OP
A

Arnau

...could you maybe say more? What specifically are you feeling/?
my muscles feel pumped almost 24/7 even though I have not worked out for the past 3 weeks, more brain energy, verbal fluency is better and I seem to be able to talk more comfortably in front of other people and for longer, feel more motivated in general to accomplish things and my libido is through the roof

OP
A

Arnau

pure dmso and what DHT dosage? doesnt that burn
Orally it does not burn for me but topically yeah and this is why I stopped doing it topically, so orally I usually take 10mg/4 drops of DHT, for Creatine I take 10 grams/day, T3 about 25 mcg/day and pyrucet usually 10 drops every other day

Elie

Forum Supporter
Orally it does not burn for me but topically yeah and this is why I stopped doing it topically, so orally I usually take 10mg/4 drops of DHT, for Creatine I take 10 grams/day, T3 about 25 mcg/day and pyrucet usually 10 drops every other day
Where do you get your DHT from?

Peatfan69

Interesting, have you tried the DHT in DMSO orally in isolation first before adding in the creatine and T3? Any better effect compare to topically? I don’t seem to get any effect of DHT orally unless I’m at doses like 500mg but that is without dmso though

OP
A

Arnau

Interesting, have you tried the DHT in DMSO orally in isolation first before adding in the creatine and T3? Any better effect compare to topically? I don’t seem to get any effect of DHT orally unless I’m at doses like 500mg but that is without dmso though
yeah I have tried it alone and get the muscle hardness, libido and mind relaxation from the DHT alone, I dont feel much difference between orally and topically I guess with DMSO if you take it orally it will anyways absorb topically as well. The hardness of the muscle and libido I get is from the DHT as from the other compounds I have tried them alone and dont get this effects.

So you feel something with you DHT in DMSO topically but not without DMSO orally?

Nebula

yeah I have tried it alone and get the muscle hardness, libido and mind relaxation from the DHT alone, I dont feel much difference between orally and topically I guess with DMSO if you take it orally it will anyways absorb topically as well. The hardness of the muscle and libido I get is from the DHT as from the other compounds I have tried them alone and dont get this effects.

So you feel something with you DHT in DMSO topically but not without DMSO orally?
Do you just swallow it or hold it in your mouth sublingually?

Peatfan69

The only DHT I tried in DMSO was topical alpha gels and could not use much since it burned my skin (since they add essential oils). I never tried pure DHT in DMSO either oral or topical. I do get effects from oral doses of the pure powder but need big doses. I'm not a fan of DMSO generally but would not mind trying it orally if its a only a few drops

OP
A

Arnau

Do you just swallow it or hold it in your mouth sublingually?
I leave it in my mouth sometimes under my tongue but there is so little (4drops) that is mixes with my saliva and dont really have anything to swallow but I drink something afterwards

OP
A

Arnau

The only DHT I tried in DMSO was topical alpha gels and could not use much since it burned my skin (since they add essential oils). I never tried pure DHT in DMSO either oral or topical. I do get effects from oral doses of the pure powder but need big doses. I'm not a fan of DMSO generally but would not mind trying it orally if its a only a few drops
I have never tried raw DHT powder alone but with DMSO you get pretty high topical absorption rate even if its oral than only infesting raw powder so this may be why

A-Tim

Purple Panda Labs

Is that the one? Their site is claiming scammers use the ".com" suffix.

Edit: Actually, they're claiming the ".com" suffix is the only legitimate domain, while the rest are scammers. This is strange, as they are making the claim from a ".io " domain.

DMSO orally? Interesting! It's a great solubilizer of bilirubin (I have high bilirubin because of the red cell breakdown of my condition, thalassemia). I have some magnesium dissolved in DMSO. I gonna try it!

PopSocket

Currently experimenting with sublingual DHT 15-20mg per day and it feels good. Much better than Topical/Oral/Subl Test only.

A bit concerned about Liver effect of DHT supplementation though. Anybody who used DHT more long term can chime in with ultrasound on their Liver ? :D

MCurtone

Currently experimenting with sublingual DHT 15-20mg per day and it feels good. Much better than Topical/Oral/Subl Test only.

A bit concerned about Liver effect of DHT supplementation though. Anybody who used DHT more long term can chime in with ultrasound on their Liver ? :D
Can you share more details about how you feel?

How long?
Any suppression?
Just DHT powder or also DMSO under the tongue?

PopSocket

Can you share more details about how you feel?

How long?
Any suppression?
Just DHT powder or also DMSO under the tongue?
Only 10 days so far, 5mg x 4 a day. With 10mg T 4x day. T suppresses me 100%. Later will try only 5mg-10mg DHT per day without the T. No dmso, just the powder for 5 mins under the tongue.

Feel more energetic and more enthusiastic about the day/duties. Maybe all comes down to more energy. T alone makes me feel damn weird, especially topical use.

Back
Top Bottom