DHT experiment - post your observations and results for your rat

korpesh

Quick, probably stupid, question... what is the best way to measure the powder?

A few weeks back I received both testosterone and dht powders from PPL, but have only tentatively used any dissolved in DMSO because of being unsure of the dosage. Is it as simple as just getting a measuring spoon that has milligrams on it, or do you actually need some sort of scale?

I read once that it is not as simple as all powders being the same in milligrams, because of different densities or fillers or something, but I'm not sure with this stuff what the proper procedure is. With most substances I just sort of eyeball an amount that looks like it should be "correct" for however much I want to try and roll the dice, but with hormones, seems like that is a little risky.

Any guidance (links) someone can provide on how to properly measure would be appreciated. Thanks!

milkboi

I've been using their mast with good results. Really takes away the high E2 symptoms from the test I'm taking. Brings me back to a calm, masculine state. If i take too much, it will result in low E and hyperthyroidism.
Stay away from their test though. Stuff is dirty and has caused me a few infections. They put in a ton of benzyl alcohol to overcome their dirty, unhygienic practices - this causes very painful pip.

At what ratio are you using the T and Mast? I've been considering adding Mast to my TRT protocol, like 100 mg Mast and 125 mg T weekly.

SamuraiJack

At what ratio are you using the T and Mast? I've been considering adding Mast to my TRT protocol, like 100 mg Mast and 125 mg T weekly.
I'm on quite a high test amount - 500mg/week +. Honestly, around 100mg ish mast does me fine (I can't handle too much of it). I'd recommend throwing it in. A great alternative to arimidex or other e2 inhibitors.

SamuraiJack

A few weeks back I received both testosterone and dht powders from PPL, but have only tentatively used any dissolved in DMSO because of being unsure of the dosage. Is it as simple as just getting a measuring spoon that has milligrams on it, or do you actually need some sort of scale?

I read once that it is not as simple as all powders being the same in milligrams, because of different densities or fillers or something, but I'm not sure with this stuff what the proper procedure is. With most substances I just sort of eyeball an amount that looks like it should be "correct" for however much I want to try and roll the dice, but with hormones, seems like that is a little risky.

Any guidance (links) someone can provide on how to properly measure would be appreciated. Thanks!

Definitely use a scale. You don't want to be spooning/eye balling your raws.

T

TheBeard

Mg scale, you have no idea how much there is by eyeballing, not even a ballpark approximation.

AdoTintor

yes use a scale to measure out 50mg. Then measure what 100 drops of tocovit weighs. Then you can easily add 500 drops to the 50mg. So every 1mg is 10 drops of vitE. Then you can put it on your face if you want to masculinerise your look, or on your tadger, etc etc

Charger

How would you say this compares to something like Pansterone, Androsterone, Exemestane etc. in terms of how you feel?

korpesh

Thanks, everyone! I will order a scale, and stop just randomly guessing how much I'm messing around with, before I end up doing something really stupid. Haha.

Iceman2016

What's wrong with using Idealabs keto DHT in place of true stanalone dht? Isn't the difference simply a prolonged duration of action for the keto DHT which I would assume would be a good thing for most applications?

I ask simply as getting keto DHT from Idealabs seems like an easier option than buying bulk powder from an underground lab, no?

equipoise

What's wrong with using Idealabs keto DHT in place of true stanalone dht? Isn't the difference simply a prolonged duration of action for the keto DHT which I would assume would be a good thing for most applications?

I ask simply as getting keto DHT from Idealabs seems like an easier option than buying bulk powder from an underground lab, no?
It's not the same as bio identical DHT and as such may pose risks otherwise unknown to bio identical DHT.

Iceman2016

It's not the same as bio identical DHT and as such may pose risks otherwise unknown to bio identical DHT.
Isn't it "not the same" in the same way testerone base is not the same as testosterone propionate? Other than the half life of activity due to the added ester, the biological activity should be same, no?

In any case, I'm just asking from an academic point of view. I've been dying to use some DHT/proviron/keto DHT for a long time but I'm too afraid to because of the potential effects on mpb/hair, despite what everyone on RPF has to say to the contrary ?.

Hopefully some dht evangelists will start rubbing pure dht base in solution on their scalps to prove it won't accelerate hairloss in those prone to it. I haven't seen anyone brave enough to do that yet though, despite their posts implying it would be fine ?.

korpesh

Alright, so I've gotten a scale so I can get a little more structured on what I'm doing. Here's the basic game plan I've been following for a few days...

Every other day, I'm orally taking roughly 4mg of raw test (PPL) spread out over the day. I've just started measuring that amount out and putting it in a water bottle that I put my daily amount of T3 in and sipping on it throughout the day. On these days, I'm also taking 1mg or 2mg of DHT (PPL in DMSO) on wrist.

On the days I'm off of the test and DHT, I'm taking preg and a low dose of dhea and sometimes a bit of progesterone at night. My whole reason for doing the low doses, and the every other day schedule, is just to try to enhance my health overall without starting any "shutdown" or feedback loop issues with my hormones. I'm not really going for any sort of massive muscle gain, more just trying to get as optimal in all areas of health as possible.

And so far, I will say on the days I'm taking the test and dht... I feel fantastic! Even at these low doses everything just seems to be slightly better... slightly better energy, slightly better mental function and outlook, slightly better confidence, and I swear even slightly better muscle tone. Feel ******* great!

Of note though, when taken by itself or in higher amounts it seems like the DHT can quickly disagree with me. As in, on a couple days where I've tried the DHT alone, or gone above the 1 to 2mg amount, it seems like it quickly gets sort of uncomfortable and like I'm feeling "off" rather than a healthy male state of mine, like I'm overtly aggressive and easily annoyed. Energy levels seem to become sort of erratic as well.

By far, the best combo seems to be when I'm taking both together in the same day, and at least double the amount of test to dht. I haven't experimented with going above the low doses on either one so far... might get more bold in a week or two, as long as things are still going good, but as of right now, don't see much need to go higher if it keeps having the same effect.

OP
ecstatichamster
Alright, so I've gotten a scale so I can get a little more structured on what I'm doing. Here's the basic game plan I've been following for a few days...

Every other day, I'm orally taking roughly 4mg of raw test (PPL) spread out over the day. I've just started measuring that amount out and putting it in a water bottle that I put my daily amount of T3 in and sipping on it throughout the day. On these days, I'm also taking 1mg or 2mg of DHT (PPL in DMSO) on wrist.

On the days I'm off of the test and DHT, I'm taking preg and a low dose of dhea and sometimes a bit of progesterone at night. My whole reason for doing the low doses, and the every other day schedule, is just to try to enhance my health overall without starting any "shutdown" or feedback loop issues with my hormones. I'm not really going for any sort of massive muscle gain, more just trying to get as optimal in all areas of health as possible.

And so far, I will say on the days I'm taking the test and dht... I feel fantastic! Even at these low doses everything just seems to be slightly better... slightly better energy, slightly better mental function and outlook, slightly better confidence, and I swear even slightly better muscle tone. Feel ******* great!

Of note though, when taken by itself or in higher amounts it seems like the DHT can quickly disagree with me. As in, on a couple days where I've tried the DHT alone, or gone above the 1 to 2mg amount, it seems like it quickly gets sort of uncomfortable and like I'm feeling "off" rather than a healthy male state of mine, like I'm overtly aggressive and easily annoyed. Energy levels seem to become sort of erratic as well.

By far, the best combo seems to be when I'm taking both together in the same day, and at least double the amount of test to dht. I haven't experimented with going above the low doses on either one so far... might get more bold in a week or two, as long as things are still going good, but as of right now, don't see much need to go higher if it keeps having the same effect.

I can’t thank you enough for your detailed recount. So appreciated!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals