milkboi

Nice, thanks. whats the pros/cons of nmda antagonism?

Talking out of my **** here really, but I think NMDA antagonism is inhibitory as opposed to excitatory, and therefore prevents over-excitation of the neurons. Downside is you are decreasing neurotransmission, and therefore at a certain point cognitive ability and alertness

milkboi

Did anyone find a sleep aid that counters the negative effects Diamant has on sleep? I don‘t wanna use Cypro.

J

jb116

Did anyone find a sleep aid that counters the negative effects Diamant has on sleep? I don‘t wanna use Cypro.
If Diamant disturbs your sleep, try supplementing some magnesium chloride with 2 to 5 mg B6. That should knock you right out.

Anders86

The negative sleep effect you are thinking about is high dopamin. They use antidopamine as sleep aid in the psyciatrich. Best would be not to take closer to sleep.

It retards me too, I enjoy it, but I get too slow.

milkboi

The negative sleep effect you are thinking about is high dopamin. They use antidopamine as sleep aid in the psyciatrich. Best would be not to take closer to sleep.

It retards me too, I enjoy it, but I get too slow.

Yeah, I get this effect even when I take it immediately upon awakening. It most likely is from dopamine, I agree.

Diamant doesn’t always make me dumb, in the right doses it’s nootropic IME.

milkboi

If Diamant disturbs your sleep, try supplementing some magnesium chloride with 2 to 5 mg B6. That should knock you right out.

Not sure Magnesium would be strong enough to counter Diamants effect tbh, at least not for me.

Yody

Not sure Magnesium would be strong enough to counter Diamants effect tbh, at least not for me.
I suppose corydalis (or just tetrahydropalmatine) or sulbutiamine could be able to assist, turning down dopamine before bed enough for you to drift off, especially if combined with B6, magnesium, and some glycine.

Anders86

It`s effects are best topically for me. Not so heavy and stronger androgenic effect combined with progesterone and dhea.

milkboi

I suppose corydalis (or just tetrahydropalmatine) or sulbutiamine could be able to assist, turning down dopamine before bed enough for you to drift off, especially if combined with B6, magnesium, and some glycine.

Cool, that‘s worth a try, thanks.

I assume high dose B1 HCL wouldn’t work for that purpose?

Yody

Cool, that‘s worth a try, thanks.

I assume high dose B1 HCL wouldn’t work for that purpose?

I don't believe so, I think only sulbutiamine serves to temporarily turn down dopamine, which then leads to upregulation of the receptor after.

golder

I don't believe so, I think only sulbutiamine serves to temporarily turn down dopamine, which then leads to upregulation of the receptor after.
Very interesting, thanks. Do you know of any other substances that serve the same purpose of temporarily lowering and then upregulating the dopamine receptors after? Perhaps theanine?

Yody

Very interesting, thanks. Do you know of any other substances that serve the same purpose of temporarily lowering and then upregulating the dopamine receptors after? Perhaps theanine?

Not off the top of my head, but I don't think theanine acts in that way.

MtnGuy

It's also an antihistamine. Do you react the same way to Benadryl (diphenhydramine)?

I've tried diamant twice now with similar results. 2 drops day 1 and 2 drops on day 2. I could not stay awake on day three (had to take a nap). Day four, still groggy. I do react to Benedryl. Is this something I can work through or is this a substance I just need to avoid?

SamuraiJack

Just received my diamant (UK) and re-tried it after a while. Looking to sell it. 2 drops used.
If anyone from UK or Eur for that matter wants to buy let me know.
£30 free shipping

Last edited:

dukesbobby777

Just received my diamant (UK) and re-tried it after a while. Looking to sell it. 2 drops used.
If anyone from UK or Eur for that matter wants to buy let me know.
£35 free shipping

Dude I can get a brand new bottle from idea labs and chose the cheapest shipping option (total price coming to $52, which is £39). Just letting you know.

Jam

Still very early going here, but after my subject's first drop (topical) of diamant this morning, he has not needed any nicotine so far. According to him, the positive effects of that one drop are virtually indistinguishable from nicotine, without any of the negatives (chiefly vasoconstriction and need to re-dose). My subject just recently applied a snus portion to test the effects, and reportedly feels nothing from it, besides the beginnings of vasoconstriction. A very intriguing substance!

LucyL

I thought Pyrucet smelled bad! But the effect, 6 drops topically in the AM, has been interesting. It is a strange, centering feeling. Like I feel stronger, not physically or even emotionally, but confident and stable. (Not that I'm usually unstable or unconfident, but this is more so). Hard to describe, really, but enjoying it!