Deuterium In Carbs - Should I Be Concerned?

Beastmode

Well there goes my low deuterium diet lol
I drink raw milk, coconut water and OJ. All are in the range of 150 ppm, which also indicates where my body level of deuterium is.

It seems like any lowering of deuterium levels in the body has a net positive effect in the long term. The older one is and/or metabolically damaged, it will be more obvious I imagine.

I"m 43 and not metabolically damaged, anymore at least, but my sense is it'll only help what I've been committed too since December 2016. The journey with all this is really enjoyable and worth the day to day "deposit" of good stuff.

Ray has a quote about beet sugar specifically being more deuterium depleted than cane sugar if it’s grown in a certain region

Beastmode

Ray has a quote about beet sugar specifically being more deuterium depleted than cane sugar if it’s grown in a certain region
I looked into this and called different distributors. Unfortunately, I hit a dead end as no one was helpful on the end of the call. This was pre-pandemic for context.

The water route seems to be the only way to really lower deuterium significantly enough for change. Basically move to Siberia or order the depleted water.

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

I drink raw milk, coconut water and OJ. All are in the range of 150 ppm, which also indicates where my body level of deuterium is.

It seems like any lowering of deuterium levels in the body has a net positive effect in the long term. The older one is and/or metabolically damaged, it will be more obvious I imagine.

I"m 43 and not metabolically damaged, anymore at least, but my sense is it'll only help what I've been committed too since December 2016. The journey with all this is really enjoyable and worth the day to day "deposit" of good stuff.
Oh well that's good to know! The primary juice I consume, is OJ (a little cider), otherwise it's dairy and cooked animal products!

RealNeat

Apparently OJ is lower in deuterium
I think it's useless to focus on food for DD, spend that effort to make a little more money and buy DDW.

On the other hand the one thing I think Jack Kruse has some good input on is the context for deuterium. I recommend a visit to the Jack Kruse forum and read threads on deuterium and seasonality along with its role in the organism.

Beastmode

I think it's useless to focus on food for DD, spend that effort to make a little more money and buy DDW.

On the other hand the one thing I think Jack Kruse has some good input on is the context for deuterium. I recommend a visit to the Jack Kruse forum and read threads on deuterium and seasonality along with its role in the organism.
Agreed!

Most people who are really into a low DD diet fast a lot and eat 1, maybe 2 meals, per day.

There's no way I can ever follow such a program. However, I'm going to do the DDW as I figured out how I can balance my liquids to a ppm of DD down an apparently "optimal" range.

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

I'll look into DDW soon, thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals