Deodorant Suggestions

Zpol

- Vodka (or any will do I'm sure), fill a small glass spray bottle
- add in any essential oils you like, and shake before each use

Put a few squirts under each arm. I do this once or twice per day.

managing

Swanson peak ATP. Very cheap option
Yep. Me too. I've alternated between that and Cardenosine and can't decide which I like more. That's why I asked. Incidentally, I too find that my sweat doesn't stink when I take it. Just got back from an 1.5hr bike ride. soaked in sweat. Even asked my wife (she's a good sport) to verify--no stink.

I totally buy the premise that its not the sweat that stinks but the bacteria. Yet that is totally inconsistent with this observation.

ddjd

Yep. Me too. I've alternated between that and Cardenosine and can't decide which I like more. That's why I asked. Incidentally, I too find that my sweat doesn't stink when I take it. Just got back from an 1.5hr bike ride. soaked in sweat. Even asked my wife (she's a good sport) to verify--no stink.

I totally buy the premise that its not the sweat that stinks but the bacteria. Yet that is totally inconsistent with this observation.
Haha that's great that you've had the exact same experience with the same product! Good to corroborate.
And interesting that you find the swanson product just as effective as cardenosine

managing

Haha that's great that you've had the exact same experience with the same product! Good to corroborate.
And interesting that you find the swanson product just as effective as cardenosine
Cardenosine definitely does extend the effects to the second day. THere is a different feel. But I don't know how to describe it. I already had the Swanson, so the comparison has been easy.

Do you think it is necessary to take a break at all from the swanson ATP?

ddjd

Cardenosine definitely does extend the effects to the second day. THere is a different feel. But I don't know how to describe it. I already had the Swanson, so the comparison has been easy.

Do you think it is necessary to take a break at all from the swanson ATP?
I'm not sure. Probably not good to take any supp continuously. Pulsing maybe better

Taotatoes

Natural Deodorant

Love these. I'll never buy another deodorant again. Effective and inexpensive in comparison to others I've seen/used. I go through 2 bottles a year applying once per day after bathing.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From my observations stress hormones are what stink in sweat.

puella

I don't, but I just bought some of the tangerine/lime Funkless brand on the theory that citrus is likely to be low on the estrogenic scale. It seems to work ok, and smells pretty good.

Thanks for this! I just finished my first jar of the Funkless Unscented (added a little vanilla extract & activated charcoal) & really liked it. I had been using Piperwai previously with similar results but was always concerned about the essential oils.

Disclaimer: I feel like I had been getting better results from both Funkless & Piperwai after using Mother Dirt's AO Mist (Ammonia-Oxidizing-Bacteria). I couldn't bring myself to pay $50 for "deodorant" so I asked for it for Christmas & got all 3 of their products. After using it I realized the AO spray isn't something you would buy all of the time. Once you get the bacteria colonized, & aren't using products that kill them, it seems you're good to go. For me it didn't completely get rid of odor but seems to kick up the effectiveness of the natural deodorants.

Mossy

THAT is much more consistent with the observation that ATP supplement eliminates smell of sweat.
This might sound off the wall, but would a pro-ATP supplememt, like creatine, added to homemade deoderant, help with this?

zewe

I will only use a salt crystal for deodorant. They're cheap, last long time and kill any odor causing bacteria. I'm surprised no one here mentioned it.

Also add apple cider vinegar to my bath H2O to slighty acidify ph of skin.

Inaut

@Prosper told me about adding a bunch of baking soda to some water and just mixing it up and applying. i dont think measurements matter and I do not have any rashes from the BS. The saturated water is somewhat silky and I just apply it to the pits. Cheapest and most effective deodorant I have found. Maybe it is cumulative too so becomes more effective the more it's applied. Again thanks to prosper

L

lollipop

I love this deodorant ❤️ It is soooo clean:

NORTH COAST ORGANICS Blood Orange... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JSAYNQE?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

505D06AB-31E2-41DB-801F-DA2C056A6FF1.jpeg

Mad

1oz alcohol (Ethyl) Rubbing/isopropyl is toxic
1oz witch hazel
30 - 40 drops essential oil blend - mostly of wood and citrus oils (spruce, balsam fir, cypress, cedar, clary sage, lemon, orange, grapefruit, lavender, bergamot, etc)

I used to just use a spritz of alcohol only (even a little Purell works fine) but the above blend is very fresh and less harsh than pure alcohol. Just 1 spray lasts me a couple of days.

If you don't use the rubbing alcohol like others suggested, what kind do you use? Vodka?

Inaut

i've been washing my hair with a diluted borax solution followed by a acv rinse. I started rinsing my pits with both following application to hair and have noticed very little in terms of BO. I still apply a baking soda solution as my main deodorant but it seems even more effective with borax and acv before hand

baccheion

Any suggestions for Deodorant? Currently using Tom's of Maine and some CO/clove across my chest. It works, but I have concerns about long term use.
Magnesium oil spray. Also, correct any nutrient deficiencies. Iodine is involved with sweating, zinc prevents excess sweating (anti-perspirant), and magnesium (and chlorophyll) is the body's natural deodorizer.

KennethKaniff

Schmidt's has been working great for me.

Ingredients (in lime scented verison):
Maranta Arundinacea (arrowroot) Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E; sunflower-derived)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals