Diamine Oxidase Supplement In Lieu Of Bendaryl

goodandevil

Q: "I read that DAO supplements come from pig kidney. What do you think of their use in lieu of benadryl, since the former would presumably have less anticholinergic effect? Thank you."

Ray: "I think any raw animal product has a risk of infection."

Q: "Do you think ketotifen is superior to benadryl? I'm resistant to t3 and after i had some benadryl my body temperature shot up and my guts moved. Thank you very much ray"

Ray: "I’ve never used it, but by the structure it could be better."

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

What about desiccated thyroid? Especially porcine since they're fed enormous amounts of unsaturated fats, which poison tissues, making them susceptible to infections.
Link from the Tyro and Max thread:
Freeze-drying - Wikipedia
That's a good point ... i think maybe ray is just wary of supplements, i dont know if he's had experience with DAO, but ive been resistant to t3 for some time and the effect benadryl had combined with t3 was dramatic. I read a number of studies last night on histamine reducing body temperature. I mowed the lawn and was constantly sneezing a few days after, and my temps plummeted into the high 96s. I was sneezing so much i got slme benadryl and my resting temp went up to 99. Waking temerature was 97.8, the first time it's been that high. I heard that chronic antihistamine use reduces Diamine Oxidase so it's something I want to keep in mind.

Amazoniac

http://www.williamfkoch.com/pages/Neoplastic/?pID=3&pID2=41

"The energy required to charge the tissue and blood colloids so they have a correct dispersion, fluidity, and adsorption power to carry oxygen and electrolytes is not supplied when the functional Carbonyl groups that initiate the oxidations for energy production are blocked by condensing with such tightly binding amines as certain guanidines and other amine bases. The sulfydryl group, indirectly, causes the same effect[.] The diminished carrying power for oxygen and reduced fluidity lead to hypoxia in the tissue cells, and then the free radicals formed by the dehydrogenation action of the Functional Carbonyl Groups have no molecular oxygen to combine, so they add to the closest double bond at hand, which of course, is the double bond that activates the Functional Carbonyl Group. In this way, the pathogenic integrations with virus, carcinogen, allergen, or incompletely combusted metabolites, are brought about. Where do these toxic amines originate?

They arise for the most part in the filthy colon, as a result of a diet on animal proteins. Old focal infections in the tonsils, appendix, fallopian tubes, or other areas, especially at the roots of dead teeth, are very often to blame. To defend the tissues from pathogenic anoxia, one must remove all such foci of infection and wash the colon free of its toxic contents. The diet must be changed to clean fruits, vegetables, and cereals, without any animal proteins whatsoever, as the Good Creator ordained. One great function of bactaeria is to convert dead animal tissues into food for plants, whether the dead animal product is in the ground or in the colon. And it is certain that a large part of the ingested meat is not digested and absorbed completely before it reaches the colon. The toxins evolved paralyze the bowel wall and cause diverticulae. These hold putrid material for varying periods among which the toxic amines are transition bodies. Diamine oxidase present in the intestinal wall and liver combats them, more or less successfully. But in the presence of excessive sulfydryl groups also formed during the putrefaction, the diamine oxidase may also be inactivated."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals