DHEA Profound Effects

Infinite

I've been having what I believe to be are hormonal imbalances, puffy face, puffy nipples, low energy, great fatigue after lifting. Stopped antidepressants (Zoloft, Prozac & Cymbalta) 2.5 years ago after 8 years of being on them. During my time on them, I also dabbled in anabolics and gained a bit of gyno from that which in retrospect was not smart.

Desperate to feel better, I've been supplementing 6mg DHEA every day for 5 days and it's been night and day. I feel more confident in the gym, able to push myself a little more without fatigue, more ejaculate and satisfying orgasms, I can tolerate 25mg caffeine now and have worked up to 50mg today.

I will stick to 6mg ED for a couple of months and see what happens. Plan to get blood tests as well.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been having what I believe to be are hormonal imbalances, puffy face, puffy nipples, low energy, great fatigue after lifting. Stopped antidepressants (Zoloft, Prozac & Cymbalta) 2.5 years ago after 8 years of being on them. During my time on them, I also dabbled in anabolics and gain a bit of gyno from that which in retrospect was not smart.

Desperate to feel better, I've been supplementing 6mg DHEA every day for 5 days and it's been night and day. I feel more confident in the gym, able to push myself a little more without fatigue, more ejaculate and satisfying orgasms, I can tolerate 25mg caffeine now and have worked up to 50mg today.

I will stick to 6mg ED for a couple of months and see what happens. Plan to get blood tests as well.

Awesome! Good to hear your are doing better. In my experience, adding just a little pregnenolone (as much as the DHEA dose you are using) strongly potentiates its effects and you may be even able to use say 3mg together with pregnenolone and get the same results as 6mg DHEA on its own.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I've been having what I believe to be are hormonal imbalances, puffy face, puffy nipples, low energy, great fatigue after lifting. Stopped antidepressants (Zoloft, Prozac & Cymbalta) 2.5 years ago after 8 years of being on them. During my time on them, I also dabbled in anabolics and gained a bit of gyno from that which in retrospect was not smart.

DHEA is good stuff, though I used 100 mg once and that wasnt quite so good

mrchibbs

DHEA is good stuff, though I used 100 mg once and that wasnt quite so good

Yeah much of that is going to go to estrogen! Some people have documented interesting results on high doses DHEA though, like flattening of moles and other positive things, so who knows.

mrchibbs

Awesome! Good to hear your are doing better. In my experience, adding just a little pregnenolone (as much as the DHEA dose you are using) strongly potentiates its effects and you may be even able to use say 3mg together with pregnenolone and get the same results as 6mg DHEA on its own.

I think Ray still takes a few mg of DHEA to this day, it's not talked about often, but it goes a long way towards maintaining youthful steroid levels.

Experienced

using high doses pregnenolone is that actually bad?

I`m also planning on high dosing DHEA for growth

currently taking daily up to 90 MG - 120MG Pregnenolone and so far so good no problems.

@haidut

also PS: Im currently 19 turning 20 almost

firebreather

Which DHEA product are you using?