Desantis - Florida mandated vaccine?

Missenger

>"If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual."

>>327015517
Assuming you didnt read the actual article (which explains it in great detail), a house rep tried to remove the section about forced vaccinations and mandatory solitary confinement but it was immediately killed in committee: House Bill 6003 (2021) - The Florida Senate
The bill's description is literally: "Removes authority of State Health Officer to order vaccinations upon declaration of public health emergency" and it was thrown out
>>327048043
Once again, the language you claim is in the bill is not added by the bill. Are you ******* retarded? It's not underlined, it's not struck through. It's unchanged. It dates back to 2002. It has nothing to do with the law that he signed.

You are ******* stupid.
So there you go, it's an amendment that got shot down by the "Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee".

Last edited:

David PS

I believe that this is a federal law, no? I think it was implemented at the time our political leaders voted for emergency response legislation.
I am not certain that he can voluntarily bow out of approved federal legislation.

LA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom