OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does it have any interaction with exemestane?

Adamantane and its derivatives seem to potentiate the effects of molecules they are co-administered with, so one should be cautious in dosing a chemical if it is co-administered with adamantanes, as the dose would probably have to be much lower to account for the potentiation. I don't think exemestane has been studied in combination with adamantanes so I don't know how much its dose needs to be scaled down.

Epistrophy

Took 16.5 mg orally and allowed my saliva to accumulate for about 20 seconds. Not exactly sure on the amount of time that passed but it could not have been more than 10 minutes before noticing I was conversing way more than I usually talk and I do talk a lot. Also, felt really relaxed and the tension in my frontal and temporal areas of my head went away!! But it was not a feeling of the muscles, only way to describe it is that the tension actually felt as if my brain tissue relaxed!

Regina

Took 16.5 mg orally and allowed my saliva to accumulate for about 20 seconds. Not exactly sure on the amount of time that passed but it could not have been more than 10 minutes before noticing I was conversing way more than I usually talk and I do talk a lot. Also, felt really relaxed and the tension in my frontal and temporal areas of my head went away!! But it was not a feeling of the muscles, only way to describe it is that the tension actually felt as if my brain tissue relaxed!
That's really cool.
I also love the vivid colors and wider peripheral vision I experience with Diamant.

andrei

Hi @haidut how do you look at giving 1 drop Diamant to a 12 year old girl? I just want to mazimize her good mood and happiness; increase basal dopamine levels. Especially because her parents are serotonin driven and she is more prone to anxiety because of a stressful environment.

Blueskye

Diamant is my favorite idealabs supplement! It makes me feel like an actual human again:)

andrei

@haidut if i only use 1 drop oxidal every night; can i use a few drop diamant (say 3) the next morning? Or is it strongly not recommended? I really used to like diamant. But i got indication here not to use oxidal and diamant.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut how do you look at giving 1 drop Diamant to a 12 year old girl? I just want to mazimize her good mood and happiness; increase basal dopamine levels. Especially because her parents are serotonin driven and she is more prone to anxiety because of a stressful environment.

Can't comment on human usage of a lab chemical but if a doctor approves then 1mg adamantane should not be very risky.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Do you think diamant can boost growth hormone?

I doubt it, if anything it may lower it since it seems to have an anti-serotonin effect and serotonin powerfully increase GH.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut if i only use 1 drop oxidal every night; can i use a few drop diamant (say 3) the next morning? Or is it strongly not recommended? I really used to like diamant. But i got indication here not to use oxidal and diamant.

I think using MB at night and adamantane in the morning should be OK. I have done such regimen in the past and did not feel any negative effects but I usually do not exceed 5mg of adamantane daily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
will this oppose prolactin since dopamine does ?

It should, but I think the lowering of prolactin may stem more from opposition of serotonin than direct dopamine agonism.

Cirion

So, dumb question, but diamant, is this the same as diamox aka acetazolamide? Diamox/acetazolamide is promoted as an aid for sleep apnea by RP and also retaining of CO2 and probably alleviating water bloat, both of which I need (I have sleep apnea and need better CO2 retaining and could also stand to lose lots of water bloat).

Or am I just confusing myself because you decided to call it something that sounds a lot like diamox. Lol.

Ingenol

So, dumb question, but diamant, is this the same as diamox aka acetazolamide? Diamox/acetazolamide is promoted as an aid for sleep apnea by RP and also retaining of CO2 and probably alleviating water bloat, both of which I need (I have sleep apnea and need better CO2 retaining and could also stand to lose lots of water bloat).

Or am I just confusing myself because you decided to call it something that sounds a lot like diamox. Lol.
No, different compounds.

Lambkin

Diamant makes me incredibly sleepy. If I take more than one drop at night, I’ll feel groggy all the next morning. Does this suggest I’m running on cortisol the rest of the time?

managing

Diamant makes me incredibly sleepy. If I take more than one drop at night, I’ll feel groggy all the next morning. Does this suggest I’m running on cortisol the rest of the time?
Possibly. Do you develop joint aches as well? I've done that with things that lower cortisol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals