Desperate In Need Of Help, Low Temperature And High T3: What To Do?

This is a case of hypothyroidism in a old man. The biggest problem is: using daily thyroid and high dose of T3, and even with the pulse regularly rising to 90 bpm or more, the temperature does not rise above 36.5 oC; and T3 in the blood is already three times the normal value [460].
Why pulse goes up and temperature still low? And prolactine is very high [18,5]? PUFAs, endotoxines, estrogen? OK, it is real, OK, but why the pulse goes too high?

Peatful

With this data- this is what I see.
(Of course, I have no authority to tell you what to do when it comes to medication.)

If I were you- I would realize the T3 is pushing the gas pedal without enough fuel so to speak.

You’ve put your body into a stressed state. Hence that unnatural high pulse.

You’re giving your body “energy” but it hasn’t energy to burn. Hence the low temperatures.

That could be from under eating or other physiological stressors (over exercising, mental stress, poor sleep, poor digestion, etc.) Probably a combination of a few.

The remedy is quite simple-
I would back off my thyroid medication and add more easy to digest, nutrient dense foods.
You would be shocked that when you EAT MORE- the body leaves the stressed state. Even better if you can keep your blood sugar steady. Meaning 30/30/40 P/F/C for each meal.
Eat like this six times a day.

Bet you won’t even need the thyroid medicine on the other side.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Possibly low vitamin B1 and B2 long with magnesium. Maybe B3 too.

OP
gilson d dantas
Possibly low vitamin B1 and B2 long with magnesium. Maybe B3 too.
Yes. I began to use Energin [from Idealabs], which is, as you know, all the B complex. And I use cooked kale water, 2/2 days for magnesium.
But I think there´s something else.
Prolactine is very high too. I thing it is high estrogen and high PUFAs. I´m using antibiotic against endotoxines.
And, of course, I use a diet based on Peat´s ideas.
I really don ´t know what to do [I use Tocovit against PUFAs].

OP
gilson d dantas
You’re giving your body “energy” but it hasn’t energy to burn. Hence the low temperatures.

That could be from under eating or other physiological stressors (over exercising, mental stress, poor sleep, poor digestion, etc.) Probably a combination of a few.
I have NO problems of poor sleep, poor digestion, exercising etc. And I eat foods based on Peat ´s ideas. Too much OJ, milk, cheese, egg yolk etc. No undereating.
My problem is to undestand why T3 doesn´t enter at the cells everywhere [=low temperature], BUT enters at the heart cells [tachycardia]?
In other words, why I´m acelerating energy production all over the body [very high T3 at the plasma] and I only have tachycardia?? Why ONLY the heart answers?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have NO problems of poor sleep, poor digestion, exercising etc. And I eat foods based on Peat ´s ideas. Too much OJ, milk, cheese, egg yolk etc. No undereating.
My problem is to undestand why T3 doesn´t enter at the cells everywhere [=low temperature], BUT enters at the heart cells [tachycardia]?
In other words, why I´m acelerating energy production all over the body [very high T3 at the plasma] and I only have tachycardia?? Why ONLY the heart answers?
I think some kind of deficiency. Keep seeking it you will find it brother.

Peatful

Soika

If you haven t got thyroid dysfunction, you d be better to use circadian method of taking t3/ That is the only method that can be useful for you other method of taking t3 would be harmful/ Look for the information about circadian method/ One of doses you have to take before your waking up about one or 1,5 hour before

yerrag

Where are you taking temperature from? Armpit temp at 36.5C is equivalent to oral temperature at 37C.

And using regular thermometers, I have to put thermometer in place for 10 minutes in order to get an accurate and stable reading. The 1-minute beep is a big joke.

OP
gilson d dantas
I’d you take T4 it can turn into rT3 and lower temps.
I use Cynoplus [T3+T4], half tablet of 120 twyce by day; and I use Cynomel [T3], 25 mcg 6 times daily [total of 150 mcg].
And the serum T3 is 528, very very high. And temperature still low [36,5 oC oral]. And prolactine very very high [18,5]. I cannot undestand why the puse is 96 [tachycardia].

So you are suffering reverse T3. That is what happens when you take T4. Pulse is high due to high stress hormones.

If you take just T3 for a bit, it should normalize.

Soika

[QUOTE = "gilson d dantas, post: 464065, member: 8495"] Я использую оральную температуру. 5 минут Два термометра одновременно. Оба ртутных термометра. Температура никогда не поднимается [всегда 36,5 o C]. [/ QUOTE]

t3 и t4 is better to take in different times. T3 - night taking before waking - maximum doze, then during the day // If you taking too much t3 it is deduced from organism quickly, that is why it is no sense to take it too much, but it is very important to take it when your body very needs in it before awaking - to let the adrenal glands to make steroid gormons/

Last edited:

yerrag

I use oral temperature. 5 minutes. Two termometers at the same time. Both mercury thermometer. And temperature never goes up [always 36,5 o C].
Not sure if 5 minutes is enough. Maybe with mercury thermometers it is. If the temperature reading stays the same a minute after the last reading, then you have a stable temperature reading that you can use.

It’s quite simple at first anyway.

T4 lowers temperatures by creating rT3.

T3 raises them.

Just take T3 for a bit.

Cirion

How many calories do you eat a day.

Just this week I realized something powerful. I have experimentally shown via my own experimentation that there is a 97% correlation (R-squared fitting parameter) to waking body temperatures vs. calories. Those statistically inclined know that 97% is a pretty frikkin good correlation, especially with how complex health stuff is. More calories, higher body temp. Literally as simple as that. This is the culmination of 7 months of tracking data, and plotted on a 8 week (so not a one off "lucky" 97% correlation plot, but based off hundreds of data pts, unlikely I would get so "Lucky" with 200+ data points). Temperature too low? Probably not eating enough.

So, +1 to what @Peatful has said with eating more.

btw -- that ignores all other factors such as macros, micros. All of that also matters, but not so much for raising temperatures. I find the other things such as micros and macros matter more for mitigating fat gain (if you eat high calorie of processed foods, pufa, grains, muscle meats etc, you will get fat pure and simple).

vulture

It’s quite simple at first anyway.

T4 lowers temperatures by creating rT3.

T3 raises them.

Just take T3 for a bit.
If he had normal TSH before it’s what I would try. But how have you managed to keep T3 up at night? Any ideas to slow down cynomel’s absorption ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals