golder

Blackskill,
Lovely words, but I have to say, that review scared the ***t out of me, hah.

Bottle ordered, will follow with results.

Nokoni

Wow. Lions gonna be lying down with lambs. Even deep-statists gonna love it, all their slaves productively buzzing in their cubicles. But the jokes on them. The partaking slaves’ll be happier than the abstaining masters.

Very very early days – less than a full week – but the effects so far are remarkable. Better mood, better concentration, better sleep, more energy. And don’t know of any reason that nerve cells in particular would be targeted by this simple-looking molecule so maybe my spleen and kidneys are tap dancing in there too. Glad I impulsively added it to my last order.

Dose is two drops in the morning, topical. Another drop or two in the afternoon.

For me, at least so far, this stuff is soma. Maybe Haidut traveled back in time and showed it to Huxley. Wouldn’t put it past him.

golder

Where are you putting this topically on your rat?
Have you compared the results to orally/sublingually?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow. Lions gonna be lying down with lambs. Even deep-statists gonna love it, all their slaves productively buzzing in their cubicles. But the jokes on them. The partaking slaves’ll be happier than the abstaining masters.

Very very early days – less than a full week – but the effects so far are remarkable. Better mood, better concentration, better sleep, more energy. And don’t know of any reason that nerve cells in particular would be targeted by this simple-looking molecule so maybe my spleen and kidneys are tap dancing in there too. Glad I impulsively added it to my last order.

Dose is two drops in the morning, topical. Another drop or two in the afternoon.

For me, at least so far, this stuff is soma. Maybe Haidut traveled back in time and showed it to Huxley. Wouldn’t put it past him.

Amazing! Thanks so much for the great feedback. I think all tissues/organs absorb it but the brain and liver probably accumulate it preferentially, similar to other highly lipophilic molecules like vitamin K.

teds

Forum Supporter
Great, thanks for the feedback! I also use about 10mg adamantane before drinking and find that it works well for both reducing the drunkenness while drinking (which some people may not like as getting drunk is the very point for some) and also reducing hangover the next morning. If I take adamantane, I can get away with drinking 5 IPA beers the night before, sleep well and be functional the next day. Without it, I would toss and turn for hours and feel like crap the following day. Without adamantane, my limit is probably 2-3 beers without feeling like zombie for 24 hours after that.

Do you know why this is?
You’ve mentioned the potentiating effect so I’m just wondering why it doesn’t seem to have that effect on the alcohol .. I can see why the hangover might not occur but why would you not feel drunk as easily.. I would have thought it the other way around..

teds

Forum Supporter
O
Do you know why this is?
You’ve mentioned the potentiating effect so I’m just wondering why it doesn’t seem to have that effect on the alcohol .. I can see why the hangover might not occur but why would you not feel drunk as easily.. I would have thought it the other way around..

Oh I just saw explaination above

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Nokoni

Where are you putting this topically on your rat?
Have you compared the results to orally/sublingually?
I've tried both and found both effective. I put it on my lower back.
I think all tissues/organs absorb it but the brain and liver probably accumulate it preferentially, similar to other highly lipophilic molecules like vitamin K.
I see. Thanks.

Antonello

@haidut The studies you provide on inhibition of the 11b hsd from adamantane doesn't five any info on dosages. How much should be taken for achive the cortisol lowering effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut The studies you provide on inhibition of the 11b hsd from adamantane doesn't five any info on dosages. How much should be taken for achive the cortisol lowering effect?

There is no info on that, but most people reported even 5mg having strong calming effect which is consistent with lowering cortisol.

Vinero

There is also evidence that adamantane derivatives lower cellular pH
Do you know where I can find this evidence? I am interested in substances that can temporarily lower intracellular PH. Do you know of any other substances that can do this besides adamantane? I suspect caffeine can lower cellular PH by inducing cells to expel calcium.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you know where I can find this evidence? I am interested in substances that can temporarily lower intracellular PH. Do you know of any other substances that can do this besides adamantane? I suspect caffeine can lower cellular PH by inducing cells to expel calcium.
CO2.
The role of carbon dioxide (and intracellular pH) in the pathomechanism of several mental disorders. Are the diseases of civilization caused by learn... - PubMed - NCBI
So carbonic anhydrase inhibitors would increase intracellular pH.

RobertJM

Just some rambled notes:

I have grown tolerant to the effects really quickly. I’m up to 20 drops and I could probably go even higher. I was up to 20 drops within a few days. No initial brain fog or ‘start up’ effects. I haven’t gone beyond 20 drops because at what point do I stop going higher?

Not sure what to make of this at this stage.

All I really notice to this is the crispness vision thing, but then I get that from a lot of your other products as well (difibron, vitamin E, vitamin A, 5adhp, etc).

I also notice slightly better sense of smell. Nothing dramatic, but slight improvement. I guess that’s a sign of an improved health marker?

Back in 2010, I was on memantine for three months and I got the vision effect again, but this was accompanied by an elevation in mood which felt far stronger. However, my body was a lot different back then.

So even though Diamant feels nice (I guess), it doesn’t feel much different/stronger to the coffee that I drink each day (freshly ground yielding probably over 1g of caffeine per day) in terms of dopamine like effects. But feels very peaceful. Whereas, what I was going through back in 2010, I was definitely aware that I was taking an Alzheimer’s drug! (I worked my way up to 20mg with memantine, at the time).

Maybe this is a good sign? If my health was that compromised, maybe more dramatic effects would be seen?

So far I’ve been on it a week. Might as well keep going and finish the bottle. It’s too early to judge at this stage.

Oh, and for now, I have learnt to not take it with pregnenolone. That was producing a very dysphoric reaction. I know preg interacts with the sigma system, amongst other things. Well this combination for me anyway, wasn’t good.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
All I really notice to this is the crispness vision thing, but then I get that from a lot of your other products as well (difibron, vitamin E, vitamin A, 5adhp, etc).

I also notice slightly better sense of smell. Nothing dramatic, but slight improvement. I guess that’s a sign of an improved health marker?

Both of these are signs of reduced serotonin, so I'd guess it is a good overall effect.
Thanks for the honest feedback.

Do you guys feel Diamant affects sleep negatively? I've read it affects sleep but from experience, I'm not sure. I've had a night or 2 when I took it and sleep wasn't great, but I've also consumed caffeine around the same time so not sure. What have your guys and gals experience been with Diamant and sleep?

Vinero

I've tried using Diamant everywhere from 6-20 drops for a couple of days. I don't seem to like it. It gives me brain fog, dysphoria, derealisation, and headaches. Very similar from what I get from tyrosine and phenylalanine. It's strange if it's the dopamine because I don't get this from Ritalin, cocaine and other direct dopamine stimulants. Guess it's not for everyone :(
Late reply, but I speculate that users of Diamant that experience dysphoria, headache and depression are simply experiencing die-off symptoms. Diamant has very strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects. The headache, depression and brain fog is caused by the endotoxin that is released when bacteria die. I get very similar symptoms from taking bactericidal antibiotics like metronidazole as when taking Diamant. I would keep using Diamant, in doses as high as you can comfortably tolerate. Within days or weeks you adapt to the Diamant and then it becomes a beautiful feeling.

Last edited:

Anders86

Do Diamant increase levels of homocysteine as it has anti-cholinergic activity?

After a point I did not feel any rise in dopamine after administration, even combined with the BCAA-Phenylalanine combo. I do have the MTHFR mutation and felt great relief with some Choline, TMG and Folate. Have not tried Diamant since..

I do believe I experienced this as a result of low Vitamin D status, and combining Diamant with Retinil..

lampofred

This has had an extremely strange effect on me. I took 20 drops on Friday evening, and I've been asleep since Friday 5 PM until now (Sunday 5 AM). My temperature also has dropped a solid 2 degrees from averaging in the high 98s to the high 96s.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Everyone else is saying that this has been increasing their energy levels, but I feel like it has turned on a switch in my body that's making me go into hibernation.

Evgenius

This has had an extremely strange effect on me. I took 20 drops on Friday evening, and I've been asleep since Friday 5 PM until now (Sunday 5 AM). My temperature also has dropped a solid 2 degrees from averaging in the high 98s to the high 96s.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Everyone else is saying that this has been increasing their energy levels, but I feel like it has turned on a switch in my body that's making me go into hibernation.
20 drops is too much, try with less. Like start from 5-6 drops first and preferably in the morning, because this raises dopamine.

lampofred

20 drops is too much, try with less. Like start from 5-6 drops first and preferably in the morning, because this raises dopamine.

I'll try taking smaller doses, but I'm still confused as to what happened on Friday... If I took too much of something that raises dopamine, shouldn't I have been wired instead of falling asleep for 36 hours?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals