Dental X Ray

Josh

So been having really bad dental pain which is seems is coming fro my wisdom teeth, so booked in a dentist now for Monday, they’ve talked to me about x ray etc.. obviously we know it’s not good for thyroid but do I really have a choice ?

I just bought this one because it’s the only one I can get before Monday on amazon prime .. is this okay ? Or should it X-ray be avoided at all costs ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thyroid-Shield-Collar-Equivalency-HealthGoodsInEU/dp/B0787YHL2P

Also, is a head brain protection cap needed?

Someone on Facebook said “that I have a friend who is a dentist. She explained that you get a scatter effect when a shield is used so the X Rays can go back in and spread as opposed to being directed specifically.”

So Better with or without the collar ? Thanks

Birdie

Offices I’ve visited have the shields if I ask for one. And I do.

I think the advice is to avoid xrays when you can. When you have a specific problem, they’ll want an X-ray in that area. You can ask for the least possible. Not the full mouth, please kind of instructions to them. Be sweet and polite but firm.

Good luck. It isn’t easy facing these guys. A stress in itself!

Birdie

I get the big apron shield.

I would always consider treating for sinuses before assuming I have teeth issues. This happened to me twice. I had a bad tooth ache and the dentist scheduled me to have my wisdom teeth out, until my mother told me to consider I may have sinus issues instead. So I treated myself for sinuses, the pain went away and I canceled my appointment. At sixty years old I still have all of my healthy wisdom teeth and they tell me when I need to pay better attention to my sinuses and the foods I am carelessly eating.

Kyle970

I don't remember hearing alot of issues of wisdom teeth through my family history. I really question that procedure ther older I get, as it was done at an early age and I had zero issues/symptoms at the time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals