Depression, circulation problems etc.

OP
M

miko

Thank you very much, it's reassuring :) Are you taking T4 hormone?

treelady

I have been taking 90mg Armour thyroid for a long long time...10+ years and a 15mcg T3 capsule for about 4 years. Armour has both T4 and T3. It has only been 3 wks or so that I have been taking extra T3 in capsule form so I can cut it into small doses.

I am going to sound like a broken record, I have mentioned this before on this forum but this is so important I have to say it again. I muscle test it before I take it. That way I know before hand if my body wants it or not. I don't take something when my body doesn't want it.

To muscle test, put what you are testing on your solarplex. If your body wants it, it leans forward and if it doesn't want it, it leans backward and if it stays in the middle it doesn't care. Don't think about it when you test because you can influence the outcome - Muscle testing is not fool proof, use it with common sense. It can sometimes take your body a minute to assay the ingredients and it may sway from side to side before it makes up it's mine. If you don't get a yes, you can test again later or try a different dosage. I muscle test all my supplements before taking them. I muscle test to decide what to eat. I muscle test in the store... For instance I test to see which coconut oil is the best for me or the freshest. Muscle testing is how I determined which probiotic my body wanted. etc. etc. Muscle testing is a really helpful tool and can be amazing when you almost fall flat on your face from a very positive "yes". ...or almost fall backwards with a "no".

You have to use common sense and go very slow with something as powerful and instantaneous as T3.

OP
M

miko

Ok, so I'm on thyroid (T3 and T4) - going slowly, not feeling much besides a little warmer hands, and legs, and I like it very much :)

tara

miko said:
Ok, so I'm on thyroid (T3 and T4) - going slowly, not feeling much besides a little warmer hands, and legs, and I like it very much :)
You should notice the effects of the T3 quickly (half life is a few hours). The T4 builds up slowly and can take up to 4 weeks I think to reach a stable level, so you may well continue to notice changes over that time. The cautious approach is to only increase T4 by a little then, if more is needed.
Warmer hands and legs sounds good.