DHT as anti-inflammatory as cortisol, but without the side effects

haidut

Forum Supporter
As most of my readers know, glucocorticoids (synthetic or bioidentical) are widely used clinically and there is hardly a chronic conditions for which they are not prescribed even if only for managing brief "acute exacerbations". Despite mainstream medicine doing everything it can to conceal the massively pathogenic effects of those steroids, even seasoned doctors would readily admit that glucocorticoids are to be used "with caution" due to their "propensity for exacerbating" issues related to insulin sensitivity, weight, bone/muscle, health, mood (e.g. depression/psychosis), cognition, fertility, digestion, etc. The rationale for using glucocorticoids clinically is the infamous T.I.N.A. - i.e. there is no alternative. Namely, cortisol and and its synthetic analogs are known to have all of these (underreported) pathogenic effects but the risks need to be weighed against the benefits since there is no alternative that can provide same/similar potent and rapid anti-inflammatory effects. If you ask a doctor about pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, T, DHT, etc they would likely give you a blank stare, yell at you for using "unapproved drugs", or reject them as an alternative due to lack of anti-inflammatory effects. The first two (nut)cases aside, the study below argues that the third case is also not supported by evidence. Namely, the potent, non-aromatizable androgen DHT is capable of completely substituting for cortisol as an anti-inflammatory agent, in this case related to gastric inflammation. More importantly, while prolonged use of cortisol is actually known to cause a pre-cancerous condition called "atrophic gastritis", androgens like DHT not only do not cause it, but are known to treat it. In corroboration, the study below shows that while cortisol had similar anti-inflammatory effects to DHT, only DHT was able to reverse already established structural pathology. So, the next time your doctor tries to put you on glucocorticoids for whatever reason (legit or not), simply say "thanks doc, I'd rather use DHT":): Oh, and last but not least, the DHT treatment in this study was administered to females, and there were still no side effects despite mainstream medicine claiming that high DHT in females directly causes the (in)famous PCOS.

Glucocorticoids and Androgens Protect From Gastric Metaplasia by Suppressing Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cell Activation - PubMed
"...Results: We show that adrenalectomized female mice develop spontaneous gastric inflammation and spasmolytic polypeptide-expressing metaplasia (SPEM) but that the stomachs of adrenalectomized male mice remain quantitatively normal. Simultaneous depletion of glucocorticoids and sex hormones abolished the male-protective effects and triggered spontaneous pathogenic gastric inflammation and SPEM. Treatment of female mice with DHT prevented gastric inflammation and SPEM development when administered concurrent with adrenalectomy and also reversed the pathology when administered after disease onset. Single-cell RNAseq of gastric leukocytes revealed that ILC2s expressed abundant levels of both the glucocorticoid receptor (Gr) and androgen receptor (Ar). We demonstrated that DHT treatment potently suppressed the expression of the proinflammatory cytokines Il13 and Csf2 by ILC2s. Moreover, ILC2 depletion protected the stomach from SPEM development. Conclusions: Here, we report a novel mechanism by which glucocorticoids and androgens exert overlapping effects to regulate gastric inflammation."

Pieter

Just bought underground labs primobolan. Taking 12.5 mg a day. Im doing this because I want all these reported benefits of DHT. Can you maybe tell me if Idealabs has a DHT product plus a Testoaterone product which I can buy and ship to South Africa? I am sick and tired of wondering what I am putting into my body. Please help.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just bought underground labs primobolan. Taking 12.5 mg a day. Im doing this because I want all these reported benefits of DHT. Can you maybe tell me if Idealabs has a DHT product plus a Testoaterone product which I can buy and ship to South Africa? I am sick and tired of wondering what I am putting into my body. Please help.

We don't have DHT or testosterone. Both of these are controlled chemicals in the US, so we cannot sell them.

Yucca

Buy dht powder directly from China. Many, many sellers. And it’s so easy to made I guess you won’t find any fakes.

aliml

Substances That Decrease CSF2:
  • DHT
  • Quercetin
  • Kaempferol
  • Resveratrol
  • NAC
  • Theophylline
  • Budesonide
  • Colchicine
  • Genistein
  • Glucosamine
  • Licorice
  • Dexamethasone
  • Silymarin
  • Sulforaphane
  • [...]

Substances That Decrease IL13:
  • Ovalbumin
  • Metformin
  • Resveratrol
  • Dexamethasone
  • NAC
  • Fisetin
  • Naproxen
  • Glutathione
  • Theophylline
  • Calcium
  • Emodin
  • Luteolin
  • Prednisolone
  • Genistein
  • [...]

ILC2s produce type 2 cytokines (Th2 Cells) and are involved in responses to helminths, allergens, viruses, such as covid-19, influenza virus and cancers.

Top Factors That Lower Th2 Cells:
  1. Sun/UVB light [1] – UVB decreases IFNy in Th1 dominance but increases it in Th2 dominance. So it’s balancing. It also decreases IgE responses. UVA in the sun also decreases Th2 dominance [2].
  2. Probiotics… Decreases Th2: L Reuteri [3] (probiotic), L. Plantarum [4] (probiotic), L. salivarius [4] (probiotic), L. lactis [4] (probiotic)… Increases Th1: S Boulardii? [5], L. Sporogenes, L Acidophilus [6], L casei [7], Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG [8], Lactobacillus paracasei [9], Lactobacillus salivarius [9], B Longum [10], L Brevis [11], L fermentum [12].
  3. NAC/Glutathione sufficiency decreases Th2 [13] and increases Th1 [14].
  4. Licorice -18/β-glycyrrhetinic acid+LicoA [15, 16]. Glycyrrhizin increases IFNy and decreases the Th2 response [17, 18].
  5. Gynostemma [19]. This is a Th1 immune stimulant and reduces allergies. Gynostemma is recommended also because it’s a powerful mitochondrial enhancer.
  6. Ginger or juice the root [20, 21]. Recommended because it has anecdotal support in addition to the research, but also because you can get it everywhere, it has a long history of use and for its multitude of other benefits.
  7. Reishi [22]
  8. Tinospora [23]. This has a clinical trial backing it, with some anecdotal support.
  9. Quercetin [24]
  10. Astragalus [25] Decreases Th2 and increases Th1.

golder

How did you get on with the 12.5mg/day of primo? Would be interested to hear your findings.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals