DHT Has Little Impact On LH Secretion

moriwatzi

Interesting study, have not seen it posted here:

On the role of dihydrotestosterone in regulating luteinizing hormone secretion in man. - PubMed - NCBI

"Nevertheless, plasma levels, 8-10 times higher than normal were achieved and maintained for 3 months with no apparent effect on plasma LH. Therefore, it seems reasonable to conclude that cirulating DHT has little physiological impact on LH secretion. However, DHT has been shown to increase the pituitary sensitivity to exogenous LRH (12). In our long term study, this effect could compensate for an inhibitory effect of DHT at the hypothalamic level and, therefore, explain the unchanged LH secretion. In spite of the constant level of LH, plasma T and E2 dropped drastically by 50% during DHT treatment."

Full text enclosed.

Attachments

• schaison1980.pdf
    640.6 KB · Views: 15

bdawg

Interesting study, have not seen it posted here:

On the role of dihydrotestosterone in regulating luteinizing hormone secretion in man. - PubMed - NCBI

"Nevertheless, plasma levels, 8-10 times higher than normal were achieved and maintained for 3 months with no apparent effect on plasma LH. Therefore, it seems reasonable to conclude that cirulating DHT has little physiological impact on LH secretion. However, DHT has been shown to increase the pituitary sensitivity to exogenous LRH (12). In our long term study, this effect could compensate for an inhibitory effect of DHT at the hypothalamic level and, therefore, explain the unchanged LH secretion. In spite of the constant level of LH, plasma T and E2 dropped drastically by 50% during DHT treatment."

Full text enclosed.

Nice! my rats been taking large doses of transdermal DHT + 11 kt DHT almost no scrotum impact, maybe this is why

japanesedude

Im using Androsterone and Pansterone for over 3 months .
so I can tell my balls are shrinked. but They never give balls ache or clear semen which is the sign of shutdown.
When I use Pregnenolone only or take Zincpicolinate,My balls get bigger,fuller and hang tight.

A.R

so I can tell my balls are shrinked. but They never give balls ache or clear semen which is the sign of shutdown.
When I use Pregnenolone only or take Zincpicolinate,My balls get bigger,fuller and hang tight.
Is that pregnenolone powder or capsules? And did you take it topically or oral?

japanesedude

I took just 10mg Pregnenolone capsule (Country life brand)
but If you looking for 'PCT' like protocol, You cantry 100-150mg Pregnenolone with just 5mg DHEA.

bdawg

You've been going hard... I was doing something similar when I started. what's working the best for you so far?

japanesedude

You've been going hard... I was doing something similar when I started. what's working the best for you so far?

My current supplements stack are 4drops Pansterone+2-3 drops Androsterone and 2-3 drops Kuinone applying on balls in the morning or noon.
also take 500mg Niacinamide and 200mg Caffeine pills twice a day. 3g Glycine before sleep. liquid VitD 4000IU sublingually
I get hard morning wood,slightly lower libido,dry joints. some kind of 'sad' feeling and irritation in the evening.
Androsterone always calm me down, give me 'Dominant' feeling with bit irritation.
Niacinamide cracking my joints and calm me down too.
Kuinone definately make my wood stronger.
Pansterone makes me feel good and raise motivation for a while but also irritates me andmake it difficult to concentrate on things.

I probably get low cortisol and low estrogen from this combo but I think Andro+Pan combo on balls are good enough.

If I choose one substance from this one It must be Androsterone.
I like the strong androgenic,Relax feelings and Libido boost from Andro.(2-3 drops do the trick)

bdawg

My current supplements stack are 4drops Pansterone+2-3 drops Androsterone and 2-3 drops Kuinone applying on balls in the morning or noon.
also take 500mg Niacinamide and 200mg Caffeine pills twice a day. 3g Glycine before sleep. liquid VitD 4000IU sublingually
I get hard morning wood,slightly lower libido,dry joints. some kind of 'sad' feeling and irritation in the evening.
Androsterone always calm me down, give me 'Dominant' feeling with bit irritation.
Niacinamide cracking my joints and calm me down too.
Kuinone definately make my wood stronger.
Pansterone makes me feel good and raise motivation for a while but also irritates me andmake it difficult to concentrate on things.

I probably get low cortisol and low estrogen from this combo but I think Andro+Pan combo on balls are good enough.

If I choose one substance from this one It must be Androsterone.
I like the strong androgenic,Relax feelings and Libido boost from Andro.(2-3 drops do the trick)

Nice. try taking powdered niacinamide. For me only doses 1g+ in one go are noticeable

I stopped preg and pansterone too, didn't get the same effect as androsterone and dht

By what mechanism does kuinone affect erections/androgens?

Well done on your journey... i went to Japan just recently noticed a lot of attractive females and uninterested males... you will be cleaning up ;)

japanesedude

Nice. try taking powdered niacinamide. For me only doses 1g+ in one go are noticeable

I stopped preg and pansterone too, didn't get the same effect as androsterone and dht

By what mechanism does kuinone affect erections/androgens?

Well done on your journey... i went to Japan just recently noticed a lot of attractive females and uninterested males... you will be cleaning up ;)

ok I'll try bulk one too.
K2 Mk4 when applying directly on ballls can increase T and reduce E.

yeah.somehow Japansese woman seems to be attractive for foreigners. I guess they have more feminine features than women of different races.
As you know, Japanese men are also far from masculine. but Okinawans have more masculine characteristics than typical Japanese.

OP
M

moriwatzi

Attachments

• idan2010.pdf
    363.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

bdawg

ok I'll try bulk one too.
K2 Mk4 when applying directly on ballls can increase T and reduce E.

yeah.somehow Japansese woman seems to be attractive for foreigners. I guess they have more feminine features than women of different races.
As you know, Japanese men are also far from masculine. but Okinawans have more masculine characteristics than typical Japanese.

By what mechanism does Mk4 increase T - leydig cells, LH or LH sensitivity. Im worried the T increase is due to reduced 5 alpha conversion

What about the Ainu.. they have very masculine faces and beard growth.. is it due to diet or genetics?

bdawg

What is really strange: Another study used less DHT-Gel (70 mg daily instead of 125mg), had 10x elevated serum DHT (compared to 8-10x in first study) and found "Serum testosterone, estradiol, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone were markedly suppressed to castrate levels"

How is this possible?

Long-term effects of dihydrotestosterone treatment on prostate growth in healthy, middle-aged men without prostate disease: a randomized, placebo-c... - PubMed - NCBI

Full text here

on the balance of probabilities, more studies say DHT will suppress so id assume it is suppressive.

They key is to discover the lower bound amount that does not suppress, or to find some way to keep boosting LH to counteract the suppression

schultz

What is really strange: Another study used less DHT-Gel (70 mg daily instead of 125mg), had 10x elevated serum DHT (compared to 8-10x in first study) and found "Serum testosterone, estradiol, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone were markedly suppressed to castrate levels"

How is this possible?

Long-term effects of dihydrotestosterone treatment on prostate growth in healthy, middle-aged men without prostate disease: a randomized, placebo-c... - PubMed - NCBI

Full text here

This was the study I was referring to in the other thread. The men had no conscious negative symptoms. Apparently there was a slight drop in libido that the authors found due to their "super awesome and powerful" questionnaire that they created. The men were not aware of any libido drop though. As I pointed out in another thread I think the drop in spinal bone mineral density was due to a reduction in estrogen. Ray has discussed this before.

japanesedude

By what mechanism does Mk4 increase T - leydig cells, LH or LH sensitivity. Im worried the T increase is due to reduced 5 alpha conversion

What about the Ainu.. they have very masculine faces and beard growth.. is it due to diet or genetics?

You better watch this thread.
Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

Ainu( Ainoid),looks like Russians or Europians with yellow skin.btw Jomon people are Ainoid too. the masucline features from their genetics.
7ae73efe4c50580e061849ef2d5b5ea4_XL.jpg

bdawg

You better watch this thread.
Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

Ainu( Ainoid),looks like Russians or Europians with yellow skin.btw Jomon people are Ainoid too. the masucline features from their genetics.
7ae73efe4c50580e061849ef2d5b5ea4_XL.jpg

thanks bro, The mechanism of action was stimulation of Leydig cells to produce testosterone from cholesterol.

I'm only worried about its effect on the androgen receptor, downregulation via reduction in PKA AKT Vitamin K2, a Naturally Occurring Menaquinone, Exerts Therapeutic Effects on Both Hormone-Dependent and Hormone-Independent Prostate Cancer Cells

Thats a nice beard, yep you're right about the Ainu/Jomon from wiki: The Jomon share some physical characteristics, such as relatively abundant body hair, with Caucasians, but anthropological genetics shows them to derive from a completely separate genetic lineage from that of Europeans. Jomon shows closest genetic relationship to Southeast Asians rather than western Eurasian people.

I'm guessing these people came from neolithic Siberia, possibly mixed with Taiwanese Aboriginal people hence the similarity with SE Asians

The Yamato are less than 20% Jomon/Ainu

Last edited:

TubZy

I wonder if taking preg at higher doses 100mg or so in combo with the DHT will offset the suppression. Preg can stimulate LH and prevent suppression and imagine the suppression from DHT is very minor if that. Could possible even enhance the overall effect (high prog + high DHT = sweet combo)

On the japanese note, I think Japanese culture is awesome and the women are beautiful. Japan/Tokyo is probably the only Asian country/city I would ever consider visiting. If you are into hip hop music check out Kohh.

bdawg

I wonder if taking preg at higher doses 100mg or so in combo with the DHT will offset the suppression. Preg can stimulate LH and prevent suppression and imagine the suppression from DHT is very minor if that. Could possible even enhance the overall effect (high prog + high DHT = sweet combo)

On the japanese note, I think Japanese culture is awesome and the women are beautiful. Japan/Tokyo is probably the only Asian country/city I would ever consider visiting. If you are into hip hop music check out Kohh.

I thought LH stimulated preg production, do you have a source you're referring to? that would be exciting if preg prevented suppression

Japan/Tokyo is probably the only Asian country/city I would ever consider visiting

You'd be surprised, there's a lot of great countries/cities to travel to in Asia

japanesedude

thanks bro, The mechanism of action was stimulation of Leydig cells to produce testosterone from cholesterol.

I'm only worried about its effect on the androgen receptor, downregulation via reduction in PKA AKT Vitamin K2, a Naturally Occurring Menaquinone, Exerts Therapeutic Effects on Both Hormone-Dependent and Hormone-Independent Prostate Cancer Cells

Thats a nice beard, yep you're right about the Ainu/Jomon from wiki: The Jomon share some physical characteristics, such as relatively abundant body hair, with Caucasians, but anthropological genetics shows them to derive from a completely separate genetic lineage from that of Europeans. Jomon shows closest genetic relationship to Southeast Asians rather than western Eurasian people.

I'm guessing these people came from neolithic Siberia, possibly mixed with Taiwanese Aboriginal people hence the similarity with SE Asians

The Yamato are less than 20% Jomon/Ainu

You better ask @haidut about possible Androgen receptor downregulation of using K2.
Im interesting about this too.

Pregnenolone is mainly converting to Progesterone and Progesterone is Androgen antagonist at higher doses.
so I think small dose of DHT like 3mg + 10mg Pregnenolone are better combo.