Denmark bans/stops AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to side effects

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is not a temporary stop, as with the J&J vaccine in US and several EU countries. This is a permanent ban on the AstraZeneca vaccine for COVID-19 in Denmark, apparently due to its side effects. Considering Denmark is part of the EU, it may soon trigger all other members to do the same.

"...Denmark has become the first country to permanently halt the use of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine following its possible link to very rare cases of blood clots. The Danish health authority said on Wednesday that, following its own review, the country’s vaccine rollout would continue without the AstraZeneca shot, as it warned of a “real risk of severe side effects.” “Based on the scientific findings, our overall assessment is there is a real risk of severe side effects associated with using the COVID-19 vaccine from AstraZeneca,” said DHA director general Søren Brostrøm. “We have, therefore, decided to remove the vaccine from our vaccination program,” he added.

Happycat

Many EU countries are now banning or restricting the use of Astea Zeneca vax, and the EU commission has ordered anothe 600million doses of Pfizer.
I think that was the plan all along.

Ben.

Many EU countries are now banning or restricting the use of Astea Zeneca vax, and the EU commission has ordered anothe 600million doses of Pfizer.

Yeah, sounds like its more of an issue of who gets the money ...

It is some mental gymnastics going on here among Germans
"At least not the AstraZeneca vaxx teehee"
Between a rock and a hard place

Marie2000

@Marie2000 no they are not. Please see this video - the end result is the same. Please be informed.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/

I have seen that video in the past. Perhaps you should be informed that Moderna and Pfizer are worst vacs than astra zeneca. I am not sure what is your point tho? What should I inform myself exactly about. I'm starting to get a bit tired of people not reading comments and simply interpreting them.. Im not implying any vac is good. I am saying banning astra zeneca is a bad move... because the jabs available atm Moderna and Pfizer are experimental and unknown in what they do long term. Hope your alarmism and social justice warrior mania was pacified by posting the video and comment :D

Lollipop2

I am saying banning astra zeneca is a bad move... because the jabs available atm Moderna and Pfizer are experimental and unknown in what they do long term. Hope your alarmism and social justice warrior mania was pacified by posting the video and comment :D
Hey Maria, take a break. The video clearly explains that Astra Zeneca and J&J are also experimental. They reach the same goal as the Moderna and Pfizer only through different mechanisms. No one is arguing that. Why are you?

I am not a social warrior enjoying justice. You have no idea who I am and have no right to call me names. What is your purpose of this thread? To get people more informed than you to agree with your stance?

Lollipop2