Detoxing Marijuana In 4 Weeks, Need Help

artist

My brother got an important job and he will be drug tested in approximately 4 weeks. Weed is legal here in Washington and for much of the past several months he has smoked about once a day. However it is a disqualifier for this job. What methods would you use to get as much out of his system in the meantime as possible? And what to do the day of the test? It is stored in fat cells and I was thinking liver optimization for several weeks and then maybe suppression of FFA liberation the day of? Any other ideas?

Runenight201

How strict is the test?

He could always back up plan clean urine should he fail an at home test the day before.

johnsmith

Search up certo fruit pectin drug test trick. I’ve done it several times and it always worked, but I’m not a heavy smoker. It seems that this works for around 95% of people who try this. I even smoked a day before the test.

BrianF

Here in the UK we use Bio-Light:

Bio-Light 3 Day Detox Way | Daily Mail Online

Where I come from in Scotland, the oil industry is a major employer. Many years ago, when BP merged with ARAMCO, they started introducing drug testing, due to this being a US standard. This affected many guys because of the nature of work, offered contracts at short notice, North Sea Oil Rig work that typically goes 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. Anyway, this works. Tried and tested many times.

OP
A

artist

Here in the UK we use Bio-Light:

Bio-Light 3 Day Detox Way | Daily Mail Online

Where I come from in Scotland, the oil industry is a major employer. Many years ago, when BP merged with ARAMCO, they started introducing drug testing, due to this being a US standard. This affected many guys because of the nature of work, offered contracts at short notice, North Sea Oil Rig work that typically goes 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. Anyway, this works. Tried and tested many times.
I'm intrigued. He smoked legal (strong) weed daily for many months. I would love to know the mechanism of action on this. I'll consider ordering.
Search up certo fruit pectin drug test trick. I’ve done it several times and it always worked, but I’m not a heavy smoker. It seems that this works for around 95% of people who try this. I even smoked a day before the test.
Fiber seems to be important in a lot of methods, supposedly because it absorbs compounds needing to be excreted and this holds them in the bowel and prevents them from showing up in urine. I think it also helps get the bilirubin count up in the verification part of the test. We are two weeks out from the test and the past week I've had him on a very low fat high protein diet to try to get as much thc out as possible (via fat loss). Then we will do high calorie high fat right before the test and include niacinamide to prevent thc from being liberated from his fat. Think we will start to incorporate fiber including pectin tomorrow. He is currently still blowing the home test even at 100nm/L and we need to beat at least 50 and more likely 20.
Any other recommendations are welcome.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals