DHT experiment - post your observations and results for your rat

my rat has Itried .75 to 2mg topicslly by naval. It’s striking how it lowers stress hormones. Thinking is much clearer For the rat apparently. It’s effects lasted days.

Makrosky

my rat has Itried .75 to 2mg topicslly by naval. It’s striking how it lowers stress hormones. Thinking is much clearer For the rat apparently. It’s effects lasted days.
Thanks for sharing. When you say navel, you mean inside of the navel?

Any aromatizing signs?

What brand are you using?

Broken man

Guys, thank you for this thread, I will do my own too but meanwhile, I bought DHT from purple panda. I dont understand it but I need to use atleast 60 mg to feel something while 2,5 mg of letro deacreased my estrogen almost the same.... Dont know what to think about this.

Guys, thank you for this thread, I will do my own too but meanwhile, I bought DHT from purple panda. I dont understand it but I need to use atleast 60 mg to feel something while 2,5 mg of letro deacreased my estrogen almost the same.... Dont know what to think about this.
Us men produce around .2-.7 mg daily of dht.

Lancaster

Have used upwards of 20mg per day in the form of andractim cream — just gives me sore joints, dry skin, and other symptoms that the HRT/steroid community would refer to as low estradiol, though I understand most here don't subscribe to that view.

And before anyone claims that the aforementioned symptoms were from low cortisol and/or progesterone, both were normal.

OP
ecstatichamster
My sleep is better and I’m more calm. It’s the mental clarity that is striking.

mrchibbs

My rat has been asking to try it. I might give in soon.

OP
ecstatichamster
I’ve tried different times. It has a long lasting effect. For days. All positive.

Makrosky

DHT does not aromatize — that's the whole point of taking it/DHT derivatives like masteron, proviron, ect.
True, but see the wikipedia :
"Although DHT cannot be aromatized, it is still transformed into metabolites with significant ER affinity and activity."

Broken man

True, but see the wikipedia :
"Although DHT cannot be aromatized, it is still transformed into metabolites with significant ER affinity and activity."
Ye I read that too also belly fat neutralize DHT.

Last edited: