Desperate In Need Of Help, Low Temperature And High T3: What To Do?

Katia

Gilson, I think you may not have enough nutrients ( food) to run all T3. Then the body could go on stress.

sweetpeat

Gilson, I think you may not have enough nutrients ( food) to run all T3. Then the body could go on stress.
I have wondered the same. I also take thyroid and find if I don't eat enough I don't get good results. Taking thyroid is not going to override for a lack of fuel.

@gilson d dantas you have yet to say how much you're eating. You've said "a lot" but that's a rather vague, relative term. When we ask how much, I think most of us mean how many calories.

oxphoser

I use Cynoplus [T3+T4], half tablet of 120 twyce by day; and I use Cynomel [T3], 25 mcg 6 times daily [total of 150 mcg].
And the serum T3 is 528, very very high. And temperature still low [36,5 oC oral]. And prolactine very very high [18,5]. I cannot undestand why the puse is 96 [tachycardia].
Hello Gilson d dantas
I don’t know if you are still adjusting your thyroid, but on the Jodellefit channel on YouTube on Dec 15, 2021, Dr Peat says never to take 25 mcg of T3 at a time, it will have no effect because your liver will neutralize it!

The show was called “Dr Ray Peat - Q&A, Reverse t3, HCG, EMF & Viruses, Boosters, Kid’s Vaccines, Lung Failure and more!”

He starts talking about taking no more than 5-10 mcg of T3 at a time at the 30 minute mark.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals