Did Anybody Fix Manboobs With Supplements, Nutrition Etc?

Constatine

Plane old vitamin d can help. It modulates the androgen receptor in powerful ways. I think vitamin d plus something that increases dht (just exercise should be fine) is a powerful combo for androgenic expression. What are you currently taking or doing?

Aaron

Vitamin D, meditation (change your response to stress - this is probably the main cause of moobs), aspirin, coffee, yerba mate, vitamin E, citrus, honey, red meat, raloxifene (haven't tried this but it should be one of the best options), topical tamoxifen (oral gave me eye pain), biotin, avoiding all dense phytoestrogen sources like flax, hops, cannabis, soy (these will just prevent reversal from happening) and anti-androgenic herbs (lavender, tea tree, mint, licorice, etc), stop using aluminum antiperspirant, reduce plastics. While doing all of this, get your body fat down to around 12% or below. None of these things will work in isolation. Liver, thyroid, and gut health should be top priorities - the basic tenets of the Ray Peat approach. I've tried so many things I don't exactly know what worked but after almost 2 years of trying, grape-sized lumps are now dimes. I didn't really have manboobs but I did have puffy nipples that sometimes looked bad through certain shirts. Shirtless, I never looked that bad. Legitimate breasts can only be reversed through surgery I think.

Btw, I reversed mine while taking finasteride/Propecia, which is part of what triggered the condition in the first place, so I had relatively low levels of estrogen-suppressing DHT but still managed to do it.

Last edited:

Aaron

Raising HGH would do it imo. Not peaty

Are you just thinking of the body fat reducing properties? If anything I feel HGH would make it worse. Estrogenic breast fat is actually more difficult to target than hard glandular tissue and I don't see what HGH would do for either.

Curiousman

Iodine

TreasureVibe

Mine dissapeared somewhat with nascent iodine (Detoxadine brand) painted on the scrotum a couple of days.

japanesedude

What would you think about applying VitaminD oil directly on Gyno?(about 2000IU~)
Plane old vitamin d can help. It modulates the androgen receptor in powerful ways. I think vitamin d plus something that increases dht (just exercise should be fine) is a powerful combo for androgenic expression. What are you currently taking or doing?

Aaron

What would you think about applying VitaminD oil directly on Gyno?(about 2000IU~)

Give it a try. Topical vit E is also worth a shot. Shave before every application and maybe blow dry it on. Could do a chest workout to help saturate the tissue. I highly recommend spending 5 mins a day on these kinds of approaches.

OP
ecstatichamster
it seems that nobody definitely has said here, "I had them (or knew someone who did), and did X and Y, and they went away..."