DHT experiment - post your observations and results for your rat

korpesh

I'm still going with the same basic protocol, but trying to dial in exactly the optimal amount and frequency of dosage for both test and dht. There seems to be some really perfect ratio of low-dose test to dht that basically makes me feel like superman, but if I do too little it doesn't do anything, and too much or the wrong ratio leaves me irritable, off, and difficulties sleeping. I'm starting to think it's something like 3mg of test (oral sipped throughout day) and 1.5mg of dht on every third day. When I start to do more frequently than that, it seems like the effects aren't as noticeable, like my body is getting used to it or something, and if I do a higher ratio of dht, I seem to have the same issues.

golder

I'm still going with the same basic protocol, but trying to dial in exactly the optimal amount and frequency of dosage for both test and dht. There seems to be some really perfect ratio of low-dose test to dht that basically makes me feel like superman, but if I do too little it doesn't do anything, and too much or the wrong ratio leaves me irritable, off, and difficulties sleeping. I'm starting to think it's something like 3mg of test (oral sipped throughout day) and 1.5mg of dht on every third day. When I start to do more frequently than that, it seems like the effects aren't as noticeable, like my body is getting used to it or something, and if I do a higher ratio of dht, I seem to have the same issues.
This is less than natural production.

korpesh

This is less than natural production.
True, but I still make a lot on my own. Are you thinking it shouldn't have any impact because it is not 100% greater than a day's natural production? ...Seriously asking... newbie to hormones for the most part.

Jayvee

This stuff from PPL is definitely legit! I had an amazing few days on it at 5mg a day but had a bit of a crash on it... which seems to be fairly common judging by other people's experiences. Could cycling it in low doses with something that stimulates LH rather than testosterone be a good approach? I was thinking Cistanche might be good or is that stupid?

Mister

don’t trust a word Beard said. He lied to people on here, stole their money via building rapport in their DM’s and then vanished from the forum.
Ow... sucks.

So what's the verdict on purple panda labs? Reliable or not?

Matestube

don’t trust a word Beard said. He lied to people on here, stole their money via building rapport in their DM’s and then vanished from the forum.
Just because one guy sent people salt and sugar in lieu of a legit steroid doesn't incriminate the quality of the original steroid supplier.
I have ordered 5 different steroids from PPL and had them all tested by Janoshik (a famous steroid tester with a top notch facility), they all came back as exactly what was advertised, with outstanding purity.

Jayvee

My batch from purple panda Labs is definitely legit. I've read good reviews for the DHT and mixed reviews with the testosterone (but that seems to be because people aren't getting the results they want/expect rather than someone lab testing it). I find them good anyway and would reccomend.

golder

Just because one guy sent people salt and sugar in lieu of a legit steroid doesn't incriminate the quality of the original steroid supplier.
I have ordered 5 different steroids from PPL and had them all tested by Janoshik (a famous steroid tester with a top notch facility), they all came back as exactly what was advertised, with outstanding purity.
Never used PPL or ever questioned their authenticity. The post was and is only directed to the veracity of the user TheBeard.

Matestube

Never used PPL or ever questioned their authenticity. The post was and is only directed to the veracity of the user TheBeard.
"Don't trust a word Beard said"
Beard said PPL was outstanding.

By ricochet you implied PPL was not outstanding, which is false.

golder

It wasn’t my intention to link these two points.
A broken clock is correct twice a day.
Do not trust the clock.
He was right on this occasion, but relentlessly lied his way through the forum.

Matestube

It wasn’t my intention to link these two points.
A broken clock is correct twice a day.
Do not trust the clock.
He was right on this occasion, but relentlessly lied his way through the forum.
He wasn't that much of a lier. He was just very dry and sure of himself. Most of what he preached was true and was his own observations anyways.

Nomane Euger

hi,no,there was no such ricochet,the legit sense was that the fact that thebeard claim that ppl was oustanding is not a proof or a trustable opinion that their products are outstanding,it didnt exclude the possibility that PPL products are outstanding

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

He wasn't that much of a lier. He was just very dry and sure of himself. Most of what he preached was true and was his own observations anyways.
hi,whats the link between peoples accusing him of being a lier,and him being dry and sure of him self?the commun phenomenon/tendancy is that peoples that are very dry and sure of their self are gonna be perceive as more reliable/trustable by 99.9%of peoples independently of the truth and relevance of their speech,you said "he wasnt as that much of a lier.he was [just]very dry and sure of him self",the use of the word "just"imply that Thebeard perceived dryness and assertivness was the main cause that make peoples perceive him as a lier,wich is not the case. even if i found some of thebeard post interestings,such as anyone one on this forum that try to pay attention to their feelings and share their experience,if you consider legit that the beard scamed others about certains products,very same products that he shared his experience with,james is right,you should take any thebeard post involving opinions concerning these very products with the lowest degree of credibility and willingness to give an unbiais opinion,even if it turn out that these products give you effects that correspond to the beard posts,it doesnt matter

Last edited:

Matestube

hi,whats the link between peoples accusing him of being a lier,and him being dry and sure of him self?the commun phenomenon/tendancy is that peoples that are very dry and sure of their self are gonna be perceive as more reliable/trustable by 99.9%of peoples independently of the truth and relevance of their speech,you said "he wasnt as that much of a lier.he was [just]very dry and sure of him self",the use of the word "just"imply that Thebeard perceived dryness and assertivness was the main cause that make peoples perceive him as a lier,wich is not the case. even if i found some of thebeard post interestings,such as anyone one on this forum that try to pay attention to their feelings and share their experience,if you consider legit that the beard scamed others about certains products,very same products that he shared his experience with,james is right,you should take any thebeard post involving opinions concerning these very products with the lowest degree of credibility and willingness to give an unbiais opinion,even if it turn out that these products give you effects that correspond to the beard posts,it doesnt matter
1) Beard posted interesting experiments
2) He allegedly trumped people by selling them things that weren't what he claimed they were
3) I have third-party tested 4 different Purple Panda Labs' products and purity came back at 98% for each.

Can we close the debate about Beard and PPL?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals