DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

Ron J

Hello
Has any subject used/tested androstanolone powder from those Chinese sources selling at $2.80 per gram?

OP
R

Ron J

The shipping is 45 dollars and there's the risk of it being seized. I'll probably get andractim one of these days.

OP
R

Ron J

What are the odds of getting bunk stanolone? Is it hard to get/manufacture? What about the demand? There doesn't seem to be any demand in bodybuilding websites, so how would that factor in getting scammed?

OP
R

Ron J

I don't have a source yet. Just google "stanolone powder" and you'll see the vendors. You should do some research on how to find legit sources first. There's always risk involved, no matter how legit it seems.

OP
R

Ron J

I'm looking for some advice/help finding a source. Every time I find a source that might be legit, I always find something wrong with it.

OP
R

Ron J

Not sure. I always assume that they can simply send rice powder instead. I'm getting tired of searching.

Stud

just bought a truck load of this will report when it arrives

Chaos

I emailed Ray. This is his response.
It would be easy to test, judging from my experiences with DHEA and testosterone—one or two mg should cause obvious changes within a day or two.
-Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals