DHEA In Canada

IVILA

Does anyone know which website can ship DHEA to Canada without any issues? I don't want customs to stop the product while being shipped since it's illegal. I really need this supplement as I have adrenal fatigue and I believe that pansterone use won't be enough since it's such a small dose. If anyone has been able to ship DHEA from a website to their house in Canada please let me know of the site. Thanks!

rr1

Does anyone know which website can ship DHEA to Canada without any issues? I don't want customs to stop the product while being shipped since it's illegal. I really need this supplement as I have adrenal fatigue and I believe that pansterone use won't be enough since it's such a small dose. If anyone has been able to ship DHEA from a website to their house in Canada please let me know of the site. Thanks!
It would be great if @haidut made a DHEA only product. I know of many people who would buy this

J.R.K

Yeah that most likely won't happen. I'm talking about the tablet/capsule form that has 10-25 mg.
You could try Long Natural Health I think they carry it. But I don’t know if it would get through customs. I also live in Canada and I was able to get it through Bulk Supplements but they don’t carry it due to a problem with product quality. To bad, it was a really good quality product.
If anyone finds a solution let me know I would love to get some good quality pure DHEA powder.
Perhaps if anyone knows a truck driver friend going to the States they could pick it up and bring some back. It is OTC there.

OP
IVILA

IVILA

You could try Long Natural Health I think they carry it. But I don’t know if it would get through customs. I also live in Canada and I was able to get it through Bulk Supplements but they don’t carry it due to a problem with product quality. To bad, it was a really good quality product.
If anyone finds a solution let me know I would love to get some good quality pure DHEA powder.
Perhaps if anyone knows a truck driver friend going to the States they could pick it up and bring some back. It is OTC there.
I heard the life extension brand from Amazon delivers it to Canada. Not sure 100% since I never tried myself. Might wanna give it a go.

J.R.K

I heard the life extension brand from Amazon delivers it to Canada. Not sure 100% since I never tried myself. Might wanna give it a go.
If you do try it keep us in the loop if you get it.

retroactive

Oh sorry! I just checked too and you're totally right. That sucks. I think they just clamped down on their shipping rules. Its something like a controlled substance in Canada apparently. If you can ship it to the US and pick it up that might work

J.R.K

Oh sorry! I just checked too and you're totally right. That sucks. I think they just clamped down on their shipping rules. Its something like a controlled substance in Canada apparently. If you can ship it to the US and pick it up that might work
The only problem with that is that they require you to join the gene therapy experiment to leave the country and get back in.