"Diagnostic x-rays.....should be abandoned immediately"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray Peat said:
Diagnostic x-rays for dentistry, for measuring bone density, for mammography, for examining the brain, lungs, and heart, for "virtual colonoscopies," for shopping mall whole-body scans, should be abandoned immediately." -R. Peat, PhD

narouz

Charlie said:
Ray Peat said:
Diagnostic x-rays for dentistry, for measuring bone density, for mammography, for examining the brain, lungs, and heart, for "virtual colonoscopies," for shopping mall whole-body scans, should be abandoned immediately." -R. Peat, PhD

I know. Scary. :shock:

nwo2012

narouz said:
Charlie said:
Ray Peat said:

I know. Scary. :shock:

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

j.

what side effects can be expected from a x-rays brain scan? is it possible to recover from the damage?

tigerlily96

I would like to know the answer to that and regards having a bone density scan which i had last week. I don't know why I went through with it, I had no clue it would go on so long! I had two days of stomach pain after and today I had a nose bleed and haven't had one for 20 years! I feel convinced I have gave myself cancer, just don't know what to do.

BingDing

tigerlily96 said:
I would like to know the answer to that and regards having a bone density scan which i had last week. I don't know why I went through with it, I had no clue it would go on so long! I had two days of stomach pain after and today I had a nose bleed and haven't had one for 20 years! I feel convinced I have gave myself cancer, just don't know what to do.

Welcome to the forum, tigerlilly. I know there is a thread with remedial measures, try searching the forum. If I can find it I'll post it.

Edit: see viewtopic.php?p=8885#p8885, see the whole thread, but that wasn't what I was thinking about (I don't think).

Edit 2: viewtopic.php?p=12631#p12631, not sure if it's helpful.

4peatssake

tigerlily96 said:

:welcome2 to the forum Tigerlily!

I don't have a specific answer to this but Ray's newsletter on Radiation and Growth from Jan. 2011 may be helpful to you.

http://raypeat.com/pdf/Radiation-and-Growth-January-2011.pdf