TubZy

Thanks, haidut. I wondered a little bit about a reaction to extra dopamine but didn't realize headaches could be such a big deal side effect. The day of the killer headache (and nausea) I was incorporating another dopamine boosting strategy. Yow, it was something. I thought maybe it was antiviral activity (which I don't really know much about, @TubZy) but the "too much dopamine" hypothesis fits really well for me.

So maybe I don't need any extra dopamine. LOL

Lol, fair enough :D

TubZy

Don't know. Peat said once it could be from immune system activation from progesterone. Some people got this from MB as well, which is a known anti-viral. So, it could be due to die-off or simply ramped up immune activity against pathogens or cellular debris, which we carry with us at all times.

Makes sense, I got kinda of itchy too which would mean poor detox capabilities.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is the shelf life of this product?

Possibly indefinite. The adamantane molecule is extremely stable, as are the tocopherols and MCT used as solvent. I'd say the bottle will probably spoil somehow first before the liquid goes bad. I'd give it at least 24 months shelf life just because that is the officially listed shelf life of the bottles we get from the vendor.

tomisonbottom

Thanks, this is actually great feedback as it adds evidence to its anticholinergic, dopaminergic, and anti-glutamate effects. I suppose lower dose can be tried or used sporadically. Like any supplement, even something as "boring" as niacinamide there is an adaptation of the liver to its metabolism and Peat's suggestion to cycle most supplements seems to ring true for this one as well.

Do you know how long before adaption usually takes place? In terms of weeks or months? I'm trying to figure out a good way to cycle the different things I'm using. Thinking about doing 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Would that be a reasonable regimen?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you know how long before adaption usually takes place? In terms of weeks or months? I'm trying to figure out a good way to cycle the different things I'm using. Thinking about doing 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Would that be a reasonable regimen?

Yes, I think this is reasonable. I think this is also what Peat suggested when somebody asked him about supplementing with memantine and amantadine.

Vinero

I'm using Diamant again, 5 mg a day. Had to take a break because of the difficulty sleeping effect. One weird thing I notice about Diamant is the last few days after applying on skin that three hours later I start to yawn a lot. I guess this is due to dopamine increasing.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I guess this is due to dopamine increasing

...or cortisol going down. Thanks for the feedback, consistent with effects people got from memantine and amantadine.

Ron J

Interesting supplement.
Does it have any effect on prolactin? How significant was the weight(fat) loss from this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting supplement.
Does it have any effect on prolactin? How significant was the weight(fat) loss from this?

Anything that increases dopamine should lower prolactin. That's why dopaminergic drugs are used for lowering prolactin. Where did you see reports of weight loss?

Ron J

Anything that increases dopamine should lower prolactin. That's why dopaminergic drugs are used for lowering prolactin. Where did you see reports of weight loss?
Someone claimed a "slimming effect", I'll look for the comment and add it.
Edit: Page 12. You stated why it may lead to less fat in the same page.

denise

I think most people would say that the slimming effect was not from fat loss but from the increased contraction of the core muscles, thus providing a girdle effect. (You may look slimmer, but with no weight change.)

Ron J

I think most people would say that the slimming effect was not from fat loss but from the increased contraction of the core muscles, thus providing a girdle effect. (You may look slimmer, but with no weight change.)
Constantine said that it seemed to be fat. If the core muscles increase in contraction(I assume that it decreases in circumference), wouldn't you end up looking fatter in the midsection? Unless it was both fat loss and contraction.

Vinero

The weight loss is probably just water. Progesterone also makes me look leaner, in one day. I think it's the same mechanism: your cells shed water, which is the opposite that estrogen does. Estrogen makes the cell swell up with water.

denise

Constantine said that it seemed to be fat. If the core muscles increase in contraction(I assume that it decreases in circumference), wouldn't you end up looking fatter in the midsection? Unless it was both fat loss and contraction.
That would only be the case if our torsos were solid. I think (at least for me--I've been using this consistently for weeks with no change in weight whatsoever) that our abdominal girdle muscles are supposed to be holding our organs in place. Those muscles get lazy (for various reasons), and our organs bulge out where they shouldn't. When you activate those muscles again, you push/pull those organs back to where they ought to have been in the first place. So you look and feel slimmer. But it has nothing to do with fat stores. Maybe Constantine has a different take on it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Oh yes, if the weight gain is from excess cortisol. Remains to be seen if it has the same effects in people with normal weight or better metabolism.

Constatine

I don't have much fat on me anyways so when I lose fat I tend to notice. I did definitely lose some fat on it but I did also notice the core muscle contraction. I haven't taken this product in a while because I simply misplaced it. So I can't say if the effect is consistent.

Broken man

Best supplement I ever had. Great against bad day, flu, runny nose and I think it is improving my hair, teeth and my arms are more pumped. Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Best supplement I ever had. Great against bad day, flu, runny nose and I think it is improving my hair, teeth and my arms are more pumped. Thank you.

Wow, amazing! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Took four drops of this on wrists after a workout couple of hours later had aches and pains all over the body. Feel better this morning but still have quite a few aches.

Anyone have any thoughts whether this could have been the cause?

I think it might have been because it kept cortisol levels too low.