Derma Pen Works For Hairloss

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Soren

Forum Supporter
Brief update. Went to get my haircut the other day and the hairdresser commented that I have a lot of blonde hairs on my temples (she's been cutting my hair for years and has never mentioned them) went home and looked in the mirror and no doubt lots of long vellus hairs that were not their before.

Just finished doing my second derma needling and applied Cardenosine afterwards. Also did lllt helmet today. Might also apply magnesium oil tonight before bed.

Will update with any further progress.

inurendotoxin

Brief update. Went to get my haircut the other day and the hairdresser commented that I have a lot of blonde hairs on my temples (she's been cutting my hair for years and has never mentioned them) went home and looked in the mirror and no doubt lots of long vellus hairs that were not their before.

Just finished doing my second derma needling and applied Cardenosine afterwards. Also did lllt helmet today. Might also apply magnesium oil tonight before bed.

Will update with any further progress.

@Soren, I'm wondering if this regimen worked out for you long term? Also keen to hear your experience with the Cardenosine and Magnesium Oil.... thanks!

Soren

Forum Supporter
@Soren, I'm wondering if this regimen worked out for you long term? Also keen to hear your experience with the Cardenosine and Magnesium Oil.... thanks!

The massaging has largely helped with the temples but the crown is still suffering. Unfortunately very busy work schedule and lots of traveling has limited my ability to do the derma pen or massaging much over the past couple of months. The cardenosine and magnesium oil I think has also helped.

The cardenosine has also given me a lot more energy and focus as well as some weight loss.

Dezertfox

I believe diet alone can revive diffuse thinning.(danny roddy style)

Calcified"dead" regions are going to needs serious regeneration. Via damaging.
How do you clean/disinfect the derma stamp after using it and how do you clean your scalp after using it? I am worried about getting an infection.

I have ordered the same one you linked..

Mossy

How do you clean/disinfect the derma stamp after using it and how do you clean your scalp after using it? I am worried about getting an infection.

I have ordered the same one you linked..
I know you've posted this ages ago, but just in case you and others still need an answer.

I copied this from a good how-to on all things derma-rolling: http://dermaroller.owndoc.com/dermaroller-instructions.pdf

--------------------------

DISINFECTION WITH ALCOHOL
OR CHLORAMINE-T

After-use disinfection:

Alcohols do not not dissolve proteins (as found in blood and skin) so you’ll need to use a detergent. Wash the dermaroller or dermastamp in warm water and a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid, taking care not to touch the needles. You can move it vigorously in a soft plastic food container with warm soap water but take care not to damage the needles. You can also use a large plastic box made of thermoplastic material. Do not use a dishwasher or boiling water because it will damage the instrument. This washing merely cleans the roller, it does not disinfect it.

Then rinse it with clean (tap) water, and then soak it for an hour in 60 % to 80 % Ethanol or Methanol alcohol (where to buy) or a 1 % Chloramine-T solution. You can also use a solution with Isopropyl alcohol as long as it contains no more than 40 % Isopropyl. The needles won’t damage if you put them gently in a glass. Then use the needling instrument on a tissue to dry the needles.

If you used Chloramine T instead of alcohol, first rinse the instrument with clean water, or a white corrosive residue will remain.
Then put it back into its container but keep the lid off until it is 100 % air-dried. You can clean its container with hot water and dishwashing detergent. Do not use a used cloth or sponge to clean the instrument’s container to avoid contamination with bacteria. Do not store the instrument near a source of contamination, such as a WC.

Progesterone

The massaging has largely helped with the temples but the crown is still suffering. Unfortunately very busy work schedule and lots of traveling has limited my ability to do the derma pen or massaging much over the past couple of months. The cardenosine and magnesium oil I think has also helped.

The cardenosine has also given me a lot more energy and focus as well as some weight loss.

Do you use OMG Helmet?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Do you use OMG Helmet?

I did but I've stopped. I do think it helps but only marginally. I think in my case without addressing the fundamental structural issues in the scalp; tensión, calcification etc the red light can't really do much.

I live close to the equator so year round I get a lot of red light on my hair from just stepping outside.

I also have a full body red light device that my hair receives a decent dose of red light.

The most important thing I do at the moment is daily massages.

Progesterone

I did but I've stopped. I do think it helps but only marginally. I think in my case without addressing the fundamental structural issues in the scalp; tensión, calcification etc the red light can't really do much.

I live close to the equator so year round I get a lot of red light on my hair from just stepping outside.

I also have a full body red light device that my hair receives a decent dose of red light.

The most important thing I do at the moment is daily massages.

I have one as well, but had stopped for a year+...

Going to start back up...

Laser Messiah (lllt Laser Helmet) By Omg

^^decent reviews here

Waynish

Updates on your results? Best methods? Derma pen of 1.5mm is best so far? New topicals? I was thinking not to add topicals after using the derma pen so as not to interfere with the immediate healing process. Rather doing topicals on any days you're not causing the damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom