Depression: A Revolution In Treatment?

snowboard111

03:39 - Environmental factors (CREB and NF-κB)

If you google CREB, NF-KB, IL-6 (and the others aswell), T3 and all that, it won't be very long to you to understand that he's right, or at least, his understanding of these studies.

ATP

03:39 - Environmental factors (CREB and NF-κB)

If you google CREB, NF-KB, IL-6 (and the others aswell), T3 and all that, it won't be very long to you to understand that he's right, or at least, his understanding of these studies.
I definitely agree with him. I've had the idea that cytokines causes mental illness for a while, I'm just unsure of how to rectify the problem, other than reducing pufas and a few supplemental hormones like thyroid, pregnenolone, etc.

CoconutEffect

Dilantin, an anticonvulsant did it for me. Remission in 1 hour, had cytokines tested before and after. This was accidental, as I was being treated for "Lyme Disease"
Look into the 1960's book, A Remarkable Medicine Has Been Overlooked, by Jack Dreyfus.

I got 4 months remission where I literally felt immune to my (chronic bipolar) depression.
Unfortunately I developed Pgp Multi Drug Resistance, well documented in pharmacology because of if its prevalence in refractory epilepsy.
I've driven myself mad trying to reverse it with Pgp inhibitors. No luck.

In an email correspondence with Ray, he suggested that Dilantin was probably protective against endogenous opioids, although it did normalize the following which were very elevated in my blood, TGF bETA 1 and MMP9

ATP

Dilantin, an anticonvulsant did it for me. Remission in 1 hour, had cytokines tested before and after. This was accidental, as I was being treated for "Lyme Disease"
Look into the 1960's book, A Remarkable Medicine Has Been Overlooked, by Jack Dreyfus.

I got 4 months remission where I literally felt immune to my (chronic bipolar) depression.
Unfortunately I developed Pgp Multi Drug Resistance, well documented in pharmacology because of if its prevalence in refractory epilepsy.

In an email correspondence with Ray, he suggested that Dilantin was probably protective against endogenous opioids, although it did normalize the following which were very elevated in my blood, TGF bETA 1 and MMP9
It does sound like anyone with any serious problem with their health long term, can't really fix the problem.

L

lollipop

Did you see this posted by Haidut?

Treatment-resistant Depression Caused By Metabolic Dysfunction

CoconutEffect

It does sound like anyone with any serious problem with their health long term, can't really fix the problem.
It's been my experience, unfortunately, but I do not want to spread any negativity here. Dilantin was a cure.
Funny, a friend sent me that article a few days ago. I tried Biopterin a few years ago without any benefit. Is there any new product I should know about?

I've really only been helped by Dilantin, as I mentioned. Tianteptine every few days for some relief.
And Klonopin, my main mood stabilizer. Before Klonopin, I was in my parents basement, doing mostly nothing but crying.
It keeps me functional, allows me to run my business, date, write music but I'm still very anhedonic with extreme difficulties in the mornings.
I'm also developing a tolerance to its anti-convulsant properties, started .25mg and I'm now at 5mg, this took place over the course 16months.
The trajectory is worrisome.

Diet is Peat Perfect, except I'm severely lactose intolerant, I'm even Lactaid intolerant.
I'm on Cytomel/Naturethroid, a high dose of Lithium Carbone and Haidut's incredible K2 that keeps me teeth so white.

Does anyone know if Haidut does consultations? I'm new to the forum and suffering quite a bit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals