DHEA And High Cortisol Question

success23

Hello.

I tried DHEA couple of times in in the recent years with no much results - good or bad.
During those years i was very stressed and i couldn't bring my stress down no matter what i tried.
Recently i tried some L- Lysine ( i read the the acid lowers basal cortisol level in healthy humans) with great success.
I feel so much calm during the day. I am not so irritable as before.

As we all know DHEA is used by the body to fight cortisol. My question is can all the dhea i took before was actually used by my body to fight my high cortisol instead of use it to increase my testosterone?
I think to try DHEA again along with the lysine.

What do you think?

milk_lover

But DHEA under stress could convert to estrogen. But also there are studies showing little DHEA can indeed decrease cortisol. So possibly the DHEA before was helping you fight stress and it didn't contribute much to androgenity. Have you tried pregnenolone with DHEA? Maybe pregnenlone will lower stress and let DHEA do its magic.

I never tried lysine with DHEA, but that could be a good experiment to do. Lysine decreases serotonin and NO, so in a way maybe it's lowering stress and that's a good environment for DHEA. If you tried it already, what do you feel now?

OP
S

success23

I am waiting for my order to arrive. I will update when i try the combo.

japanesedude

DHEA and Pregnenolone both can lower cortisol.
but for me , both makes me tired.
probably lower cortisol too much.

sladerunner69

Hello.

I tried DHEA couple of times in in the recent years with no much results - good or bad.
During those years i was very stressed and i couldn't bring my stress down no matter what i tried.
Recently i tried some L- Lysine ( i read the the acid lowers basal cortisol level in healthy humans) with great success.
I feel so much calm during the day. I am not so irritable as before.

As we all know DHEA is used by the body to fight cortisol. My question is can all the dhea i took before was actually used by my body to fight my high cortisol instead of use it to increase my testosterone?
I think to try DHEA again along with the lysine.

What do you think?

How much lysine did you take? One gram or so?

OP
S

success23

@tisho13 How did this work for you? Im desperately trying to lower my high cortisol so my thyroid meds can be absorbed.

Lysine works great for lowering cortisol. Give it a show but with lwoer dosaged at first.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals