Dht Derived Steroids Best To Worst Orals

Cameron

Anavar
Proviron
Masteron
Primo
Winstrol

What above dht compounds have people had best success with.

@haidut you've spoken of Masteron being a “better” dht derived steroid but how could anavar compare? is it less favorable because of liver effects vs the injection of Masteron? I was curious of what you thought on winstrol or anavar orally in an organism. Standalone no other ester compounds used. Winstrol and anavar used separate or even together as is becoming more common. Maybe prog and preg used in support of these dht orals?

T

TheBeard

Why burden your liver when you can do pure DHT base powder in DMSO?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I would love dht power can’t find raw dht anywhere. I’d try it with tocopherol like @haidut mentioned in a Danny roddy podcast. But studies with anavar seem very promising in bone and skin regrow this. Winstrol is severely toxic I didn’t really mean to make it sound like I approve winstrol but anavar Masteron proviron and primo have a lot of good research

nbznj

In terms of Cortisol, aldosterone and electrolytes the safest are by far primo and proviron. Masteron is a good drug, however just like proviron it’s a weak muscle builder.

Primo is where it’s at. The oral version isn’t a 17aa just like proviron. However - Good luck finding a legit source

Vicecaz

I'd be interested if you could expand on this a bit more.
I've personally tried androsterone orally (R andro) and topically through gel from Androhard and I definitely prefer the gel. Not only do I find it more powerful, it's indeed much easier on the liver. I have virtually zero side effects using Androhard's gel, no lethargy, mood swings or dry joints whereas it would become an issue at one point during the cycle with R-andro, in caps.

boxers

Id be concerned how these drugs destroy lipids.. Winstrol is probably the worst on lipids

michael94

Ray said proviron is not safe, don’t know about anavar but tread with caution. The horror stories about recovering from oral steroids are kind of similar to finasteride. The growth comes at a high cost.

Cgj1

Primo is quite safe, it needs to be pulsed intermittently to prevent shut down

Last edited:

Kingpinguin

I’ve used proviron. Only noticed improved libido but nothing massive. Also mental effect like more calm and confident. Other than that no results on body composition.

Kingpinguin

What’s your source?

Hulkstore.org Not in the US though
But their stuff is legit they sell everything from exemestane, clomid, test cyp, trenbolone and it has a cryptated forum with memebers where they can discuss their products and how well they work. Havent seen a single guy dissappointed buying from them. But if you think plain proviron/DHT will do anything dramatic to you its not. Proviron to me was very similair to 11-keto DHT ir even androsterone. It does not have the same benefits to me as anabolic agents. The androgenics are great for mood but real testosterone seems to me to be the hormone with the best effects both mental and physical. But anything with anabolic effects will shut you down. Ive never experienced shut down on the DHT based steroids. Winstrol, anavar etc will shut you down though because they are anabolic in their nature.

Last edited: