Developing Dark Under Eye Circles

Green Dot

I don't know what might be the cause other than sleep issues or hypothyroidism.

But it seems like they're becoming more and more prominent.

peter88

Mine improved big time when I started supplementing 400-600mg of magnesium glycinate. I think I wasn’t retaining enough because I was hypo.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Mine improved big time when I started supplementing 400-600mg of magnesium glycinate. I think I wasn’t retaining enough because I was hypo.
Really? That might be it then, it's concurrent with my constipation issues. Thanks.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Try taking vitamin K also. Vitamin K works well for me.

Elize

Vitamin K often trigger histamine liberating reactions since it often is made from fermented products. Fine if not an issue for you.

Phosphor

When I started taking glycine to get the glyphosate out of my body, after a fairly short interval I had deep dark circles under my eyes, that I NEVER had in 72 years. It totally freaked me out, and it was only by accident that I read somewhere that over ingesting of glycine causes dark circles. I stopped and in a couple weeks the circles went away. So even Mg glycinate may cause this.

Ignoramus

Mine go away in a week when I quit coffee. I think my liver can't tolerate it properly, and I still end up having some in my system in the night; I think it prevents deep sleep for some people.

I think mewing and postural work helps too.

Have you ever tried putting progesterone on them?