Did anyone try to dissolve cynomel in alcohol and use it with a dropper?

FitnessMike

conrad0602

I've had it mind to try this (with tiromel) but the impression I've gotten is that it won't quite work due to the fillers... I'm my head it makes sense as I would have thought the active substance would dissolve and the fillers would settle out at the bottom.. be interested to hear people's thoughts on this.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I've had it mind to try this (with tiromel) but the impression I've gotten is that it won't quite work due to the fillers... I'm my head it makes sense as I would have thought the active substance would dissolve and the fillers would settle out at the bottom.. be interested to hear people's thoughts on this.
I got Tyronene from Mr Haidud, im gonna dilute it to get 1mg per drop and try start my journey

conrad0602

I got Tyronene from Mr Haidud, im gonna dilute it to get 1mg per drop and try start my journey
Sounds like a plan ? good luck mate. Ive thought about doing this. Id be keen to keep the ratio of ethanol to SFA esters the same as the original tyronene though. Anyone know what the ratio would be? I'm sure just adding ethanol would be fine but my OCD feels differently. Would also personally want as little ethanol as possible for potential sublingual dosing. Let us know how you get on.

TobyBjorn

I've done it and it was fine, but I don't prefer it, simply because I have to pay closer attention each time to get the dosing right. I still have a little ethanol-t3 around for topical use from time to time though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals