Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Deodorant Suggestions

Discussion in 'Skin' started by Wolf, Mar 22, 2018.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

put a tiny bit of baking soda on a palm, add a tiny amount of water, and slap onto both pits. Done and no rash or any problems this way.

2. Inaut

Inaut Member

Tried undiluted white vinegar this morning. Dumped some on a paper towel and wiped my pits. Surprisingly, it's working pretty good (faint odour considering the amount of work i've done today-physical). I wonder if the benefits are cumulative? I find baking soda triggers bumps on my lymphs, although still quite effective.

3. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

baking soda - a pinch in your palm. Then a little water from the faucet to mix it, and then transfer some of the liquid quickly to the other palm, and slap slap onto both pits and Bob's your uncle. Works very well, no rash.

4. danielbb

danielbb Member

Good post @KennethKaniff. I wanted to remove all external estrogen exposure to my body along with estrogen sources in my diet. I was suspicious of deodorant as a source and I started searching and was impressed with the care that Schmidt's put into the engineering and thoughtfulness of their product. My wife and I have experimented with several of them including Ylang Ylang Calendula, Rose Vanilla, and Lavender Sage. We've both fallen in love with Magnesium Charcoal (MC) and it seems to be a superior product in addition to the others. MC seems easiest to apply. In addition to deodorant, I no longer use toothpaste but found just regular baking soda and water works great. I try to never touch grocery store receipts and try to minimize my exposure to plastics and other toxins from cookware for example. I used to take a lot of vitamins but many of those have toxic ingredients even though through this site, I've found toxinless.com which is a fine source. I don't notice much when taking vitamins (other than skin clearing effects from niacinamide powder - about 500 mg spaced throughout the day). I try now to get all my vitamins and minerals through healthy nutritional sources such as fruit, milk, OJ, gelatin, potatoes, some beef, some seafood such as oysters, raw carrots, Mexican coke, and liver once per week and of course no PUFA and hardly any starch. Those have transformed my skin, my mind, and my body. All it takes is time, some exercise, and only exposing your body to healthy substances.