes hair loss the guy delivering threads with photo evidence of the opposite being the case just got flat out ignored by him
haidut cannot even grow hair despite being estrogenic for that matter. meanwhile my E is low as **** and I'm bald, and I always balded the most the lowest my E was (e.g. through aspirin)
the hair forum is basically a health forum for fat dudes.

mrchibbs

yeah last time I checked in haiduts thread claiming estrogen causes hair loss the guy delivering threads with photo evidence of the opposite being the case just got flat out ignored by him
haidut cannot even grow hair despite being estrogenic for that matter. meanwhile my E is low as **** and I'm bald, and I always balded the most the lowest my E was (e.g. through aspirin)

Nice.

Nigel Blake

Thats something but far from enough for a forum with 15000 hair posts
Thats 0,25 of a norwood maybe
There have been dozens of people here who tried his protocol or something very similar. lampofred claims success with a similar protocol.

Might just be a rare kind of hairloss.
Why are you being this critical? I think it could be the guy I linked eat raw meat while I don't John here doesn't. To imply it doesn't work without sufficient evident is just slander....

Mrscorpion360

I started making changes in late 2015 and avoiding PUFA. By then I had low grade heart failure. It's not that bad, you can live with it quite easily.

What do you mean, naked face? I think my health has improved since 4 years ago, yes. My heart problems can still improve, I never solved it 100%
Not that bad? That’s not good at all,
K

Mrscorpion360

Listen I hope everything is okay, it’s not right too seeing in such a bad state.

Nigel Blake

Link to the photo evidence of estrogen helping men with hair loss? Vitamin e depletion though aspirin seems odd. Have you tried salicylic acid or willow bark powder or extract with similar effects?

Vileplume

It looks like you leaned out a bit, but I can’t see any clear evidence of a change in facial structure

baccheion

How much K2? I don't notice anything.

I believe you'd have to take 30 mg K2 MK-4 4x/day (maybe 1 mg/kg split across 3 servings will do) along with 10,000 IU vitamin D3. And 3-4g calcium. Maybe 2g would be enough. May even be better if you also went to the gym and learned proper tongue/chewing posture.

mangoes

and I always balded the most the lowest my E was
I’m not saying estrogen does or doesn’t help hair loss because I honestly don’t know, but I consistently test low estrogen on blood tests, just naturally not with AIs or anything, and I only have slight recession, whereas my older brothers are fully bald and were so at my age even. So it isn’t as straight forward as you like to think, and just because something doesn’t fit your experience with it, doesn’t make it less of a reality.
Link to the photo evidence of estrogen helping men with hair loss? Vitamin e depletion though aspirin seems odd. Have you tried salicylic acid or willow bark powder or extract with similar effects?
The photos he’ll be talking about will likely be from people taking a cocktail of hormones like MTF transgender therapy. Usually estrogen, progesterone and some form of T blocker
okay

this is a little better
that is better for comparison. I can’t see much of a difference, maybe you lost some weight? but seriously don’t let the bs some people are posting, their projections of reality, and their priorities, affect you.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

If peating does improve hair health then surely 4 years of it would either reverse or stop balding which doesn't seem to be case in this particular instance
I'm with @Nigel Blake on this one. If you're on this forum and can't at least halt baldness or significantly slow the degenerative process, then you are clearly failing.
Also, don't mean to throw a personal attack on OP, don't know what he's been through in life. However, I dare to say that those pictures are very far from the definition of health. There is a sad / lifeless expression. Likely someone who doesn't spend much time outdoor and lacks a rich social life. I can tell this because I too looked sad in photos.
The more time I spend on this forum, the more I realize how much openness / social life & relationships and leading a meaningful life matter so, so much.

The face is narrow because of recessed maxilla (and mandible). Follow the root cause.

ronin570

That's not that important at the moment

I had developed low grade heart failure by then which I wanted to reverse.

I work underground with historical monuments and historical archives so it's not important to my job to have hair

That’s an interesting job. What do you mean you work with monuments? In USA? You do maintenance on structures? I want to learn more about this type of architecture and upkeep, how to learn how to build antiquitech style buildings.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals