Diagnosis By Looks/fotos

broozer

hi folks!

is it possible to diagnose ppls metabolism just by looks/ a set of fotos?

like one would upload enough anonymized fotos that still provide enough information to have some expert judge whats going wrong metabolically.

combined with information about ones hormonal profile and ones major health issues.

Regina

hi folks!

like one would upload enough anonymized fotos that still provide enough information to have some expert judge whats going wrong metabolically.

combined with information about ones hormonal profile and ones major health issues.
The best (most effective) Veterinarian I have ever encountered was online. She did Kirlian photo off my dog's image that I emailed to her. Her recommendations were the only things to ever work on my chronically-ill dog.

Jsaute21

hi folks!

I would say, yes it absolutely is possible but cannot be completely relied on. The notion that all handsome men and beautiful women are healthy metabolically, is completely untrue. It is definitely possible to be beautiful (as a man or woman) and run off estrogen. I have seen it several times before. However, i would say good thyroid function and metabolism is the best way to improve ones looks (skin, hair, coloring, build, etc.)

tankasnowgod

I think a lot of traditional beauty indicators are also an indicator of good health and metabolism. However, humans have absolutely figured out how to "game" that system, both in person and in photos. Think, makeup, clothing, wigs, lighting, plastic surgery, photoshop, camera angles, and on and on. I think it's still possible, but in any photo of a person, you are going to be dealing with a lot of these factors.

Runenight201

I would say, yes it absolutely is possible but cannot be completely relied on. The notion that all handsome men and beautiful women are healthy metabolically, is completely untrue. It is definitely possible to be beautiful (as a man or woman) and run off estrogen. I have seen it several times before. However, i would say good thyroid function and metabolism is the best way to improve ones looks (skin, hair, coloring, build, etc.)

Even looking at things like body fat percentage, nipple size, skin, hair, genital saggage, and nail health?

I agree with tankas that a good way to get a picture of someone’s health is to see them as they are without any cosmetic aids.

Naked, no shampoo, soaps, make up, hair natural, no nail polish, lotion, perfumes, in person.

How are the whites of their eyes. how is their toungue coating. What is their nail firmness/whiteness. How is their skin quality. What is their natural body odor like.
How is their muscle quality and how much fat do they hold. How bloated/flat is their stomach.

All clues into health status imo.

Dobbler

Women have so much 'FakeUp' on that it's impossible. Also they have like dozen instagram filters and heavily photoshopped.

Jsaute21

I agree that many people in 2018 fake their looks and look good through unhealthy products, social media filters etc. That is undebatable. What i am saying is that there are two types of good looking people, those who run off healthy hormones, and those who run off stress hormones and estrogen. I know many beautiful people that run off stress hormones, estrogen etc. In no way am i vouching for unhealthy lifestyles but if you think hard about it, I imagine you know folks that look good from both types of lifestyles. Folks that take adderall, xanax, have paralyzing anxiety, go #2 3x a week. You'd be surprised at how attractive some of these people are. That catches up to them and they look like crap when they are +35, but it is possible lol. Long story short, everyone's ceiling is different in terms of different measurables. The cool thing about improving ones metabolism is that it will improve all of your metrics, whether it is cognitive function, athleticism, looks etc.

D

danishispsychic

Send me your pic on here ( message me ) and I will have a go at it - Send pic of tongue too .

tankasnowgod

Naked, no shampoo, soaps, make up, hair natural, no nail polish, lotion, perfumes, in person.

That would be some pick up line. "Hey, I want to try to diagnose your metabolic health, so I need to see you Naked, no shampoo, soaps, make up, hair natural, no nail polish, lotion, perfumes, in person."

OP
B

broozer

Even looking at things like body fat percentage, nipple size, skin, hair, genital saggage, and nail health?

I agree with tankas that a good way to get a picture of someone’s health is to see them as they are without any cosmetic aids.

How are the whites of their eyes. how is their toungue coating. What is their nail firmness/whiteness. How is their skin quality. What is their natural body odor like.
How is their muscle quality and how much fat do they hold. How bloated/flat is their stomach.

All clues into health status imo.

yes, seeing in person and perseiving with all senses would be best. sadly in my country few GP does this, instead they talk. i think odor gives a major clue but also might mislead as some peoples (both healthy) just might hate someone elses odor..its about immune-system i read.
i like the questions you proposed runeright. what about bodyfat distribution?

mine are: 18%(visceral), small,darkish(mediterranian),thin, deep&both20ml,no glance, more yellow than white, white,white,dry but oily T zone, few lean muscles endurance type, too much around waistline&back, depends on nutrition.

Elephanto

Estrogenic people attract each other. Bald men are 99% of the time in couple with highly estrogenic women. I would disagree that highly estrogenic people can be "objectively" attractive as your attraction simply reflects your own hormonal state. When I was low in androgens and high in estrogen, I was attracted to exaggerated proportions which can be seen as a sign of fortitude and milfs (from a reversal of gender role in a way; when a woman lacks progesterone she develops androgenic traits both psychologically and physically) but as I corrected my hormonal state, I'm only attracted to very feminine young women who are in their prime as far as progesterone/estrogen ratio goes. It is also true for the kind of women who were vs are now attracted to me, as I now fit the archetypal role (psychologically, especially) where I can provide protection to a woman whereas the reversed couple has the woman taking the leading role, and she is looking for different qualities in a man. I observe that this is 75% of modern couples in middle age as modern lifestyle, diet and environmental endocrine disruptors severely impact hormones over time, but this is also alarmingly prevalent in millenials which shows a degree of environmental impact probably never paralleled in past history.

I find it easy to visually identify either high/low estrogen, high/low testosterone, high/low stress, high/low endotoxins and high energy/hypothyroid people. Spiritually I think some people can also physically differentiate low from high vibrations (or mostly positive or ego-free vs mostly negative or ego-led thinking). It often results in either low or high stress but even when it isn't the case, it can be felt.

At first you should observe psychological traits and body language that correspond to the conditions I mentioned, then you will find associations with visual cues in the faces and bodies of people. Observing people with breast or prostate cancer is a good way to identify the traits of estrogenicity and stress which are transposed more subtly in younger people.

Last edited:
OP
B

broozer

I was attracted to exaggerated proportions which can be seen as a sign of fortitude and milfs (from a reversal of gender role in a way; when a woman lacks progesterone she develops androgenic traits both psychologically and physically) but as I corrected my hormonal state, I'm only attracted to very feminine young women who are in their prime as far as progesterone/estrogen ratio goes.

man im almost the same. as a teenager i was into supermodels like campbell or crawford. after 3 months on finasteride i got alerts for milf-compilations... its weird. but since im off finasteride, my preference for exaggerated female looks (BBW and beyond) still persists.
i read you were on FIN too? how did you balance hormones? mind if we discuss this via PM?
cheers

Runenight201

yes, seeing in person and perseiving with all senses would be best. sadly in my country few GP does this, instead they talk. i think odor gives a major clue but also might mislead as some peoples (both healthy) just might hate someone elses odor..its about immune-system i read.
i like the questions you proposed runeright. about bodyfat distribution?

I think body fat distribution could be insightful, although I don’t know enough about hormones and fat distribution to be able to theorize pairs of fat with hormonal states. I do think that highly estrogenic people will store fat in the stomach and chest first, which I believe is visceral? So usually people with lots of stomach and chest fat, on top of having a bloated face and stomach have high estrogen for sure.

Nicole W.

Estrogenic people attract each other. Bald men are 99% of the time in couple with highly estrogenic women. I would disagree that highly estrogenic people can be "objectively" attractive as your attraction simply reflects your own hormonal state. When I was low in androgens and high in estrogen, I was attracted to exaggerated proportions which can be seen as a sign of fortitude and milfs (from a reversal of gender role in a way; when a woman lacks progesterone she develops androgenic traits both psychologically and physically) but as I corrected my hormonal state, I'm only attracted to very feminine young women who are in their prime as far as progesterone/estrogen ratio goes. It is also true for the kind of women who were vs are now attracted to me, as I now fit the archetypal role (psychologically, especially) where I can provide protection to a woman whereas the reversed couple has the woman taking the leading role, and she is looking for different qualities in a man. I observe that this is 75% of modern couples in middle age as modern lifestyle, diet and environmental endocrine disruptors severely impact hormones over time, but this is also alarmingly prevalent in millenials which shows a degree of environmental impact probably never paralleled in past history.

I find it easy to visually identify either high/low estrogen, high/low testosterone, high/low stress, high/low endotoxins and high energy/hypothyroid people. Spiritually I think some people can also physically differentiate low from high vibrations (or mostly positive or ego-free vs mostly negative or ego-led thinking). It often results in either low or high stress but even when it isn't the case, it can be felt.

At first you should observe psychological traits and body language that correspond to the conditions I mentioned, then you will find associations with visual cues in the faces and bodies of people. Observing people with breast or prostate cancer is a good way to identify the traits of estrogenicity and stress which are transposed more subtly in younger people.
What traits in women do you visually identify as high estrogen? Low estrogen? I’ve known many women with hormone driven cancer and they vary widely in appearance. Please elaborate on these visually identifying markers if you would.

OP
B

broozer

I think body fat distribution could be insightful, although I don’t know enough about hormones and fat distribution to be able to theorize pairs of fat with hormonal states. I do think that highly estrogenic people will store fat in the stomach and chest first, which I believe is visceral? So usually people with lots of stomach and chest fat, on top of having a bloated face and stomach have high estrogen for sure.

i noticed some very differnet type of fat/muscle appearance among top chessplayers. to give an example of guys who live a mentally very stressful lifestyle and need to cope with it. so meybe each one of them has different coping adaption on the body that can be actually seen - genetics apart.

-magnus carlsen: very muscular guy, few fat, especially no fat that you could grab,the nasty fat around inner organs.
-fabiano caruana: few muscles,very lean face and tiny waistline,so prolly few fat around inner organs
-maxime vachier-lagrave: lean face, no muscles but a bit of a (pot)belly
-shakriar mamedyarov: bloated face,breasts,big belly,very hairy

i wonder what their hormonal status would be

Elephanto

What traits in women do you visually identify as high estrogen? Low estrogen? I’ve known many women with hormone driven cancer and they vary widely in appearance. Please elaborate on these visually identifying markers if you would.
I'll try but I always found it hard to put in words. It's like an autistic aspect I have where I hyper-focus on many details at once and it becomes overwhelming to explain.

So generally skin health. There are no features that are uniformly present but skin doesn't look optimally healthy in 90%+ of cases. Either conditions like edema, rosacea, psorasis, acne, melasma and pigment disorders. An excess of redness or a paleness with grey/green-ish tones, dysfunctional blood circulation. Either excessively dry, pulled downward or prone to be oily. Sometimes a skin appearance similar to leather (excess of hardened collagen). An excess of facial hairs. Either thinning eyebrows or very hairy ones. Excess of collagen in the forehead.

The hair often lacks thickness and lusciousness. Sometimes dry and brittle, prone to shedding. Women are good with hair and choose hairstyles that mask this. Generally the hair doesn't look very healthy. Often recessed hairlines.

When fat is low, a prominent jaw or exaggerated width of the jaw structure is often present. Skull structure is also more prominent in general, at the brows for instance. Fat depositions under the eyes and a blocky body, in the case of fatter individuals. In the skinny ones, often veiny and thin hands, sometimes proportionally large shoulders. Cellulite and blue veins on the body. Proportionally large areaolas or hardened nipples.

The differences can come down to the effects of Estrogen on collagen, Nitric Oxide, CO2, Cortisol, Histamine and the lack of Progesterone that can lead to hyperandrogenism. Depending on the status of other hormones, the influence of high Estrogen and lack of Progesterone will produce different effects.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals