Device Produces 80 Times More Photon Energy Than A 250-Watt Heat Lam

Drareg

I'm finding these Warp devices with their"heals" technology very interesting,here they are using specific light wavelengths to activate drugs in the human body.
The creator of the lights sees the potential in specific wavlengths for the human bodies enzymes.
NASA and DARPA see the potential also,it's anybodies guess what DARPA are at with these but Im guessing it will be under the guise of defending America.

The wavelength is 680nm and it's accurate and coherent.
WARP 10 Infra-red LED . The gold standard in infra red LED therapy

Ideonaut

I'm finding these Warp devices with their"heals" technology very interesting,here they are using specific light wavelengths to activate drugs in the human body.
The creator of the lights sees the potential in specific wavlengths for the human bodies enzymes.
NASA and DARPA see the potential also,it's anybodies guess what DARPA are at with these but Im guessing it will be under the guise of defending America.

The wavelength is 680nm and it's accurate and coherent.
WARP 10 Infra-red LED . The gold standard in infra red LED therapy

I couldn't watch this video. The narration is dumbed-down slow. Obnoxious drum music in the background. I suppose it is what most people are entrained to. No IQ 75 person left behind.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I couldn't watch this video. The narration is dumbed-down slow. Obnoxious drum music in the background. I suppose it is what most people are entrained to. No IQ 75 person left behind.

Your "entraining" is fascinating.

Diokine

I think it's grossly overpriced. I don't know for sure but I think the "HEALS" technology is nothing more than standard textured GaAs LEDs. I reviewed the patents the inventor has on the technology and there is nothing special - standard LEDs in a proprietary frame that allows them to bunched fairly tightly, in a modular way. I would definitely recommend redlightman devices over this, which are high power SMD LED arrays. They are probably more powerful as well.

As far as wavelength accuracy - I don't feel like it's as important as some. Most manufacturers specify +/- 5% on the wavelength and I don't think the specific wavelength is important unless you're talking about well studied wavelengths. 620-680nm should be fine, my personal opinion is that in this range there isn't a whole lot of difference.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
You can get a much better light for only a $100.

It has three wavelength 610 nm ~ 630 nm ~ 670 nm, each wavelength will have different absorption and effects, the red spectrum is most talked about but orange wavelengths have many positive biological benefits.

Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom