DHEA Profound Effects

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by Infinite, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Infinite

Infinite Member

I've been having what I believe to be are hormonal imbalances, puffy face, puffy nipples, low energy, great fatigue after lifting. Stopped antidepressants (Zoloft, Prozac & Cymbalta) 2.5 years ago after 8 years of being on them. During my time on them, I also dabbled in anabolics and gained a bit of gyno from that which in retrospect was not smart.

Desperate to feel better, I've been supplementing 6mg DHEA every day for 5 days and it's been night and day. I feel more confident in the gym, able to push myself a little more without fatigue, more ejaculate and satisfying orgasms, I can tolerate 25mg caffeine now and have worked up to 50mg today.

I will stick to 6mg ED for a couple of months and see what happens. Plan to get blood tests as well.

2. haidut

haidut Member

Awesome! Good to hear your are doing better. In my experience, adding just a little pregnenolone (as much as the DHEA dose you are using) strongly potentiates its effects and you may be even able to use say 3mg together with pregnenolone and get the same results as 6mg DHEA on its own.

3. snacks

snacks Member

Classicist
    Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
    DHEA is good stuff, though I used 100 mg once and that wasnt quite so good

4. mrchibbs

mrchibbs Member

Yeah much of that is going to go to estrogen! Some people have documented interesting results on high doses DHEA though, like flattening of moles and other positive things, so who knows.

5. mrchibbs

mrchibbs Member

I think Ray still takes a few mg of DHEA to this day, it's not talked about often, but it goes a long way towards maintaining youthful steroid levels.

6. Experienced

Experienced Member

using high doses pregnenolone is that actually bad?

I`m also planning on high dosing DHEA for growth

currently taking daily up to 90 MG - 120MG Pregnenolone and so far so good no problems.

@haidut

also PS: Im currently 19 turning 20 almost

7. Dennis

Dennis Member

What brand of DHEA did you buy? Link please.

8. firebreather

firebreather Member

Firefighter
    Which DHEA product are you using?

9. OP
    Infinite

Infinite Member

Currently using Life Extension's 25mg chewable tablets. I split into 1/4th and take it as a pill.

10. firebreather

firebreather Member

Firefighter

thank you