Devastating Effects Of Spaying/Neutering Pets

yerrag

It was originally advice to avoid complications for female cats, ignored it but later noticed energy loss when feeding fish for several days to a week. If you use store wet food (my cat would not eat land meat from frozen/raw, has a taste for turkey, and got tired of fish herself) they are already supplemented with oils and omega-3 and where I am there was not a single brand without them and other garbage.

I just find it hard to feed pets the usual pet foods - the pelletized ones = to either my cats or my koi. Lucky for me, where I'm at, I can always go to the public market and buy fresh fish 10kg at a time. The frontal part for the koi, the hind part for the cats. Koi eat the fish fresh, cats eat them cooked. The fish is always saltwater fish, as it guarantees they're wild and not fed lousy pellets at fish farms. They also eat coconut meat, for koi it's diced, for cats it's grated at the public market. The koi are good with it, no need for supplements, although I'll add electrolytes to the pond water for minerals. The cats have supplements I mix myself - salt, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin b1, b2, and b3

But if I were to move and not have access to saltwater fish in the public market, it would be hard to care for my cats and my koi. As it is, it's hard to care for a dog, unless it's a small dog, but I like larger dogs, and I'd have to spend a lot to feed them. Perhaps if I have a farm, I can have all of them. I can't imagine any pet eating pellets. If I don't eat pellets, there's no reason they should.

Terma

At first I resisted my vet's suggestion to add dry food (no, didn't buy his brand), and it seemed strange since "everybody knows" female cats need wet food. But in emergencies a large dispenser can keep them alive if something happens to me and I could easily die before I'm 50 and she might live longer than I predict. I buy 2 different high-end brands in 2 dispensers with as little vegetable items as possible (grains, peas, potatoes, additives etc.) - having 2 buffers the risk from toxins - but even the best "grain-free" have some pea, protein, oils, poor quality vitamins and strange things to feed a cat. In the end my cat only eats it at night and knows how to ask for wet food 2-3x a day. The bags last forever, so she doesn't splurge on it more than hunger dictates, and this way she doesn't need to fast overnight. So far it's working out and my vet recommends it on top of wet food for mostly practical reasons (besides sponsoring his brand), e.g. most people are gone all day and forget to feed them. At first I had doubts about him.

Forgot to mention, also many brands of both wet and dry food already contain fish - not just oils - and sometimes the stores don't even carry the land meat only ones. The omega-3 of course makes it on the front package labeling. But I think it will age people and animals faster.

I stopped trying with the fresh/frozen stuff, if she ate it I'd try it more often but she usually isn't impressed.

The other problem is that fresh spoils and my cat would pick at it over several hours. If I put too much (i.e. to last longer during the night) she ends up puking. So I gave in to the practicality a few years ago and so far so good.

CrystalClear

A little off topic but my cat suffers from cystitis and had bouts of peeing bloody urine all over the house. Last year I emailed ray about it and he sent me some studies on progesterone and confirmed it was safe for the cat. Since giving her a few drops of progestE last summer she’s only had one bout of cystitis the entire year that was quickly resolved with a more few drops of progesterone.

It's good to know, though. Thanks !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals