Dave Clark

@Dave Clark , Hi Dave, Did you use Hydergine and deprenyl at the same time? Or were you using the two substances on different periods to avoid any interactions?. Thanks man.
I had used both together for years, didn't notice any problems, but I dosed conservatively. I currently am not using either, and I suppose they don't even make Hydergine anymore, at least I can't find it.

golder

Is Deprenyl/Selegiline safe to use with other supplements like the ergot family/bromantane?

Dave Clark

Is Deprenyl/Selegiline safe to use with other supplements like the ergot family/bromantane?
The short answer is yes. But, everyone has to monitor there own symptoms. I used both deprenyl and hydergine for years with no apparent issues.

What do you mean by feeling lighter? Could you elaborate?

feeling like the world is less heavy. I'm not depressed, I'm happy in my life. But something with deprenyl makes me feel like everything is easier, and better.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
feeling like the world is less heavy. I'm not depressed, I'm happy in my life. But something with deprenyl makes me feel like everything is easier, and better.
Thank you for explaining. I was curious too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals