"DHT is a Trash Hormone" | Kevin Mann addresses Hans & Men-Elite

@WhiteWolfKevin

Do you have any videos that go against the claims that finasteride feminizes men to the point that they go trans?

Also, love the use of Agent York in your thumbnails ;).

The feminisation would be due to unopposed estrogen levels from the reduction of DHT (a potent AI), rather than the lack of DHT itself. However this is something that can easily be kept in check and having normal estrogen levels should be on everyone’s radar (DHT pro or not).

It could be argued that too much DHT could potentially nuke your estrogen levels, which in turn would have negative side effects in itself. And of course hair loss, etc. depending on your beliefs.

OP
Charger

Charger

If finasteride started out as progesterone, shouldn't it actually result in lower estrogen and dht and thus high progesterone, which in itself can be feminizing? I've never fully understood finasteride in that regard. It starts out as progesterone and was supposedly altered to have a high affinity for 5AR from what I understand. I think even my before/after bloodwork from fin actually showed lowered estrogen, not elevated. But I know that isn't what happens in every case.

One thing is for sure, in almost every case I've seen of someone using finasteride longterm (before/after pictures), you can definitely see a difference from what was a lean/androgenic face to a less defined/round face (estrogenic, basically). Men who aren't highly androgenic to begin with get hit by this way harder than others to the point where they look like they're borderline transitioned. I've literally seen before and afters of men who look like normal **** dudes in their before picture and in the after are giving duckfaces like b*tches on MySpace, and I don't even think they're conscious of it.

Even guys like Derek and Kevin have a noticeable loss of leanness in their faces, compared to vids or pics I've seen of them pre-fin. No, I wouldn't say they're feminized and still look good, it's just sort of a shitty tradeoff we have to make to keep hair. Like, even if I could tolerate Finasteride, this is something that would still bug me personally.

I'm assuming Kevin is only anti-DHT in so far as it's negative effects on hair. I'm sure you and the rest of us would immediately jump to whatever solution showed comparable results on hair without losing the benefits of DHT/5AR.

Well, usually the way it works when someone makes a claim is you ask them to back up their claim first before asking somebody else to try and debunk it.

Anecdotes don't belong in a serious discussion most of them time which is why my channel doesn't discuss them much.

Seriously though, sorry guys but I'm done here. I am only here because I was responding to slander and I have other priorities.

keytothecity

Well, usually the way it works when someone makes a claim is you ask them to back up their claim first before asking somebody else to try and debunk it.

Anecdotes don't belong in a serious discussion most of them time which is why my channel doesn't discuss them much.

Seriously though, sorry guys but I'm done here. I am only here because I was responding to slander and I have other priorities.
no one gives a ***t and you are literally always online and you still are. try to do something about your feminine demeanour btw, it's why you are not getting laid with women. you'd do well with the same gender though, and I suggest you stop suppressing that side of yours. you'd be much happier embracing it.

also an idea for your next video, the news is from yesterday:

SonOfEurope

None of these things aside from Progesterone are even in the same ballpark as Finasteride. Get real.

Well...

A normal dose of progesterone (3-9mg/day) would do nothing but increase androgen availability and anabolism, it would even increase DHT site binding by keeping the body clear of estrogen.

The Testes produce progesterone that is created alongside testosterone and released with it, and it is the real difference between Healthy Gonadal testosterone and Stress driven Adrenal-produced androgens. Testosterone and progesterone are Endocrine hormones while DHT and E2, despite being "extreme opposites " are paracrine ones and excessively high (note: excessive - not normal ) DHT synthesis is a last defense against estrogen when a good base of Progesterone is absent to protect testosterone from aromatase and the adrenals are in overdrive.

I used almost 25mg of Progesterone for 2 years and became nothing except more masculine in every aspect from facial features to muscularity and voice depth, I was shedding badly at 26 and it completely reversed while beard/chest hair increased too. It's much more complex than that and P4 cannot be insulted by being compared to an abomination like Finasteride.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom