Dhair's Blood Tests

Dhair

My blood tests are back. The results are attached.
Sorry about the pictures. They should be fairly easy to read if you view them as full images.
So can anyone make heads or tails of this?
I was expecting my prolactin to be much higher, but at 6 I think it's very good, even by Peat's standards.
I also had estrone, estradiol, and DHEA-S tested, as per @haidut 's recommendation.
My testosterone is significantly low at 243 ng/dl. My doctor has referred me to an endocrinologist and I have an appointment Friday. I have not ruled out TRT.
I am VERY annoyed that the lab screwed up the CBC test. I guess I'll just assume that I don't have cancer or a deadly infection. :emoji_unamused:

Attachments

• 20170410_161916.jpg
    20170410_161916.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 20170410_162001.jpg
    20170410_162001.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 20170410_162038.jpg
    20170410_162038.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20170410_162106.jpg
    20170410_162106.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 68
  • 20170410_162136.jpg
    20170410_162136.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 59
  • 20170410_162202.jpg
    20170410_162202.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 48
OP
D

Dhair

Bump.
Again, my main issue is flouroquinolone poisoning. Not sure if my symptoms stem from low T or CNS damage at this point...
I have started using Kuinone and Pansterone on the scrotum. I hope this will increase T levels.

OP
D

Dhair

Just bumping this to see if anyone has any thoughts before I get LH/FSH and CBC tests. Very nervous about the results.

Diokine

Don't be nervous, the results won't make any difference as to what you do to recover. Your blood work actually looks pretty good, you are synthesizing cholesterol decently but it looks like some degree of difficulty converting it into the good stuff. How do you feel when you go out into bright sunshine? Are you lifting at all? Any things for you to smash or get angry at? I think that in some cases, in order for the signal for testosterone production to be generated, there has to be the perception of overcoming something that is hard to move. Imagine pushing against an immovable wall, and feel the feeling in your brainstem when you imagine pushing that wall over. You may grit your teeth and grunt. This may help you to recognize the patterns that influence testosterone and androgen synthesis.

OP
D

Dhair

Don't be nervous, the results won't make any difference as to what you do to recover. Your blood work actually looks pretty good, you are synthesizing cholesterol decently but it looks like some degree of difficulty converting it into the good stuff. How do you feel when you go out into bright sunshine? Are you lifting at all? Any things for you to smash or get angry at? I think that in some cases, in order for the signal for testosterone production to be generated, there has to be the perception of overcoming something that is hard to move. Imagine pushing against an immovable wall, and feel the feeling in your brainstem when you imagine pushing that wall over. You may grit your teeth and grunt. This may help you to recognize the patterns that influence testosterone and androgen synthesis.
Thanks for the response.
I think you are absolutely correct when you say the blood test results won't really influence how I recover. Those are my thoughts exactly.
The high cholesterol worried me a little. I have started to take tyromix again on the scrotum since that's really one of the only things that helped me. I'm taking it very slow and only using one drop every other day at the most. I am looking to buy tyronene so I can dilute it and use it in the same area.
Going outside is kind of hit or miss for me. I have recently fixed my sleep schedule, so that's good. I prefer sunshine in the late afternoon and I try to get as much as possible. The problem is that my cognitive issues become worse when I have to interact with people. Depersonalization kicks in and I start to feel anxious.
I'm more confident now that most of my problems are due to the hypogonadism. I originally thought that I was looking at some serious CNS damage, but I no longer think that's the case.
Red light should be beneficial as well, so I'll get on that as soon as possible.
I'm not particularly angry. Maybe that's because I don't have estrogen problems. I'm trying to be a little more fearless so that I can give myself room more room to maneuver and make decisions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals