golder

We’ve just recently seen success with a family member using Diamant to solve a milk allergy.
This is incredibly interesting. I still can’t seem to get ahold of my milk allergy, even with different thyroid dosages and antibiotic variations. Incredibly frustrating for us folk trying to correct the calcium:phosphate imbalance. Could you let us know a bit more about dosage/duration/subjective effects from the Diamant with regards to the allergy? Was it a complete unintentional side effect? Thank you!

equipoise

This is incredibly interesting. I still can’t seem to get ahold of my milk allergy, even with different thyroid dosages and antibiotic variations. Incredibly frustrating for us folk trying to correct the calcium:phosphate imbalance. Could you let us know a bit more about dosage/duration/subjective effects from the Diamant with regards to the allergy? Was it a complete unintentional side effect? Thank you!
dammit, I feel priviliged to be able to digest tons of milk and cheese. but in my case, and this is very subjective obviously, I lose some of that milk tolerance by endotoxemia. makes me wonder if milk and honey and ripe fruit is the key. it feels very weird eating like that tho.

dammit, I feel priviliged to be able to digest tons of milk and cheese. but in my case, and this is very subjective obviously, I lose some of that milk tolerance by endotoxemia. makes me wonder if milk and honey and ripe fruit is the key. it feels very weird eating like that tho.
Yeah - it feels weird, but makes you feel great! I wonder how much of that is our long standing conditioning to eat grains as a staple?

whit

My rat is seventeen and a bit scattered so I would not take this as pure research.
That said however.
5 drops orally mid day for a week.
Effects were noticed within two days.
dosage is 5-10drops now once a week on average and the allergies are still at bay to date.

My rat is seventeen and a bit scattered so I would not take this as pure research.
That said however.
5 drops orally mid day for a week.
Effects were noticed within two days.
dosage is 5-10drops now once a week on average and the allergies are still at bay to date.
I have pretty severe ambrosia allergy and gonna start dosing two weeks prior it’s season which is beginning of august. Fingers crossed! ?

equipoise

I have pretty severe ambrosia allergy and gonna start dosing two weeks prior it’s season which is beginning of august. Fingers crossed! ?
Same here. Ambrosia is my nemesis. I found that being out in the sun so you're really tanned by the time late July/early Aug hits helps considerably. Also fruit fruit fruit, and loads of BM's. Fast transit time I think is crucial here. Will also try Diamant. I never liked any antihistamines, including Cypro and Benadryl.

johnwester130

What do people think of this

Same here. Ambrosia is my nemesis. I found that being out in the sun so you're really tanned by the time late July/early Aug hits helps considerably. Also fruit fruit fruit, and loads of BM's. Fast transit time I think is crucial here. Will also try Diamant. I never liked any antihistamines, including Cypro and Benadryl.

johnwester130

more thoughts

I first became interested in adamantane when I read about it in one of ray's articles. According to Ray it seems to have a stabilizing and structurally protective effects on the water inside the cell, and its commercial derivatives are all know to be anti-excitotoxic.
The problem of Alzheimer's disease as a clue to immortality Part 1
"...Things that act directly on the water structure: I think all of the natural regulators have an effect on the structure of water, but some unusual substances seem to act primarily on the water. Noble gases, for example, have no chemical effects, but they tend to form "cages" of water molecules around themselves. Camphor, adamantane, and the antiviral drug amantadine, probably have a similar water-structuring effect, and amantadine, which is widely used as a therapy in Parkinson's disease, has an anti-excitotoxic action."
I have been applying 1 drop to my belly every morning for a few weeks now and don't think I noticed any crazy difference. For some reason last night before bed something came over me and I put 4 drops on my belly and went to bed. I had a little bit of nausea before drifting off and I woke up a tad earlier than I normally do. I ate a pancake, peed and went back to bed. Anyways, this morning I have been so focused and feel energized. I think I could even imagine myself exercising! Crazy!

A bit irresponsible for me to jump from 1 drop to 4 on a whim, but I think tomorrow morning I will try 2 drops and see what happens.

db9

Does anyone know if the nootropic sold under the name adamantylcarbonyl proline has the same effects or is a similar compound to adamantane?

I cannot purchase Diamant due to customs but i can on the other hand purchase the first named compound. Would truly appreciate some input as the implications of what I believe to be ADD are ruining my life and my doctor doesn't prescribe any ADHD meds which are the only thing that help. Other tips would also be appreciated! @haidut

tastyfood

I've used this product at night a couple of times, with 6 drops on my forearms. It helped me go to sleep.

Question:

Diamant seems to change the color of my stool, making it very clear. Does anyone have the same experience, and how is Diamant contributing to that?

conrad0602

I think it depends on whether baseline stress hormones are higher in the afternoon than they should be or not. If they are, then it usually has more of a calming effect by lowering them. Too much of it is definitely stimulating though, similar to memantine - low dose is calming/sedative and high dose can cause overstimulation. That's why they limit prescription memantine to elderly people to no more than 30mg daily even though its most therapeutic effects are not seen until doses in the 50mg-75mg range are used.
I know this is from ages ago but I believe 50mg-75mg memantine is considered recreational by a lot of people. Just incase anyone is thinking of trying memantine I think starting doses similar to diamant would be best.

golder

I know this is from ages ago but I believe 50mg-75mg memantine is considered recreational by a lot of people. Just incase anyone is thinking of trying memantine I think starting doses similar to diamant would be best.
Didn't even realise there was a recreational possibility to memantine/adamantane..

Brandin

Does anyone know if the nootropic sold under the name adamantylcarbonyl proline has the same effects or is a similar compound to adamantane?

I cannot purchase Diamant due to customs but i can on the other hand purchase the first named compound. Would truly appreciate some input as the implications of what I believe to be ADD are ruining my life and my doctor doesn't prescribe any ADHD meds which are the only thing that help. Other tips would also be appreciated! @haidut
I am also curious in this compound...