DHT Seems To Be Reducing My Wrinkles

ddjd

Ive only been taking the DHT a few days now but im pretty sure my skin feels a lot tighter and what are normally quite prominent under eye wrinkles have definitely lessened.

Anyone else noticed effects like this?

I've heard dhea can be anti aging so maybe it's the conversion to dht that's responsible

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Dodgy Chinese stuff. But actually haiduts 11keto dht also seems to have the same effect

Curiousman

Ive only been taking the DHT a few days now but im pretty sure my skin feels a lot tighter and what are normally quite prominent under eye wrinkles have definitely lessened.

Anyone else noticed effects like this?

I've heard dhea can be anti aging so maybe it's the conversion to dht that's responsible

DHT and its derivatives like Oxandrolone, Stanozolol stimulates the production of collagen.

The anabolic steroid stanozolol upregulates collagen synthesis through the action of transforming growth factor–β1

https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(98)70100-8/abstract
Transforming growth factor beta1 targets estrogen receptor signaling in bronchial epithelial cells

[edit]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2839503

A role for estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) and estrogen receptor beta (ERβ) in collagen biosynthesis in mouse skin

So. Testosteron is converted to estrogens via aromatase that have the impact on collagen synthesis via TGF. Not DHT directly coz that does not induce aromatase, but indirectly via increased free T.

Last edited:

inurendotoxin

Dodgy Chinese stuff. But actually haiduts 11keto dht also seems to have the same effect

Could you post a link to said "dodgy Chinese stuff" ? I'm looking for a realiable/affordable source. :):

haidut

Forum Supporter
Androgens such as T have been shown repeatedly to have potent skin anti-aging effects. Topical T convert heavily into DHT so many of the skin anti-aging effects of T may be simply due to DHT conversion. Progesterone, pregnenolone and DHEA also have such beneficial effects but the androgens seem more potent.
KMUD: 1-18-2019 Skin Cancer Part 3

inurendotoxin

Androgens such as T have been shown repeatedly to have potent skin anti-aging effects. Topical T convert heavily into DHT so many of the skin anti-aging effects of T may be simply due to DHT conversion. Progesterone, pregnenolone and DHEA also have such beneficial effects but the androgens seem more potent.
KMUD: 1-18-2019 Skin Cancer Part 3

Very interesting, thanks! Do you think Androsterone could have the same effect? I'm thinking of a Andro + Pansterone mix to combat forehead wrinkles...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Very interesting, thanks! Do you think Androsterone could have the same effect? I'm thinking of a Andro + Pansterone mix to combat forehead wrinkles...

Sure, in combination with either Pansterone or CortiNon should work well. One of the main aging factors for skin is excess cortisol, so for that reason combining with CortiNon may work batter but you can try either one and see which one works better in practice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals