Diabetic, from low carb to peaty...slowly

mgoter

Thoughts on these blood work results? I have known i was diabetic (?) for the past three years and low carb worked great for keeping my blood sugars in the low 100s. Then I came across Ray Peat and the metabolic approach and have slowly been adding in carbs to tolerance. I have been staying on top of my tests and my kidneys are healthy, since incorporating more carbs though I've noticed (on the attached test results)
1. My uric acid is very low
2. My triglycerides shot up, last test was 78
3. Cholesterol was about the same from 420 last test to 437 this test
4. HDL down from 78 to 50
5. Chloride and Calcium moved from "normal" to "low"

Glucose is always high...but no "diabetic" symptoms. I use energin, and take aspirin (325mg), niacinimide (500mg), dihydroberberine, Boron, C60, and molecular hydrogen.

Thoughts on what may be going on since I started being more peaty?

Attachments

• page2.pdf
    143.2 KB · Views: 11
  • page1.pdf
    123 KB · Views: 9
Thoughts on these blood work results? I have known i was diabetic (?) for the past three years and low carb worked great for keeping my blood sugars in the low 100s. Then I came across Ray Peat and the metabolic approach and have slowly been adding in carbs to tolerance. I have been staying on top of my tests and my kidneys are healthy, since incorporating more carbs though I've noticed (on the attached test results)
1. My uric acid is very low
2. My triglycerides shot up, last test was 78
3. Cholesterol was about the same from 420 last test to 437 this test
4. HDL down from 78 to 50
5. Chloride and Calcium moved from "normal" to "low"

Glucose is always high...but no "diabetic" symptoms. I use energin, and take aspirin (325mg), niacinimide (500mg), dihydroberberine, Boron, C60, and molecular hydrogen.

Thoughts on what may be going on since I started being more peaty?

You have only provided the effect, we need a better idea of what might be the cause. Give an example of what your daily diet consists of in a day so the forum can get a better idea of what is going on.

OP
M

mgoter

Breakfast is usually coffee with a little heavy whipping cream, eggs, sometimes bacon (I have cut way back there), sometimes yogurt and blueberries. I've added in OJ (seems 4 oz is my tolerance level).

Lunch is some type of red meat and a vegetable (broccoli, cauliflower, salad) I also eat raw carrot/carrot salad semi- regularly.

Supper is pretty similar to lunch.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I eat a lot of different things...but the jist of my food is eggs, red meat, and lower carb vegetables. I've added in OJ, tried raw milk (seems to be too many carbs), and carrots/ carrot salad. I've also cut back on the high fat keto meals. I'm kind of stuck in a place where I know I need to eat more calories, but can only add in carbs to tolerance and cutting back on high fat to hopefully help glucose metabolism...leaving me with mostly protein which I also know is not the best approach.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals