Did anyone have experience with homeopathy (Boiron)?

ironfist

I'm not asking about water and whether or not it has memory. I'm asking if anyone has good effects from this.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I worked with a classic-homeopath that told me Boiron used to be great. But since the son inherited the company, it has been less reliable. He advises using Boiron only if nothing else is available.

Helios is a greatly regarded brand.
I've use Washington homeopathic with good effect.
I've also used Boiron with pronounced effects.

KyFarmGirl

I have not had any trouble with Boiron, but I always use the full 5 pills for a dose with that brand.

InChristAlone

I use Boiron hypericum perforatum for severe pain works pretty well.

xborg

When I had persistent hypersensitivity after repair of a cracked tooth my holistic dentist gave me homeopathic arnica (not sure of brand). It worked well.

LadyRae

I'm not asking about water and whether or not it has memory. I'm asking if anyone has good effects from this.
I have used the arnica Montana for years. Boiron brand, 30c, 5-6 pellets. It works amazing for bumps and bruises and pain. I would give it to my little kids quite often when they would fall down and hurt themselves, etc. Takes the pain away very quickly. Once, I slammed my pinky finger in the screen door and I took arnica immediately and the pain went away.

13 years ago I had breast augmentation and even then, my very Western plastic surgeon advised me to start taking the arnica about 2 weeks before the surgery. I had no bruising or swelling, it was amazing. Post surgery, I only used the prescribed opiates for half a day, and then just used arnica during the rest of my healing period..

We have also used Apis for bee stings and it cuts the pain better than baking soda or anything else I've tried.

I would say I first began using homeopathic pellets about 17 years ago and I haven't noticed a difference in the potency since then... I'm in Washington state, USA...