DHT

tommyg130

When georgi always talks about the benefits of small amounts of dht what exactly is he referring too?

Pardon my ignorance but I’ve never heard of someone taking just “dht”? Is he referring to a dht derivative like anavar or masteron etc

if I’m already on TRT 120mg a week and my level of total test sits at 980ng/dl range (260-916) and DHT at 74 .. range (30-85) could adding dht or one of Georgis dht like products from idealabs be beneficial..

Possibly thinking of lowering the testosterone dose a bit (less aromatizing) and adding some dht in replace..

what is an ideal dht level on blood test? I no longer fear dht regarding hair loss but would
Pushing the number above the range be problematic? Or would it actually increase well being w no real side effects ? Thanks all

there is a study out there with 250mg of DHT transdermally per day, for older men, and they had good effects on erections but it did lower T levels and SHBG and pretty much the other steroid hormones they measured.

I think 1mg of DHT is a good experiment.

Yucca

you can find pure DHT powder, without ester added. Just search in China.

Matestube

you can find pure DHT powder, without ester added. Just search in China.
All DHT I have sourced in China (4 different sources so far) crystalize at rather low concentration in DMSO (above 50mg/ml), so I would intuite that they are DHT acetate and that no Chinese factory carries DHT base.
Although the seller always tells me it's pure Stanolone with no ester.
Or I'm wrong and DHT just has a lower solubility than testosterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals