Dermaroller without drugs

Vins7

I would to know your experiences or knowledge about this.

Could using dermaroller without Minoxidil, finasteride or another drug be effective in regrowing hair?

I'm a man of 26 years old, during these years I have lost hair continuously, I no longer have the same density that I had with 18 years and in addition to this, I have seen that the hair in one of my temples has receded, the latter I did not think it could happen to me.

As I say, it is not too exaggerated but it worries me. I would appreciate any advice or experience.

liam183

I use a 1mm weekly on my hairline and 0.5mm on my face 2x a week. The 1mm helps with stretch marks too. It has faded mine significantly. My beard seems to be a bit thicker now too. Hairline looks the same for the most part, but it hasn't shifted back at all (mine really hasn't receded much in general, I just do this for maintenance). I have seen studies that it is plenty effective on the vast majority of people without additional topicals, so you should be okay. I'd recommend a titanium 540 blade 1mm for hair line. Soak in 70% alcohol for 10 minutes before and after to sanitize.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals