Deodorant Suggestions

put a tiny bit of baking soda on a palm, add a tiny amount of water, and slap onto both pits. Done and no rash or any problems this way.

Inaut

Tried undiluted white vinegar this morning. Dumped some on a paper towel and wiped my pits. Surprisingly, it's working pretty good (faint odour considering the amount of work i've done today-physical). I wonder if the benefits are cumulative? I find baking soda triggers bumps on my lymphs, although still quite effective.

baking soda - a pinch in your palm. Then a little water from the faucet to mix it, and then transfer some of the liquid quickly to the other palm, and slap slap onto both pits and Bob's your uncle. Works very well, no rash.

danielbb

Schmidt's has been working great for me.

Ingredients (in lime scented verison):
Maranta Arundinacea (arrowroot) Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E; sunflower-derived)
Good post @KennethKaniff. I wanted to remove all external estrogen exposure to my body along with estrogen sources in my diet. I was suspicious of deodorant as a source and I started searching and was impressed with the care that Schmidt's put into the engineering and thoughtfulness of their product. My wife and I have experimented with several of them including Ylang Ylang Calendula, Rose Vanilla, and Lavender Sage. We've both fallen in love with Magnesium Charcoal (MC) and it seems to be a superior product in addition to the others. MC seems easiest to apply. In addition to deodorant, I no longer use toothpaste but found just regular baking soda and water works great. I try to never touch grocery store receipts and try to minimize my exposure to plastics and other toxins from cookware for example. I used to take a lot of vitamins but many of those have toxic ingredients even though through this site, I've found toxinless.com which is a fine source. I don't notice much when taking vitamins (other than skin clearing effects from niacinamide powder - about 500 mg spaced throughout the day). I try now to get all my vitamins and minerals through healthy nutritional sources such as fruit, milk, OJ, gelatin, potatoes, some beef, some seafood such as oysters, raw carrots, Mexican coke, and liver once per week and of course no PUFA and hardly any starch. Those have transformed my skin, my mind, and my body. All it takes is time, some exercise, and only exposing your body to healthy substances.

ANDREW CHIN

i haven't tried this but i think trehalose could be promising - they did a study where it suppressed body odor (interestingly they say that the b.o. was caused by " unsaturated aldehydes such as 2-nonenal and 2-octenal. These aldehydes are produced by the degradation of unsaturated fatty acid (palmitoleic acid) in aged people’s skin" - so maybe that means Peaties have less b.o.? I personally seem to have much less b.o. Anyway here's the link):
Trehalose!
I bought a giant bag of it because i thought it could help with weight loss - did not work for me, although maybe I didn't take enough. Anyway maybe i will try making deodorant with it.

Here's a cool, short video on nonenal, or 'old people smell'. I guess being on a low-PUFA diet will really help with this. :)

Inaut

so what works best for me is to apply white vinegar to my pits and let it dry. I then apply coconut oil/baking soda/a few drops of lemon/orange oil for scent as my deodorant. This works fairly well and for a majority of my work day. Before I go to the gym in the afternoon I repeat this... Still a faint odor but not noxious nor extremely unpleasant. I actually think it's somewhat attractive to some women.... I think

lampofred

I hardly get any body odor anymore after lowering PUFA. My breath doesn't smell either in the mornings when I wake up.

Inaut

ive been using different alcohols as deodorant. The higher the proof, the less I stink.