Dental Health Degrading Quickly

Momado965

Strong sea salt solution rinses 3-5 times a day. My teeth transformed from translucent to solid in just a couple of weeks on this regimen. Ancient cultures from China to Egypt have been using sea salt to maintain exquisite dental health for thousands of years. Sea salt creates supercharged saliva (the salt has the same minerals saliva would regularly have, only in greater quantities), and since saliva is the main principle through which the teeth remineralize, the effect is going to be immensely better.

Would baking soda work just as well?

TheSir

Would baking soda work just as well?
Sea salt contains trace amounts of many minerals that benefit dental health. Baking soda works well for alkalinizing the mouth after a meal though, but it's devoid of minerals.

Momado965

Sea salt contains trace amounts of many minerals that benefit dental health. Baking soda works well for alkalinizing the mouth after a meal though, but it's devoid of minerals.

Would you say both sea salt and baking soda are great at removing dental plaque with continuous use? How much salt is enough for 8oz/200ml water?

TheSir

Would you say both sea salt and baking soda are great at removing dental plaque with continuous use? How much salt is enough for 8oz/200ml water?
Baking soda is indeed great for cleaning the teeth, though I'm not sure if it's too abrasive to be used everyday. For salt rinses I just put half a teaspoon of salt in my mouth then sip enough water so that it doesn't burn and swish that around for 10 minutes or so.

Momado965

Baking soda is indeed great for cleaning the teeth, though I'm not sure if it's too abrasive to be used everyday. For salt rinses I just put half a teaspoon of salt in my mouth then sip enough water so that it doesn't burn and swish that around for 10 minutes or so.

Thouroughly cool. Will try.

johnwester130

I had a couple of major fillings done 1 month ago, and now I have to do FIVE more (granted, several were on the "watch list" for a couple of years, but still) and my mouth was probably the worst shape it has ever been in my life (they commented on it too) in terms of bleeding/aggravation of gums etc.

I don't know what could have done that in one month.

Yeah I eat high sugar but I've been doing that over a year now.

The only thing I can think of is the last two days I have been adding 3 tbsp of activated charcoal to try to start removing my endotoxin/bacteria. Maybe this backfired on me?

arginine is key to everything, just look on google,

best would be

500ml water
erythritol - better than xylitol
calcium lactate - water soluble unlike carbonate
arginine

johnwester130

arginine is key to everything, just look on google,

best would be

500ml water
erythritol - better than xylitol
calcium lactate - water soluble unlike carbonate
arginine

invictus

If only, there was highly competent dentists everywhere. It's like all medical professionals are trained one way and don't further their research to improve their care. Your testimonial encourages me to develop a full dental care strategy. I've never had much cavities, but my gums are receding and I have a white tongue.
I've gone to three dentists and they all tell me I need my all my teeth extracted. I found one who said he could save many of the teeth but he doesn't take insurance and the tab would be $15K. Don't want to take out a loan and go into debt. On a small fixed income and it took me years to get out of debt.

T

TheBeard

I've gone to three dentists and they all tell me I need my all my teeth extracted. I found one who said he could save many of the teeth but he doesn't take insurance and the tab would be $15K. Don't want to take out a loan and go into debt. On a small fixed income and it took me years to get out of debt.

Do you have a picture of your teeth you can post?

I have no more teeth problems since switching to clay instead of toothpaste, and even less since quitting starch and fiber.
I've been using clay for 3 years and my dentist can't believe he's almost out of a job with me.

Sitaruîm

I have no more teeth problems since switching to clay instead of toothpaste, and even less since quitting starch and fiber.
I've been using clay for 3 years and my dentist can't believe he's almost out of a job with me.
Is this bentonite clay you're talking about?

invictus

I've cracked teeth, broken teeth, decay below some of my teeth, teeth that need root canals. I need serious dental work. Whatever caused this is moot, now. I just have to deal with the here and now.

T

TheBeard

I've cracked teeth, broken teeth, decay below some of my teeth, teeth that need root canals. I need serious dental work. Whatever caused this is moot, now. I just have to deal with the here and now.

So you know what to do already.
I thought you were asking for advice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals