milkboi

Quick update: I almost had given up on this product for increasing dopamine. I was taking only 4-5 drops daily, as in the beginning the recommended dose of 20 drops made me extremely sedated; I guess that was due to strong cortisol inhibition. This small dose might have given me a small dopaminergic boost, but I think I mostly got the NMDA antagonism.

Now a few days ago I decided to take a bigger dose of diamant (20d), and wow, the dopamine effect now is significant: Lowered fatigue, anti-depressive effect, motivation, confidence, also greatly improved verbal fluency/nootropic effect (although this might be a result of lifting me out of the depressive rut I was in).

I am almost out of this product tho and won't reorder soon because I'll experiment with other dopaminergics (9-MBC, selegiline). But I certainly recommend this product and I'll probably use it again in the future.

SQu

I would appreciate some advice about adamantane. (Apologies, it is not Diamant). For myself I am loving this, I find it very sedating even at 2.5-5mg and definitely helpful for blood sugar. I dissolve it in MCT oil and take a number of drops to get the dose.

I think it could benefit my father (92).

Short version of my question: can it be taken successfully dry, in a capsule? Not in oil?

Nebula

Quick update: I almost had given up on this product for increasing dopamine. I was taking only 4-5 drops daily, as in the beginning the recommended dose of 20 drops made me extremely sedated; I guess that was due to strong cortisol inhibition. This small dose might have given me a small dopaminergic boost, but I think I mostly got the NMDA antagonism.

Now a few days ago I decided to take a bigger dose of diamant (20d), and wow, the dopamine effect now is significant: Lowered fatigue, anti-depressive effect, motivation, confidence, also greatly improved verbal fluency/nootropic effect (although this might be a result of lifting me out of the depressive rut I was in).

I am almost out of this product tho and won't reorder soon because I'll experiment with other dopaminergics (9-MBC, selegiline). But I certainly recommend this product and I'll probably use it again in the future.
Did you find oral or topical more effective?

MeatOrchid

Could adamantane have an anti-fungal acitivity on the scalp? it is very soothing when applied generously and spread on the scalp.

golder

Haidut out of curiosity, for my rat, could I combine a small amount of Selegiline with Diamant?

golder

I have only seen studied on it being used to wean people off of strong opioids. To increase the half life it will have to be mixed with those drugs. Adamantane does not inhibit any drug metabolizing enzyme AFAIK, so it won't directly increase the half life of anything when taken separately. Bu if something was dissolved together with adamantane and given as a solution the adamantane would help it get inside the cells more easily and have stronger effects.
How do you think T base dissolved in Adamantane would potentially effect a lab rat?

Jam

Very interesting study. Using Diamant I was experiencing what seemed like a reduction in pain in my knees, but shortly after starting it I injured my elbow and then I could very clearly notice the reduction in pain from taking it. Five drops orally provided significant relief – the difference between agony and a dull ache – for 4 or 5 hours, then time for another dose. So, as the study suggests, a reduction in both inflammation and nociception.

And note that P2X7 is activated by ATP, while much of what we do around here is geared toward increasing ATP. It might explain what @amaranthine experienced with Pyrucet: Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix. Either way, Diamant might pair well with the various efforts to increase ATP.

(As for Diamant overall, I also experienced a nice surge in mental energy.)

Nice find. Thanks.
Very interesting indeed.

I re-injured the shoulder that has chronic tendinosis the other day, and have been suffering from limited movement due to moderate pain. A few hours ago I took 5 drops of Diamant, orally, and the pain is now virtually gone.

I would note that the lapachones, emodin, K2, and chaparral, which eliminated my sciatic/sacroiliac pains, have had absolutely no effect on the shoulder.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

Anyone who applied this on the testicles?
I once did and it gave me a very nice libido boost.
Other than that, I don't feel much from it. Same as Lisuride. I simply don't respond to dopamine agonists.

Jam

I don't "feel" any pro-dopamine effects either (besides the first time I used it), but it is a fantastic anti-inflammatory.

johnwester130

The short answer is a resounding yes.

The long answer is that it potentiates many things.

Now that the tissues are saturated, the potentiation of other compounds is less noticeable as subject has reached a new homeostasis.

Other compounds include Andro, Gonadin, & Caffeine, specifically. Before reaching new homeostasis, subject displayed more intense and longer lasting manifestations of compounds, namely assertiveness and awareness.

**Disclaimer: Below is purely speculative : for more info research Varvara Ivanova, Russian parapsycologist and other related findings

However, subjects assertiveness should be defined as subject also engages in energy manipulation A.K.A working out, meditation, yoga, spirituality, and/or occultism.

Subject’s overall senses have potentiated, akin to a meditators 3rd eye, for example, suggesting greater opening and functioning of the soul, which is the human body and mind collectively.

Subject displays better ability to predict short-term events before they occur (only that subject is involved in) and feel others emotions and thoughts suggesting improved intuition, which is a spiritual phenomenon.

Some call this dissociation or schizophrenia and label it in a negative manner, but this labeling act is biased. Ancient Martial Artists trained this. Time travel and teleportation are a similar phenomenon, that of manipulating energy. Schizophrenia is nothing more than entering another dimension of time and space and not a permanent state. Medication is not needed unless one’s mind/soul is not strong enough to control it.

Therefore, regarding bodily function, this supplement should not be feared as the potentiation is merely an increase in one’s cellular vibrations and vitality.

Lastly, in the quest to increase subjects cellular vibrations to that of the speed of light (that of immortality A.K.A faster than the speed of time A.K.A permanently disease less) this supplement will definitely help.

However, I fear the only way to accomplish this feat may be through permanent DNA alteration, which seems like it will never be allowed.

wow this is amazing

The negative sleep effect you are thinking about is high dopamin. They use antidopamine as sleep aid in the psyciatrich. Best would be not to take closer to sleep.

It retards me too, I enjoy it, but I get too slow.
You can have insomnia with low dopamine also. Most antipsychotic drigs antagonise haistamin also, which is what makes you drowsy.

johnwester130

this works for chronic fatigue syndrome?

Last edited:

whit

We’ve just recently seen success with a family member using Diamant to solve a milk allergy.