DHT And Reversing Androgen-receptor Deficiency

Sospian

I'll make this thread as short as I can:

A few years ago, I ran gear stupidly and developed what seems to be identical to Post-finasteride syndrome (deca is notorious for causing problems).

I've read Proviron/DHT creams seem to reverse the problem. The problem is, I can't seem to find any info on whether you have to run proviron permanently or not. I am not on TRT and have boosted my T levels naturally, so for that reason I do not want to have to rely on proviron or DHT creams. I want a permanent solution.

Someone made a thread about how hCG cured their PFS, so that is my backup plan, but for now I would really like to know whether I can reverse the damage done to the androgen receptors.

Thanks

shine

Have you tried high quality Tribulus Terrestris? It has been shown to increase androgen receptors.

I'll make this thread as short as I can:

A few years ago, I ran gear stupidly and developed what seems to be identical to Post-finasteride syndrome (deca is notorious for causing problems).

I've read Proviron/DHT creams seem to reverse the problem. The problem is, I can't seem to find any info on whether you have to run proviron permanently or not. I am not on TRT and have boosted my T levels naturally, so for that reason I do not want to have to rely on proviron or DHT creams. I want a permanent solution.

Someone made a thread about how hCG cured their PFS, so that is my backup plan, but for now I would really like to know whether I can reverse the damage done to the androgen receptors.

Thanks
This is what you should do.

Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

OP
S

Sospian

Have you tried high quality Tribulus Terrestris? It has been shown to increase androgen receptors.

Been taking tribulus for a while and have even tried the high quality stuff (it's a big hit in Bulgaria). Helps a little but still not enough

I'm petrified to go near DHEA due to it shutting down endogenous production. I actually have two canisters of it that I gave to my father because I don't want to touch the stuff until I'm at least 35.

Experienced

Been taking tribulus for a while and have even tried the high quality stuff (it's a big hit in Bulgaria). Helps a little but still not enough
Tribulus is known for increasing liver enzymes , me myself have experienced it. It was above baseline

golder

Tribulus is known for increasing liver enzymes , me myself have experienced it. It was above baseline
Ah, that not. At what dosage and what duration do you think it would raise liver enzymes? I’m wondering if a smaller dose a few times a week would be beneficial?

Risingfire

You're ok with taking DHT but not DHEA? I don't think your fears are founded.

That being said you should take small amounts of DHT with DHEA and Preg